Nocturnal Animals

Okay, so what was the point in showing the future/alternate version of Amy Adams dancing in the beginning?

She didn't dance.

>less than a minute in
>already one of the most disturbing movies I've ever seen

BRAVO FORD

Sorry, I meant to say
>future/alternate versionS

since there were 3 of them, dancing in the beginning, while she was looking at them.

That was her """""art"""""" installation you fucking idiot

its disturbingly bad

To get you hooked

I agree, only the "story" parts were good.

Fuck that cunt and her uninteresting cunt problems.

yeah fucking annoying shit

>muah art
>muah millionaire husband might not be as succesful anymore
>oh no muah big ass fucking house
>muah rich family was so mean to me

stupid dumb shit movie

>>muah millionaire husband might not be as succesful anymore
I think he was still successful he just fucked another woman

He's trying to make a joke that Amy Adams could be fat in the future or in another reality.
It's the kind of joke a 5 year old would make so it almost comes full circle to sounding like a misunderstanding of the film, but no, OP's just an unfunny faggot trying to fit in on a board full of unfunny faggots.

>being this butthurt about a good joke about your 0 talent favorite nu-actress

I WAnt to FUCK her in the aSS HARD STYLE

>not liking the movie because you think its trying to make you feel sorry for the main character when that is the exact opposite of what its trying to do

You retarded, mate?

No use trying to save face, you tried to make a shit joke, but you were too dumb to even succeed in that.

i didn't like the story parts that much either. didn't feel sufficiently realistic or well-plotted.

you're supposed to think her problems are mundane dumbo

>you tried to make a shit joke
No, it was a good joke, you just couldn't handle it.

>tries to make shit joke
>too dumb to even that
>can't deal with being called out on his imbecility
>save his shit thread to cry a little more
Nice one, reddit

>y-you're just mad
No one even understood it was a joke. They just thought you were a retard so decided to discuss the movie instead

>rich girl's 1st world problems
>mundane

>dumb problems caused by immature selfish ego
>not mundane

That was the art she made and sold, and I think Ford mentioned they were supposed to be "free" from everything to contrast Amy Adams who was trapped or something along the lines (basically he just put them in to be different/artsy/pretentious most likely)

I'm here to say it was not a good joke.
You are not a funny person.
Stop trying unless you enjoy failing.

Okay well I am glad you enjoy watching morbidly obese women shaking their tits, because they look like Amy Adams.

Damn, you're terrible. You're not funny at all and you can't insult people either.

Forgive me......

>Okay, so what was the point in showing the future/alternate version of Amy Adams dancing in the beginning?
Making America GREAT again

I don't get it

IT'S ART. LOOK, IT'S ART.

ART.

It would be so funny if her rich husband actually broke up with her and she didn't get massive amounts of money in the divorce and had to actually start working for a living.

No actual moral of the story, other than "oh my god, he said he would come and he left her hanging - the cruelty!!" at the end.

>supposed to be "free" from everything
Wasn't free from massive amounts of fat...

>No actual moral of the story
It was pretty blatantly about relationships and compromise from the eyes of Amy Adams' character.

You miss the part where she sacrificed her marriage to a caring human being because she was afraid of the aspect of living hand to mouth while he tried to get his book career off the ground and went with some trustfund kid with no interest in anything other than status and couldn't give a fuck about her, her ideas or projects, and ultimately was fucking another bitch?

She saw the incipient success of her exes book and thought she could have everything- the loving AND financially stable husband and instead she will most likely end up with nothing, just as you said, and as we saw with her sitting at the table alone.

The entire novel was an allegorical romp about how the ex's loss made him less weak and willing to fight for his shit now, but it also makes it pretty clear that she's dead to him.

>She saw the incipient success
Was it that successful though?

There's absolutely no point to Amy Adams in this movie

Exactly! My sentiment.

that was a really bad joke and yet you went ahead and made a thread for it.

kys

I wonder how many of the guys who are complaining about the joke are the same guy.

Hey man what kind of movies you like I mean this in just a general sense, do you hate art movies or something, I mean if you do thats whatever because who fucking cares? Not me I dont who gives a fuck Im just here for the tits and here to lurk from time to time like the cuck I am, so what brought you here to talk about some redheaded qt? I know I got here because my dick was pretty fucking hard and I wanted to go to /s/ board, but I accidentally clicked on this board and saw this thread and decided to comment this comment, from one user to another, keep being the person you are because man there aren't enough people to laugh at in the world.

I'm sure you're wondering

>do you hate art movies or something
Is Nocturnal Animals an art movie?