How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem, it's Sup Forums, /vg/ and Sup Forums

Crap thread, put sage in options so I didn't bump it

Sup Forums is the solution for Sup Forums and /vg/

Sup Forums will never be solved unless Sup Forums is split into /film/ and Sup Forums

/film/
/cel/
Sup Forums

why does this meme persist?

>It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem

t. Sup Forums

saged

Nothing offends a Sup Forumsedditor more than belling called Sup Forumseddit.

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The Sup Forumsedditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a redditor, memer, Sup Forums, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sup Forumseddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Sup Forums will never be solved unless Sup Forums is split into /film/ and Sup Forums
This.

I swear I've seen this exact post made in several different threads over the course of at least a year. This is like Barneyfaggotry only even more nonsensical. Why is Sup Forums the problem with this board of all things? Never mind that 90% of the board's regular userbase doesn't care about the subject matter at all or that the 10% that does care thinks that John Wick is a good movie, the problem is Sup Forums.

>It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem

Too obvious, Sup Forums.

Whats wrong with Sup Forums? They just want to save the white race

Sup Forums is the problem

anyone that says otherwise is a Sup Forumstard

They steal all the replies from my meme meme threads and promote actual discussion. They're the modern waifufags and as a reddit meme hustler i want them out NOW

>They're the modern waifufags
That's actually a great analogy, holy shit.

>But call him Sup Forumseddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Gets me every time

come back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums doesn't like them though

no

> Implying this whole cesspool is not different versions of Sup Forums