Incest thread bonus for green texts

Incest thread bonus for green texts

Attached: 1564539197406s.jpg (250x233, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa5rNgtpG8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be 13 male
>9 year old and I get alone time
>truthordare.exe
>She was a "french kiss"
>Makes out hard, grinds my leg a bit
>ask to see her tits
>"What theese bumps?"
>let's me touch
>I ask to suck her nipples
>"Why? I don't have any milk!"
>She wore teal cotton panties
>pulled them down for me
>"That's what it looks like"
>"That's what it feels like"
>"That's what it tastes like"
>offrythmnhj.exe
>refuses to blow me
>tells me "I saw this magazine where he put his thingy in her privates"
>I didn't know what I was doing and she was too tight
>no fucks
>When I finally cum she yells "Don't pee on me"
>fool around like that a few times
> never fuck
>wonder if she remembers

Attached: 1564811704993.jpg (791x1024, 49K)

Bumpppp

How’s the 7th grade?

Anyone go to ins dream?

No one can read that...

Attached: 1571110818240.jpg (979x291, 37K)

For most of my life I've had an on-and-off sexual relationship with my older sister. She practically raised me because our mother was a worthless junkie our entire childhood. I've got so many stories but nobody would believe me.

This was 16 years ago. Had an xbox, played alot of gta 3 and vice city that year

I wanna fuck my step sister but she's crazy and i dont want it gettin out. She also has a boyfriend but he's a loser.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa5rNgtpG8w

Current ages? Ages when said relations began?

Hard to say. One of my earliest memories is her playing with my dick while drying me off after a bath. She would kiss it or put it in her mouth for a second, then laugh and giggle about it with me.

We had a lot of encounters when I hit puberty. About that time she moved out and emancipated from my mother and took me in with her. That's when things really began.

I'm in my late twenties now, she's in her mid thirties. I'll say she's almost 9 years older than me.

Greentext?

>>When I finally cum she yells "Don't pee on me"
^

plz mate

Bumpity

Alright, just keep the thread alive while I type.

Give green me boy

>our mother was a raging junkie, almost never sober and in no condition to raise us
>had lot of help from grandparents but they couldn't take us both in
>sister finishes high school, separates from our mother (who ends up in prison for a year and a half around this time) and brings me to live with her in an apartment she shares with two other girls.
>All I have is a futon, a laptop my grandparents bought me so I could still do school, and a tiny desk
>no room of my own, live in the corner of the living room, no privacy whatsoever
>quietly cry sometimes at night, hate life
>but sometimes, SOMETIMES, sister comes downstairs and asks me to come to bed with her
>usually just cuddles with me and we go to sleep
>but this night she comes down in just panties and an oversized t-shirt, asks me if I want to sleep in her bed.
>um, fuck yes

Would you guys rather I keep on with this or tell you about our run-ins when I had just hit puberty? I started here because this is where things really started happening.

Keep going with this

Might as well finish this story. Then do the other stuff

Just keep this

How in gods name do I read this?
And it’s probably a really good story too.

greentext (dot) in
for 100+ stories

Bump anón keep going

a few weeks ago my sister comes to visit me at college. we go to a party, both get plastered, and come back to my apartment. i make a blow up mattress up for her in my room, next to my bed. it’s almost the same height as my bed. i’m trying to go to sleep and her arm rests on me. i shift onto the blow up and start kissing her. she reciprocates and soon my hand is into her panties. next we’re fucking and i come inside her harder than i have in my life (pic related)

Attached: 6BE0F09B-7754-4A09-A8C5-526A9D95885E.png (750x1000, 1.12M)

Bump

Bump

Aunt gave me massages and jacked me off, alot.

bro where’d u go

Attached: unknown-9.png (73x100, 16K)

Step sister and I are married.

Fuck, sorry, something came up. I'm back now, typing it up.

Include how old you were at this time!

Green text?

Bump

>went to stay with grandma for the summer at 14
>aunt, late 20s, lived in trailer on her property
>big fat blonde with huge tits that hung to her waist
>fed horses, ran thru the woods all day
>grandma was boring and went to bed at 7
>aunt invites me out to her place to watch tv
>started by just scratching my back
>got more every night, until eventually I'm in my shorts and she's giving me massages
>one night she pulls my shorts off and starts rubbing my ass
>flip over, bonertown
>she gave it a good jacking and played with my balls
>every night after
>spent summer sucking her huge tits and pancakce nipples while she jerked loads out of me
>shes in her 50s now, with kids

>usually when we cuddle I'm the "little" spoon and she's on the outside, but this time she climbs into bed with her back to me
>as I'm climbing into bed I can see her ass perfectly, her panties mostly see through and riding up between her ass cheeks
>immediate boner at 90%
>lay down with her, she takes my arm and pulls it around her, bringing it up between her breasts and resting against the center of her chest
>I'm trying not to put my boner up against her ass, so I'm leaving space, but after a minute or so of her shifting around, she scoots back until my dick is mashed DOWN in a really uncomfortable way, but still right against her ass
>she makes a little laugh exhaling through her nose but doesn't say anything
>lying there for a while, waiting for her to fall asleep so that I can move my dick
>after what seems like an hour I reach down with my arm that I'm laying on and re-position my cock so that it's pressed up against her ass cheeks
>she doesn't seem to have noticed
>dick feels so much better now, still throbbing and consuming all the blood in my body, it's begging for attention
>shifting around trying to get comfortable, my dick slides right up against her ass through my boxers, and just grinding up against her feels so good
>can smell her hair and feel her heartbeat
>getting caught up in the moment, start grinding her ass more, and that's when I notice her heartbeat going faster

Yes more

MOAR

How old're you guys during this?

I once felt my sister's tit and ass when she fell asleep in the same bed as me in a hotel. That's about it

Bump

>despite her heartbeat racing, she isn't moving and hasn't stopped me like she has before in similar situations
>in fact, feel her squirm her bottom around, now my heart is racing, is she doing this on purpose?
>or am I a sick degenerate fuck
>tbd
>after several minutes of this light grinding, my mind is racing and I decide to take the jump
>with the arm I'm lying on, reach down to my boxers and slide them down off my cock, which springs forward at roughly 99% diamond and as soon as I press it between her plump ass cheeks I'm in absolute heaven
>I let out a soft moan on accident, breathing against the back of her neck, and she shivers in my arms
>her hand squeezes mine, pressing it firm against her chest as I press my dick further between her ass cheeks
>using my other hand to pull up the back of her shirt, wanting to get as much flesh on flesh contact as possible
>she lets go of my hand and I fucking freeze, think she's about to push me back and make me stop
>she slides the back of her panties down to just under her plump ass cheeks
>I pull her closer as I'm grinding her ass, she places a hand on my hip and just rubs me up and down (idk why), so I start using my free hand to pull her shirt up
>she grabs my hand with hers, stopping me from hiking her shirt up, but slides my hand underneath her shirt, letting me cup a bare breast and stiff pointed nipple

what happened in the morning?

how big were her tits

More pics ?

We're they nice at least?

How old are yall niggas in this story

They were small, but really soft. Like, her skin is really smooth and I cannot describe how soft they were. Softest thing I ever touched.

Used to felt my sister while she was asleep every chance i got, crazy but hot memories

I was like 12, had just hit puberty, she would have been 19 or 20.

Continue

I wish I felt mine more often. Just did it the one time

bump

me too, nowadays i dont have the balls to do it like i used to, still regret not having enjoyed more when i had the chance

You a slow boi

My sister kissed my dick when I was ten.
I thought it was weird.

>Things get very sensual from here, a whole lot of rubbing our bare bodies against each other, me humping her ass cheeks, both hands fondling her breasts, it was like fucking heaven
>she's going crazy from all of this, raising her hands up to press against the headboard and arching her back more against me, spinning her ass around in a circle
>realized later she definitely wanted me to stick it in, but for some reason the thought never crossed my mind
>but after a while of this kind of grinding our clothes are either completely off or barely hanging on
>when the orgasm is coming my entire body feels like it's going to give out
>we end up rolling so that she's on her belly and I'm on top of her, giving my final pumps before my first true undeniable adult orgasm bursts out of me
>I remember watching ropes of totally clear cum streaking across her back, her hair, the small of her back, and a ton dripping onto her ass cheeks
>thought she'd be disgusted but she just lies there, uses one hand to pull her hair to one side, exposing the back of her neck
>I know she loves this, so I lean over her and start kissing the back of her neck, and we stay like that for a minute before she gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean up
>I put my clothes back on, lay there wondering wtf happens now
>she gets back in bed, positions us so that I'm the small spoon, and just says "Now go to sleep."

Moar!

And then what happened user

More dammit!

Moar!!!!

What about her.....tbh nothing special I've seen Kinda hot tho

Go On

My younger sister ( left ) gave me a blowjob when she was drunk around her 19th birthday

Attached: 0000DAFD-96F2-4E1C-B077-A67FDFF1D4FA.jpg (413x643, 53K)

Here’s proof

Attached: 427031C8-0825-492A-AF6C-E40AF132A41D.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

My incest story:
>Be me
>Be drunken jerkass
>Go on drinking binge
>Wake up in mysterious hotel room
>Be imprisoned in room for 15 years
>Get let out
>Try to find out who imprisoned me and why
>With help of woman I just met, get revenge on man who imprisoned me
>Have sex with woman
>It turns out that woman is my daughter
>mygodwhathaveidone.jpg
>Man who imprisoned me says this was his plan all along

Attached: 1433520212085.png (2201x732, 1.52M)

Attached: 1413632405354-1.webm (800x600, 1.99M)

the fuck why does she look so familiar? What's her first name?

My sister (pic) used to enjoy watching me jerk off and cum when we were younger, I regret not ever getting the courage to ask her to do it herself but in the end it’s proba ly for the best I didn’t

Attached: 32A6C8F2-198D-4164-B333-A6A5B5BED454.jpg (682x2048, 129K)

Initials are JB

What state?

When I was about 13 me and my cousin, who was 7 at the time, use to suck each others cocks, he would let me fuck him in the ass too. I was the first to show him what an ejaculation looked like. It was so hot.

I’m from Australia haha I doubt it’s same country as you but NSW

You must be one Oldboy.

When I was 6 and my sister was 10 she gave me a blowjob saying she was doing it so I wouldn't be gay. I had no idea what was going on but I liked it. Then I started doing it with my friends so I guess she did it for nothing.

Yeah I'm Americafag.

But fuck the resemblance between her and someone here is really uncanny

made me spit out my water

>all these dudes sucking peeners

Attached: crosseyed.jpg (300x300, 20K)

13 year old sister used to give me handjobs and a half blowjob (just kissing and licking) when I was 15 pic is of her now at 18

Attached: DEBAAD13-4655-410A-88A1-FE8CDCDB425E.jpg (710x571, 162K)

HOT

My cousin, we’ve only met once and if we didn’t live so far apart I’d still try to smash

Attached: 29F04061-BA81-43AA-803D-2704D8AE3586.jpg (348x1274, 135K)

did she have sexy feet? ever massage big sis's sexy feet for her being a loving big sis?

Attached: 1547176364359.jpg (2448x3264, 946K)

I’ve never actually done anything incestuos with my sister but we’re comfortable being nude around each other since around 18 and I always take pics like this of her around the house,

Attached: 3256D69F-84F2-4765-B1A1-1BF65AC7BB46.jpg (473x1024, 36K)

Attached: 80E10B96-BD5E-4D19-BF67-78279B6E06B1.jpg (1420x1347, 423K)

got more?

Go for it man she obviously knows you're taking pics of her

What a lovely tale

Shit son where in NSW?

keep it aliiiiiiiiiiiive

HURRY UP

Felt my sleeping grandma's boobs when I was 10, felt my sleeping cousin's (8) clothed butt when I was 15. Unrelated but my childhood friend's sister is a stripper, I have one nude pic of her from some twitter

trips of truth

Any one have the one where user convinced his mom and sister to send him topless pics

Not incest but I have a roommate 3 years younger than me (I'm 22) that I've had a drunken fondoodle with. Nothing special, just groping her breasts and fingering her. Female roommates are the fucking best. Also have hidden cam shit of her that I need to convert into a webm one of these days...

I had a dream one time when i was a kid where I sucked orange juice out of my grandma's tits

Lol holy fuck I don't think I've ever legit landed trips before XD

Attached: 75E5558D-1A64-4DAF-AAC6-8E6326F1B748.png (2453x2692, 1.69M)