Its a Truman takes the bins out episode

>its a Truman takes the bins out episode

>it's a Truman walks around all day scratching at his ass crack wondering if he cleaned well enough after his morning shit but being too lazy to go and check episode

>it's a Truman walks down the street and realizes he walked too far past his destination and has to turn around awkwardly and suddenly in public episode

>That episode where they got a haggard Brendan Fraser to play an extra in Seahaven because no one would recognize him as an actor anymore

>it's a Truman watching Sátántangó in one sitting episode

>all day
who walks around scratching their ass ALL DAY

>It's a Truman's mum finds his cum sock episode

wew lads sure am glad that never happened to me growing up.

It's a really itchy ass, user. But he's too lazy to go and check.

>Not being riddled with ringworms because of your terrible hygiene

Lol fuck off normie

>ringworms
you mean pin worms faggot?

What are you, the fucking worm whisperer?

How could Truman forget the easy solution to that?
Just take out your phone, pretend you're looking at something for 30 seconds and then turn around.

>it's a Truman gets a compliment from someone and then spends the next weeks wondering if it was actually sincere or if they were just making fun of him episode

your mom whispered to my worm last night

> it's a Truman finds out the truth about his life as a life-long TV star, leaves the show only to come back a week later after being constantly hounded by the real-life media (who all want to make money off of his story in a free-for-all), marking a huge return and change of direction for the show going forward as it becomes a "self-aware" type of TV show episode.

>It's a Truman slowly starts being phased out by the girl he's talking to until she starts ignoring him completely episode

Oh that Truman! Will he ever catch a break?!

>its a truman sits in a chair after touching himself at 4pm episode

>It's a 'Truman gets angry when playing a video game and yells "fucking nigger" because it's a black character' episode

its a truman shoots warm goo out his dick hole episode

>it's a Truman lies in bed at 2AM and thinks about death episode

its a truman feels shame about his post and decides to leave the thread segment

>it's a Truman downloads 80 gigabytes of CP episode

>it's a Truman wants to signup for the gym, but is too scared to go in so he walks around in the area for 20 minutes episode

d-do people actually think your weird for doing this? i do this at my grocery store every time i go there

It's really weird
People think you are crazy/autistic

make gestures to show that you remembered something, it will look completely normal

>it's a Truman's girlfriend tells him she wants to "take a break" episode

What did she mean by this Sup Forums I'm nervous

She has found a new bf, sorry m8.

I'm sorry, Truman.

>it's a Truman gets cucked episode

I do it too user, don't worry about what other people think, just be yourself.

>its a truman shitposts on Sup Forums all day while watching cartoons on the internet and role-playing on arma 3 on altis life from when he wakes to when he goes to sleep all day every day in his trashed room while spending hundreds of dollars on chinese and pizza because hes too lazy to go grocery shopping episode

>it's a Truman is too poor or uncivilized to buy a fucking bidet

>it's a "just be yourself" episode

You've probably become the village idiot in where you live. " The spastic that zigzags in grocery store". That's why you need a plan when you go to a store.

>mfw I love doing this

He just scratched a lil bit

Wants BBC

>its a "Truman gets ass cancer because the producers were greedy jews making Truman eat only chinese and pizza for years because they were shilling the brands" episode

What if Truman was a chronic masturbater.

>its a truman finds Sup Forums episode and starts to secretly worship hitler and cries himself to sleep every night while spooning a nazi flag every night episode while developing a strong hatred of his black and jewish coworkers while slowly losing his grip on reality as it is superceded by his perception of memes episode

>It's a Truman accidentally sticks his peepee in his wifes pooper, and she screams and yells "get it out" but Truman keeps going, and they don't speak for a week episode.

>It's a Trump gets depressed and spends 7 months sitting in his room watching Maury season

Did we ever find out how licensing of the shows Truman watches works?