Ronaldo doesn't like it when his teammate scores a goal instead of hi-

>Ronaldo doesn't like it when his teammate scores a goal instead of hi-

Imagine being such a spastic you make a thread because Ronaldo celebrated a goal

How old is this kid?

>penaldo

>penaldo

in just 2 games... 4 goals and 2 assists

at this rate, he'll end the season with 36 la liga goals and being the top assister

>KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>Messi's goals in his last game: 1
>Ronaldo's goals in his last game: 2
GODnaldo wins again.

>donaldo does something
*rushes to Sup Forums catalog to post 3/10 bait thread*
*knocks over piss jugs on the way*
*delapidated office chair breaks from his immense weight*
*gets very few replies in his bait thread*
*tears mixed with fermented urine dribble down his undulating facial rolls*

>heh that'll show those messi dickriders

YOU NEVER GOT ME DOWN LEO

You sound mad desu.

guys, look at this pic

WTF IS RONALDO DOING?!?!?!

SEETHING

>literally a mandrama fan

kek

kek

Ronaldo is great, don’t get me wrong, but his extreme dependence on having world class teammates to score goals shows that he is not the player so many think him to be.

>penaldo

we dont care about your life story, keep that to yourself

you are clearly underage

lmao reminds me of this

>penaldo

bit gay

>Penaldo

Has literally had to endure years of this criticism before he gets it through his thick skull how much of a sulk he looks, and even then, he's only celebrating with team-mates to improve his own image, because let's face it - his powers have drastically diminished and so his relevance is rapidly following suit.

reminds me of this

>first time EVER he celebrates with another player
>better make a thread about it

the absolute state of penaldofags

Will Junior’s nightmare ever end?

>he doesn't give his friends random prostate exams to make sure they are healthy
What kind of friend are you?

>enters a thread he clearly dislikes
>cries in it
the state of (You)

>the best player in the history of soccer is gay

maybe americans were right

>penaldo will hysterically try to find a club that will give him a deal comparable to messi and literally nobody will want him

European are a tiny bit gay but that's just what makes them different, you know?

why argentiniANOS do this?

>first time EVER
Sup Forums is wrong again lmaoooooooooo

Obviously you can point to examples when he's celebrated with team mates.

The point is that he's clearly more individualistic and has even shown disgust at fellow team mates scoring.
Vast majority of players will not display that once in an entire career because they are decent men.

>Instead of letting the scorer be the hero and/or give him a heartfelt hug, he just grabs him as a crutch to get in the photo, gloat at the crowd and make it all about him
Le best teammate! (This makes me appreciate even more Modric's "Yeah, no, fuck you" celebration the other day)

Kek. KEK. Today your wet dream Penaldo gave 0 assists and both of his goals were, of course, penalties.

I can't imagine him being really Argentino. We DO have football culture here, and a guy claiming irl something as retarded as "CR is the best player ever

>it's the argie again
It's really ironic how you complain about me being in every Messi thread when you're literally in every Ronaldo thread.

Stop giving Japan a bad name. I really like those crazy mofos.

Ronaldo gave a backheel assist

Our football culture says that Messi is a pecho frio and Ronaldo won something with his national team

>p-penalties don't count
C'mon, man. Barcelona would probably have another CL added to their trophy room and Argentina might have not choked twice against Chilel had he not screwed up. I know all of you tsu haters can't bear to see him end his scoring drought with a PK but it's Real Madrid, they will always get bullshit penalties. He's played there for nearly a decace now, you're supposed to be used to it by now

That was Kovacic.

imagine actually making this collage

oh dog all time time he was tip toeing to remove the finger from his asshole?

That's the last Arbeloa was ever heard of. Sad!

better than dumping the entire folder of ronaldo is gay pictures

>homophobia is cool
go back to Sup Forums

Wrong on both accounts

>having a folder of ronaldo is gay pictures

tfw he comes to besiktas

literally describing Al-fonso and that american messi dickriding fuck

I'm just glad you don't have a leaf beside your posts anymore

>i wish this guy would fuck off
>i wanna celebrate with my other teammates

That’s some Chilean style ass-grabbing.

*scores a penalty*
Ching chong ling lang TSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>wishing for echo chambers
Brain damaged on Sup Forums

>taking the boys' underwear competition meme srs
>using black toe nails to argue that he is gay
low quality bait