Who has the new samurai jack episode link? I missed it wage slaving

Who has the new samurai jack episode link? I missed it wage slaving.

April Fools faggot, they swapped it for Rick and Morty's S3 premiere.

Didn't air. Blame Reddit.

>Rick and Morty S3 premiere

Fuck u Adult Swim

Fuck

>award winning show that ends abruptly
>wait 10 years for conclusion to samurai jack
>Give up hope and accept it.
>Suddenly comes back better than ever

>It somehow makes sense to surprise morons who cant wait a year for a new season of rick and morty and post autistic fan theories and suck the creators dick every step of the way making average fans of the show cringe

Seriously if redditors werent so annoying to the creators on social media they wouldnt have even done this.

>Hey Morty! Guess what!? Gods not real!
reddit starts laughing so hard they shit themselves
>Hey Morty! wubba lubba dub dub!
reddit goes insane with laughter! They jump up and punch a man wearing a trump hat in the back of his head while crap is oozing out of their asses.

what were they thinking. this was a huge letdown for my weekend.

Two episodes next week

>Haha Morty, get schwifty!!
reddit shakes the ground for miles around as rapturous laughter fills the sense of every man, woman, and child within Rick and Morty's area of effect
>Fuck God, Morty. *burp* SCIENCE!
An abysmal darkness falls over the earth, shrouding mankind, though the laughter continues. eardrums burst and pop like gaskets as entire cities of people writhe on the ground in both misery and ecstasy. Months later, most of the world has died, whether of lack of will to live without more Rick and Morty, or from inability to provide for themselves while laughing. The deaf inherits the earth, immune to the Redditty humor that caused the last extinction event to befall mankind before it's end - whether man has been cast down or ascended is hotly debated by survivors for years to come.

WAIT WHAT, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!
PLEASE TEEL YOU ARE JOKING

Sorry to inform you friend

>Two episodes next week

Lies

Jack may be on hiatus for months.

THEY FUCKING CHANGE MEMEY AND REDDIT FOR SAMURAI JACK!!!

Nobody cares about dumb anime. RICK AND MORTY! I love the show because Rick kinda reminds me of me

Same. That nihilistic side and twisted humor Rick has is just like me. Fuck god, fuck what people think

>wagecuck
>Have to work saturday and sunday in shitty job
>Spend entire day hyped about next episode of samurai kino
>Get home jump on piratebay
>No samurai jack
>Check all my usual download spots, still no kino
>Get on Sup Forums and find out my weekly pescribed kino has no aired because of Reddit: the show

I demand to know why.

>tfw you guys can't handle our wicked nihilistic sense of humor

Rick and Morty has its clever episodes here and there, but its really just kid humor. Its basically a family guy thats more self aware. I like Jack because it has art direction, story (to an extent), and a likeable main protag.

Woa I'm so outraged. Man. I'll hit the caps key and ask if you're serious.

Probably a thinnly veiled R&M shitpost thread

>hyped for next episode cuz it's going to b character building for Ashi
>April Fools! Here's Rick and Morty!
>oh, well they'll still release the new episode after this right?
>not released until next week

>mature NON-REDDIT kino for mature kinosseurs such as myself

Its not a reddit tier show by any means, nor is it a bad show. I personally don't like it, just like some people don't like Jack and I dont care about that. you do you. I mean I have pretty shit taste in most movies, but thats besides the point. i was really only upset because I heard that they aired the same episode several times, when one of those blocks could have been allotted to Jack.

>mature
Man its like you've never seen Samurai Jack

Jesus Christ my sides are in orbit.

>mfw I like SamJack
>mfw I like Rick and Morty
>mfw I am perfectly ok with what they did
A lot of you are from tumblr anyhow.

So I haven't seen the new Samurai Jack episodes, I liked them when I was a freshman in hs 15 years ago, are they that good?

>Who has the new samurai jack episode link?

user.... i .....

Try watching them and spend less time boring us with your backstory, Scheherazade

>tfw pleasantly surprised about the sudden S3 premiere but also pissed because they pushed back Dragonball and Jack.

Isn't the new episode allegedly premiering on Wednesday or something?

>the same manchildren that are butthurt about the april fools joke will watch the show live on their awful network anyways
KEKS
UCKS
CKS
KS
S