Why don't you own an AR-15, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Sup Forums?

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Because I don’t need one, and neither do you for that matter

im happy with the size of my penis

Im sure your wife's boyfriend doesn't need you, cuck.

Fuck off shill

because im not at war

Huh, why do you say that?

If you’re suggesting I’m a shill for the United States Constitution, then you are correct.

Shill confirmed. Kill yourself brah

Neither am I. I don’t see what that has to do with owning a rifle.

Cuz I gotz a .30-06.

I shall politely decline and go about posting in my thread. A good day to you, sir.

Because I don’t have a tiny cock

Because I'm not 21 yet. I sure as hell will get one when I am.

muh assult riflez

Attached: FBI_TABLE8_MURDER_WEAPONS.png (944x858, 57K)

Its Not safe

no reason to spend money on a gun ill never have to use to protect myself

a shotgun or pistol will work just fine

Own one. I built it because I thought it would be fun. Turns out the funnest part of building an AR is building it. By a wide margin, the least fun gun I own. I'd rather shoot a 10/22. Honestly, I'd rather shoot bolt action. The AR just eats through ammo and it's so boring.

Enjoy lugging around your heavy ass ammo.

>square toe shoes
>pant leg wide enough to fit a fatass

Why do gun nuts dress like retards?

Nope. The rifles in that table aren’t fully semi-automatic.

I don't need to carry many rounds for a bolt action.

One Shot.
One Kill.

Because I’m not a larp’ing fag. Do you want to play at war or fight in a real one? Join the Marines then faggot

Cuz I’m secure with both my penis size and my .380 with hollow points in the drawer next to my bed.

AR platform is faster firing, lighter weight, and easier to control, especially for women. Far superior option for home defense.

Also, a decent AR will cost you 400 bucks. A rock solid and accurate one 650.

youre not killing anything

>my AR is for home defense
okay boomer

I have one because the coyotes like to attempt to kill my dogs. Riley got her leg messed up pretty good before I was able to scare them off

Great plan until you miss or have to engage someone at short range or have to engage multiple targets at once or need to reload quickly or

This conversation has nothing to do with war.

K bub.
That's what a side arm is for. I prefer Glock.

See
I forgot about you

But you don't have one of those either.

Wow what an expertly crafted retort.
Point still stands unchallenged.

You don't need to be 21 to buy a rifle dumbass

See
Far easier to control and get on target quickly than any handgun.

i wanted something more reliable. so i bought an AK.

Attached: 0010c599-500.jpg (500x280, 19K)

Plenty of states you need to be 21 in order to buy any firearm with a pistol grip. Plenty of states you need to either have your conceal carry permit or a sheriff departments ok to buy a firearm with a pistol grip.

the popularity of the AR is because people with power complexes love to pretend to be soldiers and they are cheap so even a retard like you can afford them

I prefer handguns for home defense, butthurt libs are less likely to complain about them

Plenty of YouTube videos showing AR platforms outperforming AKs in sand, mud, cold, drop tests, etc. Consensus is quite clear.

"cause I'm not a pussy. I can kick your ass without the need of guns, piece of shit

I didn’t mention the popularity of the rifle. That has nothing to do with the point. The modularity and variability of the platform makes this a better and more effective pistol for home and personal defense than anything you own.

You have anything of substance to say, or are we done here?

Attached: 3E7210F4-26C2-4324-8D21-8EF8ED5A40FD.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

I don't know about the control and on target. Handguns are very easy to operate and Glocks are simple. ARs are easy to work on as well, but I have an AR and am just stringing you along to make conversation.

I prefer the most effective option over concerning myself with whining children

Lol wut

>.380
>hollow points
Imagine being this retarded

Most people in these threads usually do (including me). I entertain it in the hope that people will read the points made here and realize that guns aren’t some big scary boogey-man and that the focus should be on keeping them out of the hands of evil and crazy people, not regular couchfucks like me.

If you’re running a .380 for home defense it had damn well better be with hollow points. Those things are fuckin pop guns.

Why were libtards so triggered by this?

Attached: rJZdR5f.jpg (750x660, 112K)

>meme words
what is an example of a not fully semi-automatic

Are you actually looking for a serious answer to this?

Because I already own one, so unless this second AR-15 comes with another pair of arms to wield it with, what's the fucking point?

Trolling is a art.

>not dual-wielding
fuckin n00b

Bump

then your art sucks.
it wasn't even good bait.

There are still people on here that would use that phrase unironically though

>Troll thread posted by israeli IDF

Attached: 1571103940872.png (1022x731, 643K)

Alot of people die from small caliber handguns all the fucking time. If I was using a .380 I would use FMJ so they tumble and get stuck inside of them and require surgery to remove.

>you didn’t troll me
>your bait sucks
>you’re a shitty troll
>you can’t fool me i’m troll proof

You really should just google anything about ammo or ballistics. Anything at all.

It's about the same as a 32 Acp or 7.65 Browning. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

.380 90% of the time doesnt have enough velocity for good holowpoint expansion.

because i have a glock turbo in my dresser drawer and a barretta glock under my pillow, that’s why

Attached: 5682C286-2519-413D-8A6D-7077FF1BBBAF.jpg (891x507, 57K)

Clearly never fired an AK. lmao

Both are very smol.
I’m not calling me smart. I’m calling you misinformed.

How was my statement misinformed? Please explain

He's right though. .380 hollowpoints get shit penetration.

Im broke as shit and can't afford a decent one.

Have fired 2. Even if I had fired a dozen, individual experience falls flat in the face of statistics.
You can get an AR that will match the performance of any AK in the American market for several hundred dollars less. I will buy a Rifle Dynamics AK-47 one day, but for now, Murica.

So, you trust your government completely?

You trust that you will never be confronted by armed assailants?

You trust that you will never ever ever, under any circumstance, ever have to put food on your own table the hard way?

Either you're exceedingly privileged, or exceedingly ignorant. I'm betting the latter.

Cause I want to get another tactical shotgun and a conceal carry pistol. Then I'm going to build an Aero Precision M16A4 Clone and I'm honestly really excited about it. There's something really sexy about twenty inch barrels, and the ballistics is just a plus.

Shotgun is the only viable home defense weapon.

i prefer blades

вuт ı'м pгeттy good шıтн guпs

пıce sнoтguп

12 guage вucкsнoт effecтıve гaпge гogнly 200 feeт

ıf you нıт тнeм ıп тнe aпкle

Attached: 1451470218582.jpg (168x168, 10K)

гougнly*

I like 7.62x39 as a round a little more, but I get what you mean. Plus some ARs are chambered in 7.62x39 anyway so it's kind of a moot point.

Hollow point ammunition in any cartridge is more likely to tumble and cause internal damage than FMJ, which is more likely to pencil straight through. And yes, this is even true of smaller caliber, low-velocity CCH cartridges.

Also, if you’re having to shoot someone, you want them to die right there on the spot. You have zero reason to be concerned with a doctor “digging the bullets out in surgery”.

This. Tactical Shotgun or nothing.

daгп dude

doп'т мaкe fuп of мy lıттle вгoтнeг

Attached: 1442702847671.jpg (540x540, 25K)

>.380 with hollow points in the drawer next to my bed.

Attached: 1468900288707.jpg (517x768, 180K)

gr8 b8 m8

You're getting off track here. HPs are not always the best option. You need to do some more research as well.

have fun larping.

ı кпoш a sнoтguп шнeп ı see oпe

doп'т тгy тo play мe as a fool

Micro? Wtf...

Slightly more punching power at short range with AK. Better terminal ballistics with AR-15. AKs are fucking cool. ARs are a little more modular and practical.

Those Mutant 7.62x39 ARs are weird. I’ve heard mixed reviews.

Fuck yeah, let’s all go learn more about guns.

He's guys, we aren't at war so let's do away with our military!! Same logic.

because educated blacks are their worst fear despite being 'inclusive' of every race/religion. liberals are racist without attempting to be racist. liberals create poor race relations as they are too vigilant of race inclusivity. liberals want minorities uneducated so hairy obese white women with more hair on their upper lip and legs than my entire body can rule society...with inclusiveness, when in reality, their inclusivity is fueling a race war

Attached: 1569855620043.jpg (1800x1200, 1.19M)

I'll just stick to paper for now.

"peace ouт вıтcн." ~ Duкe Zuuг

The more you know the more you can experiment.

Oh yeah, 5.56 definitely has better ballistics. I just have a weird boner for .30 caliber.
And they are desu. Especially their magazine being at such a weird angle.

Man if you’re going to slap a 20 inch barrel on something, might as well go with .308 or 6.5 creedmoor so you can shoot groups out past 1000yds

Are there any gun owners here that wanna disprove the small penis myth?

would anyone donate to my paypal so i can get an AR-15 and post pictures of my 7 inch cock next to it, so everyone can post it when some idiot says gun owners have small dicks

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.02M)

>A rock solid and accurate one 650.
If you're paying $650 for an AR, it's most definitely not "rock solid and accurate"; it's meme-tier trash alongside Palmetto Arms and Poverty Ponies...

For a good, high-end, accurate AR, either build it yourself from high-end parts, or start at BCM... (and avoid Daniel and DPMS)...

Oh, and if you do go with the build option, DON'T fucking get a 24" long x 1" dia. stainless ultra-bull barrel. You will NEVER need that much bull barrel on an AR. EVER. This crap is only on the market to trick retard fudds into thinking they're building some uber-precision sniper AR.... And it's goddamned hilarious when these assholes bring me their hodge-podge shit-tier AR abortions with Hogue tubular handguards and insane barrels, spouting some "it's too heavy to pack out, and I can't get it to shoot sub-3" groups at 200yds!" bullshit because they don't know the first goddamn thing about firearms design or application in the modern era...

"I put over ferteen hunnert dollers intuh this build! The barrel cost me fore fitty alone!!"
Yeah, well, it's worth $650 in parts to me, dude; none of the important parts are good parts, and the barrel is a fucking paperweight....

None of these situations require an assault rifle

where do you got to browse online? favorite site?