Why didn't her career ever lift off?

Why didn't her career ever lift off?

Did she refuse to suck right dicks?

her cousin's career took off

She wrote article about it on cracked, you might want to look for it there

have you seen what she looks like now?

she's ugly as fuck

Yeah, it was a pretty good article. I think she does photography now.

here's a pic for you also

she's not terrible looking

she should have became a foot model

yeah she's definitely good looking enough to stay relevant as a female actress.

definitely.

Well maggie gyllenhal gets work

And this thing.

I saw a recent article. Supposedly, she did indeed have a future career, but she chose to quit acting. Another person they cited in the article who also had bright prospects, but decided to abandon Hollywood is Josh Hartnett. Maybe they are the smart ones.

i'm pretty sure neither one of them had bright futures and they did the "i'll quit before you can fire me" thing

Do you not remember a time when everybody wanted Josh Hartnett? He turned down Nolan's Batman and Hollywood left him behind.

isn't he in Penny Dreadful?

Not talented enough for it to carry over into adulthood.

Child actors can get away with being untalented if they are cute, but once they hit puberty they either need to get hot or get talented.

She did neither and now writes articles for Cracked. Reach for the skies, Matilda.

Perfect life, Hollywood money, normie life.

MUH
FEMINISM

She's one of those types.

Most ugly women are.

they 100% are -- I mean, it's not like actors and actresses are exactly renown for their intelligence

Nigga are you serious? Ben is her cousin?

Yep, he talks about it in the beginning of Hollywood Propaganda.

Ironic that she's a huge feminist and Ben is who he is. Would be funny to see family get-togethers between them

I liked her in Prison Break

i think ben in drag would honestly look better than mara at this point too and she's not even 30 yet.

Yes, she only sucked left dicks.

Her mum died when filming matilda which I'm sure messed her up. She also found an early website with hundreds of thousands of photos dedicated to her feet and toes.

Said fuck it and threw the towel in at a very early age

I always wondered what happened to Hartnett. He was fucking EVERYWHERE and then just disappeared.

She became an sjw feminist. A real uppity bitch.