>left South Africa because she "didn't see a future for whites"
>adopts black children

how do you reconcile that?

Shame, that. Damn shame, that. Oh well, she's too old anyway

You're all heartless cunts.

Raising black kids is the new black

heartless, not retarded
these are all relative terrms

Why, because I hate negroids? It's the natural reaction of the superior man to recognize and spurn that which is beneath him. Also, Charlize is a dried-up cunt with no tits.

>niglet wrangling

nice hobby

*tips fedora* I agree my good sir

She's raising them to be bratty Americans consuming food substances. That's just as heartless IMO.

>shopping for niglets at your local walmart
americucks WILL defend this

You know what? I'm going to take your churlish, childish retort and claim it as an actual agreement. And the reason? Fuck you, that's the reason.

dogs are better pets

charlize put the gun down

SOMEONE PLEASE explain to me how blacks are so socially powerful? how come white women will do ANYTHING for them.

women are easily brainwashed

Guilt

it is a mystery

Because blacks are portrayed as helpless so women have their maternal instinct kicking in and has to "save" them just like they would with a sick puppy. People grow up with stories about starving niggers, wars and orphans.

They do it out of guilt and the desire to be seen as a good, caring person. Literally white saviour syndrome.

Ha, ha, HA! Ohhhhhhhhh, I GET it! I am, like, trés SOOOO uncool because I, like, stand up and stand out when I should, like, sit down and shut up, right? Right XD\!? OIhhhhh you sure flustered my jimmitijimbobs! You garroted my giraffes! You exsanguinated my elephants!

I am, like, so tohhhhtally flabberbumblustergabbed by your superiority! All hail!

[HAIL!]

All hail!

[HAIL!]

This guy. This guy, right here, folks. Do not FUCK with him. He will, with like, onnnnne picture, smack you to le GROUND! GROUND! I am GROUND!

[groot dancing intensifies]

Baby groot! Baby groot! HAHA!

Dude, gimme a high-five. Haha no, not a LOW-five!

He adopted because he has no womb

Those black kids are not even humans to her. They are little pet monkeys to use as do gooder points to show off to her liberals friends in Hollywood. Sad.

>Laughing at a picture of mother and her kids

Wow, what a brave edgy internet soldier we've got here.

RAISE THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

The great great great grandparents of some black people picked cotton, so there's now guilt for the black people, thanks to the jews, and their artistic expressions which never explains that the black people picking cotton were prisoners from Africa, that were slaves there too.

So now, it's artistic to cry about races, and sexes that didn't succeed. Entertainment now has to overtly suggest that if those who did not succeed where given a chance now that they could provide a better alternative, even though mostly all they do is complain, and never actually provide viable solutions, or even admit that the reason their sex, or race sucked is because they were just as terrible at producing viable ideas then as they are now.

>Whole foods on the bag
Lmao eurocucks.

Who is she? Why are you laughing at her adopted daughters?

They aren't, they don't. Stop basing your world view on what BLACKED posters spam on Sup Forums.

>let me preach about feminism, trump and anti capitalism while shopping at whole foods

Fun fact: left is a boy

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sorry but tis just straight up isnt true. i understand le bbc is a meme. but driving past highschools and going to malls and its unreal how many white girls/women you see with blacks. the other day i was getting some milk and chicken and decided to count how many whitexwhite couples and how many blackxwhitewomen couples i saw. was outside for 20 minute and saw 16 whitexwhite couples and 54(!) blackxwhitewomen

>my movie thread gets buried, but stupid b8 gets immediate replies and bumps

basically this
leftists see blacks as inferiors and needing to be saved by a superior race

yeah, I was getting some watermelon and wine and counted 4 whitexwhite couples and 78! blackxwhite couples

>Putting a dress on the boy.
Whats her end game?

I havent watches Ramsey in a while
Whats he up to

i think that one's female

reminder that everyone in this picture is african

The older child is a boy. I thought that was obvious, and what the thread would be about.

>blonde braid
that nig is going to end up hating itself

Welcome to 4 chan.

whats the problem here?

>a mother
>her kids
lmao

JUST FUCK MY REASONABLE MIND UP

>adopting a pet nigger and dressing him up in a pink skirt and blonde wig for political points

Gee I don't know. It's a totally reasonable thing to do.

Underrated

>You burn the coal
>You get to wrangle overgrown nigglets who probably hate you and laugh behind your back

HUSBAND'S DAUGHTER

it's not a pet, it's a kid and I would guess she doesn't force her kids to wear something they don't want to wear

>getcho muhfuggin hans offa me, whitey!

I wonder if she ever calls them niggers

she doesn't.

>fashion accessory niglet

Why don't they just develop white kids from America? I know it's fashionable for celebrities to do this but you'd probably get the same amount of brownie points.

Is this pasta?

checked.

also, what the fuck? can a kid really even understand gender at age 5 when you have fucking imaginary friends and think monsters are living in your closet. she should be investigated by child protection services.

how do you grow up in south africa and adopt niglets?

aren't blacks in south africa even more poorly behaved than blacks in the US?

there is nothing child protection services can do about. At least not in California.

the whites that had the means to leave south africa where probably segregated from blacks and had a lot of white guilt psy-op on them. Telling yourself it's okay to prefer white people is a cardinal sin to these people

Call me fedora or whatever, but women are mindless trends followers, much more than men for some reason.

>adopting a black male child

Literally a fucking live-in Bull

Autism

BIG BLACK DICKS IMPREGNATING WHITE WOMEN
HUGE EBONY COCKS FUCKING WHITE BOYS
THE WHITE RACE WILL SOON BE EXTINCT
AFRICAN SPERM IN EVERY WHITE WOMB
NATURAL SELECTION
BIG
BIG
BIG
BLACK
COCKS
SAVOUR THE SEMEN THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR RACE
BLACK POWER WORLDWIDE
BYE BYE WHITEY
BYE BYE WHITEY
BYE BYE WHITEY

with ugly nigger kids that'll probably become gang members

thats why the kikes promote it

I think you may have autism :/

It's all about the BBC friend

Nice dubs

SISSIFY THE BLACK MALE

>[APARTHEID INTENSIFIES]

do american supermarkets really sell black children?

gay men always have this weird look about them and as a closet homosexual i find it very unattractive

any str8 men want to cyber with me ?

what makes it weirder/funnier is that she's a boer, which blacks in south africa are actively trying to wipe out. she's adopted children from a group that literally wants to kill her relatives

ill mother

doesn't she hate her parents? It would partially explain her deracination with the boers

>have a physically abusive mother
>be surprised that he came out weird

He was honestly better off starving in Africa.

I thought women were attracted to alphas
Which is it

>everyone is nice and never does things for political points

She did kill her father so of course she must of hated him.

>that picture of her parents and her where she looks literally nothing like them

I wonder how she did it.

karma, white saffers really need to stop whining.

That's usually a factor, poor parenthood leads to rebellious dumb shits like her

Who said anything about attraction women coddle blacks as victims and interracial relationships are a minority in every racial group whites being the least.

>blacks
>all time victim class who will shed literal tears on live TV about opression
>ever being Alpha
Hahhahah

>t. julius malema

No wonder that whore is single. No self respecting white man would get stuck with looking after her niglets. No wonder she's in the Fast and Furious movies, trying to appeal to niggers.

This

Welcome to non meme reality

>that pic
>implying goebbels himself wasnt a degenerate
he was literally an adulterer

I like Michael Savage too

There's literally nothing wrong with cheating on a woman. It's like saying it's not okay to own two pets.

Not even trolling, just being realistic here. All the hypocritical cucks on here would say the exact same thing if the races were swapped.

>Not staying in glorious Europe
>moving to bumfuck africa for god knows why
>Treating natives poorly considering their relatively small population
>surprised when shit hit the fans

I have literally no sympathy for white south africans, nor do I have any for the black ones.

Television and fucking film.
Mods get your shit together.

>>Treating natives poorly considering their relatively small population

doesn't South Africa have the highest gdp of any african nation? Isn't South Africa much better off than a lot of its neighbors?

>white south african
>kills dad
>mother takes the blame
>your people are being genocided back home
>adopt nigglets
>will die alone because no man would want you now

what did she mean by this?

>caring about the stupid personal lives and political views of celebrities

lmao nice """"""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""" board you have here

well at least you're consistent. i respect that

I'm obviously talking about the 20th century you stupid fuck. No point having the highest GDP if the vast majority of citizens are uneducated/2nd class.