At what point did you realize that the XFL revival is doomed to fail?

At what point did you realize that the XFL revival is doomed to fail?

I hate how all these sexual harassment cases are pipping up, but I'm ok with if one of these cases fucks over Vince's meme league. Fuck the XFL.

So Vince comes out and says he's starting a new league where he just wants people to play football and doesn't give a fuck about social justice, and just a couple of days later there are sexual assault accusations against him? That's a nice coincidence.

Hi Roger!

when they said they were going to ban criminals. the real reason the nfl's rating are declining are because of all the player safety bullshit and bogus suspensions no one wants to watch a safe game without criminals and drug addicts

speak for yourself cuck

>the charges were dropped
so it's fucking NOTHING then

thank god i'm a massive failure
i dated a girl who had double digit concussions from girlsports and she'd forget who i was in the middle of coitus

Roger and the 32 owners are being worked into a shoot by CHAD Vince

blatant lies everyone knows vince is only interested in roided up men

sup reddit

lmao, what sport?

r*ddit celebrates criminals and blackies in general, cucko

i'll take your word for it

field hockey was the main one
this was before we knew about CTE
she must be a drooling goldfish by now

did she at least have a nice tush?

Holy fuck, this #MeToo shit is out of control.

90% of the accusations are so fucking petty and stupid.

people knew concussions were bad years ago, there's a whole subplot in Any Given Sunday about it. Troy Aikman has been a national joke for years for being a walking concussion.

>tfw you and your bros will never watch the field hockey girls running, leaning over, with their tits hanging out at football practice again

>male celebrity makes an announcement/wins an award/has a surge in popularity...etc
>a toootally legit sexual harrasment allegation from 20 years ago is dug up two days later
wew lad

democrats are very, very sore losers.

its probably the opposite, no one wanted to watch ray rice, etc

yes
we knew each concussion made the next one more likely and they weren't good but we didn't know the extent of the cumulative damage.
but looking back, it explains a lot.

Can you imagine having enough money that you grab an ass one day. And allegations come back 11 years later.

That's how it works friend. Merely a ((((((((coincidence)))))))).

republicans are little whiny children who rich and coddled

You won’t get away with this, Roger. I’m coming for you.

Women are the most vile, coward, honorless creatures on the planet, my mother is the only exception.

oh are Republicans rich this week? they were poor hicks last week

I live in a world of manchildren

You "men" are quite pathetic desu

>Men are the most vile, coward, honorless creatures on the planet, my father is the only exception.
Fixed

damn you sure showed him

Well what did you expect from shithole like Brazil

You women are 10 times worst than ours, friend, some of ours might be sluts, but at least they know. Your women are the biggest whores on the planet and yet are still defended by the retarded puritanist mentality of americans. That's why your the nº1 cuck nation in the world.

lmao at this teenager

i wish someone would grope me

of course they aren't going to prosecute a guy over that when he can spend $1000 an hour on lawyers

>dropped charges

Wow

>tfw I tell my gf to hit on every football player or famous person she sees

I want that sweet rape allegation money and I'm playing into 2018 women the best I can.

This liberals have no problem with the ultra-wealthy on their side pretend to Champion the poor man and then shit on the poor people who don't agree with them. Without double standards they have no standards.

>liberals being this desperate

>implying she wouldn't leave you the instant she got the attention of someone rich

same with conservatives too

why don't people just not rape women

For years over here in youth contact sports there’s been a rule where if you get concussed more than a certain amount of times in a year you have to stop playing until next year, people knew multiple concussions fucked people up just the NFlel wanted to make more money so they hid it

>At what point did you realize that the XFL revival is doomed to fail?
When "Alpha Entertainment" was announced

>Doesn’t give a fuck about social justice
>League rules stacked with character and conduct policies sounding like they were drafted by a right wing Yahoo comments section

Stupid democraps