I'm So Fucking Angry Right Now

I'm So Fucking Angry Right Now

I'm literally shaking. My emotionally abusive ex is on her newest boyfriend (4) who she can easily control through their anxiety until they inevitably break. I tried warning the stupid motherfucker, but she's put it in his head that I'm her abusive ex and she's convinced him to block me so I can't say anything. Then he's got the fucking audacity to say shit like "The next time I see that guy I'm gonna kick his ass", Bitch, first of all I'd like to see your pussy ass even try to approach me first instead of having your gf tell me. This guy doesn't even know me and yet he's such a fucking ass. And she's just getting away with more of her shit. I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit. There really is no such thing as absolute justice in this world.

Attached: 2c9ba29b409183450f37e090f023f3f3.jpg (640x478, 81K)

Attached: taco.gif (500x500, 862K)

I know they'll break up within the year, and then I can say I told you so, but I don't want that. I want her to stop hurting vulnerable people. I wanted to be the last one.

Thanks for this. It made me laugh. I needed that.

Wait your for turn buddy better keep up or else she won't get jealous.

You put up with women's shit so you can fuck them. Once you can fuck them anymore there is no reason to have any contact. What a desperate cunt you are talking like this yet you'd take her back in a heartbeat

How hot is her body? There is no love here you little faggot

I don't put up with shit. As soon as it breaches my integrity it is over. I go to the strip club for that shit. Only fags are invested in any sort of relationship if you get married you lose if you get AIDS you die

You play chess son?

I'm not a chump. They one up you as golddigger and everyone is playing the bad guy. There is no point no sense at all you deserve it.

You're a little degenerate faggot. You only win by being gay so I suggest you get a gangbang going so you can move on to the other girls

Enjoy your aids

I bet her cunt doesn't have a hymen bitch sucks with teeth after jerking you off and she's very skinny with no tits and ass

At best the midget is 5'6 with a pretty face.

B cups and shit.

Hardly. I can't really say I "hate" anybody in the entire world except for her. Her very existence pisses me off and is just a reminder of how easy I was to use. I have self respect.

You have tried to tell him. If he hasn't listened to you, it is because this life lesson can only be learned the hard way.
So step back. In a few years he will have grown from the experience, and will know better.
As for you OP, it's time to move on.
Let her go or you won't grow.

Attached: 30-years-ago-today-Ferris-Bueller-was-born.jpg (300x154, 8K)

Are you actually retarded? Her personality is clearly Hell. Her body is the real trap. Dumbass.

This is good advice. I'll put it into motion. I shouldn't feel guilty for what she does. Thanks, man.

At the chance of believing OP was being honest at all, I agree with this.

Excuse me? She's getting plowed as we speak. You're a loser for letting her go.

Alright. But it's nothing to bother touching yourself at.

Attached: Tits.jpg (1144x720, 46K)

I can kick your ass you little faggot. Shut the fuck up.

Ew fucking gross.

I don't want her. I'm mad because as an autistic teenager with anxiety, she took advantage of me in every way she could. I've seen her do it again and again after the fact. I felt guilty because I felt it was my responsibility to stop anyone else with vulnerabilities from getting used. But I'm done. Whatever happens next isn't my fault. Sometimes shit just happens.

I told you. You think I'm just speaking for the novelty of it all?

Not underage. She turned 18 about 2 months before the photo, I believe.