The Joost is in a kickstarter film

The Joost is in a kickstarter film

kickstarter.com/projects/298843438/rekindle-sci-fi-feature-film-starring-stefanie-joo

>backing this project so you can have dinner with your waifu

this won't end well desu

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/298843438/rekindle-sci-fi-feature-film-starring-stefanie-joo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a young girl
>she's 35

Only if she shows up to dinner dressed as Quiet and doesn't actually speak, humming is okay though.

>Dutch amateur video game styled sci fi film
>it's in English despite everyone involved being Dutch
What a fucking trainwreck waiting to happen.

>"universe unlike anything you've ever seen"
>literally looks like a bunch of scandi EDM hippies LARPing as celtic space druids

I refuse to support any Yoost project that has her wearing more than her MGS role instead of less.

>>it's in English despite everyone involved being Dutch

They're doing everyone a favor desu

>wanting semi-broken English with bad pronounciation

She's 28

My intergalactic heist movie's gonna be better.

The Dutch generally have pretty good English pronounciation, especially the younger generation. It helps that the Dutch language is free of accent unlike German or French (unless you live somewhere on a farm).

>free of accent
hahahahaha im dutch. a lot of us have an accent.

>put the video
>numale appears
>dropped

This looks so bad.

Why do filmmakers with no budget or experience with SFX attempt stuff like this, just do a drama and you might get some respect

>kickstarter

He meant in horse years

>Pledge €900 or more
>One of the characters in the film will be named after you, and the name will be shouted loudly.

WEW. FUCKING. LAD.

What planet do these guys live on to think that this would be a good idea?

>kickstarter.com/projects/298843438/rekindle-sci-fi-feature-film-starring-stefanie-joo

This guy has posted on Sup Forums. Or is the OP secretly him. Ive seen him post that music video with the dude and the girl before.

>inb4 Sup Forums pays for all of it and the entire cast is named CIA, Bane, Smee, Maimen, Dr. Paveleer, Juan Ovyou, and Masketta man

Feel sorry for you then. No accent here and i speak with an american accent. Cant stand dutch people that try and speak with an Oxford English accent.

yup, she set the bar, now she has to top it

>15k paid out to the actors.
Fucking hell, what is Joost even doing in this shit?

You realize Joost is a Z lister without a lot of talent in the real world, right? She's only famous among a very select group of nerds, and said nerds are mostly isolated weirdos.

She's a nobody, but she's also a relatively successful model model and probably makes more in good week than they'll pay her for the entire shoot.
She's not getting paid shit and the film is blatant incompetent trash that won't get watched by a single person, let alone improve her profile, so why is she even doing it?

Joosten is in a film!
Yes! The costumes look pretty decent for an indie film, really like that fire creature she has in her hand

the fuck?

Yeah many dutch have a dutch disgusting accent. Not all. But with some its really bad. But in general Dutch english is pretty good. American international students often feel embarrassed as fuck when I have to correct their written english. .

Oh God it looks awful

Holy shit its real
>hey look its JOHN! Hello JOHN!

I feel ashamed I bought this garbage game

Now this I would fund

Enter our original donut character with just one name. She is STRONG and RESOURCEFUL (also smart or something), and has a glowy thing to help her fight off the white males. Watch as she finds our just how special and unique she is in this world of shitty CGI and bad cosplay. Women truly are complex and interesting!

>her fight off the white males
What's up with the white male persecution complex?

how much would cost me to have joost come to my house and have sex with me

Reminder that Tommy Leet was /ourguy/.

What is he up to these days anyway?