20 goals
>He's fucking done.

>Messi
31 games played
26 goals
>OMG Messi is the Goat

What did you fuckers mean by this?

Is that this Season or does it count last Season where he was smashing it in CL
Isn't his goal count in La Liga like 10 this Season?

That is their overalls for this season lol.

Ronaldo will probably still get near 40 this season and people have been saying he's finished.

It's a good tally considering how shit he's been but he's definitely on the way out. That's not a bad thing, he's 33 in less than two weeks.

He's had like 10 years at the top.

>muh goals

How has he got 9 goals in the CL?
I can't remember Real's group, but they lost to Tottenham, smashed Apoel and I can't remember the other team.

how many penalty?

club world cup.
euro supercup counts as well.

9 are in the CL though.
Club World and Supercup are 3. Remaining 8 are in La Liga, 2 which came today.

Where did the 9 in CL come from?

>Comparing tap-ins to some of the best goals you'll ever see
kek

Scored a tap in against Spurs both legs, plus a couple against a dire Dortmund side

Is it true that this year tsunaldo actually said he's the best football player that ever lived when he won his fifth ballon d'or? Didn't see the ceremony and I never figured out if people were just fucking around

He's right tho

He's the top scorer and top assister of the Champions League, the most important club competition

and he was top scorer and top assister of Portugal that won the Euro, the most difficult national team competition

He's a CEMENTED top 5 so he's not exactly an idiot for saying that.

Messi, Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona and C.Ronaldo can all say it without looking stupid.

>muh nonexistent style points

>muh reddit highlight videos against 8 man osasuna in la copa del bankrupr

Di Stefano was better than all those shitters except Pele

I hope you mean "top 5 sill alive"

not stupid, just extremely arrogant, but it's not like I never saw it coming.

I'm not going to delve into the CR7 vs Messi argument, I was just curious to confirm whether or not he said it

I'm not trying to shit on Ronnie but this is kind of true. He's scored 20 goals but I can't remember any of them being very exciting outside of the Supercup.
Messi's on the other hand are generally phenomenal, he either helped create it in the first place or finished it beautifully.

On another note why are Ronaldo fans on Sup Forums such spergs? There's that leaf who has like 10 proxies and literally makes 6 threads every time Ronaldo does something. There's other guys who just blatantly tell lies and some who spout some shit you actually hope they're just baiting. It's weird

PLEASE scratch that last name... it's cringey enough when some kids claim he's one of le best ever, but actually watching the name between the other actual GOATs is unbearable

>Di Stefano
>hopped around playing for different countries like a mercenary
>still never played in a WC
>won absolutely nothing on the international stage

He's top 20 at most

For me Ronaldo is in the Top 11-20 of all time. Not lower, not higher.
I have a hard time believing you’re an argie.

the Champions League where he's 6-0 scoring in several consecutive finals is "the international stage"

he didn't play in a World Cup because they didn't let him

>There's that leaf who has like 10 proxies and literally makes 6 threads every time Ronaldo does something. There's other guys who just blatantly tell lies and some who spout some shit you actually hope they're just baiting
yes, welcome to the 4chinz

But there's always a hint of irony with shitposting. With these guys I feel as if they're being serious

Because all Ronaldo has is goals, and his goals this season have come in bursts against shit teams. His overall play has been shit.

Messi is both the main playmaker and goalscorer for his team, and his performances this season have been at his usual high standard.

Whenever someone makes a thread like this you can tell they don't actually watch football and form their opinions from wiki pages.

Stat babby never heard of a thing called context.

They are being serious. And no amount of ridiculing seems enough. The two punching bags (the Romanian and the English with the zillion proxies) will come with the face all bloodied for more.
They have a completely unhealthy obsession and delusion. They whole life's purpose is to try to convince some american casual who glances in the catalog at any of their million daily threads, of the same lies they tell to themselves to think CR is what he isn't.
Thas as much as they can get, because people who watch football obviously can help but laugh at their autism an say "Yeah, no... that's retarded"

Why do Messi dickriders have this inferiority complex with Ronaldo?Most Ronaldo fans will say Messi is good, but they think Ronaldo is better.

With Messi fans it’s some weird ass mental gymnastics. “Oh Real is a stacked team!” (As if Barcelona isn’t), “He statpads against Eibar!” (Messi does too), “Rooney in his prime and Neymar are better than Ronaldo ever was!” (They arent). Like they won’t give him any credit at all, it’s always some other outlying factor.

>implying style doesn't matter as long as marcelo feeds the ball to tsu to tap it in the net
>b-b-But he has good positioning

Goals are the only thing that matters in football, and you don't get extra points for style in football

>implying goals can be created without missi or iniestas playmaking

sure, that's why Ronaldo won 3 of the last 4 Ballon d'Or as voted by the most prestigious journalists, captains, and coaches, who obviously don't know anything about football lol

>le score tap-ins and penalties man without adding anything else of value to the team man
He's disliked by his own teammates

>the team is created for the sole purpose of adding value to him

>he's in a Ronaldo thread again
do you even go to sleep lmao

So Harry Kane is currently the best player in the world? Gotcha

Do you?I mean you're here every day totally not proxy-posting from at least midnight-to-noon Japan time, exactly the same as the NZ poster.
But again, you're totally not proxies! So... Holy shit, I just realized every Penaldo dickrider here is a night guard! What are the odds!

I'm guessing you don't actually watch the games and see the performance? Ronaldo's goals are pathetic, he's a stat whore, only cares about his goals, literally scores tap-ins, penalties, and very simplistic headers (for him because he's a physical freak). If you unironically rate Ronaldo, actually watch the games and you'll see for yourself why Messi is light years ahead of this insecure man child.

>pic related

>muh preseason goals
>muh goals against literally who japanese or african team
>muh goals against cyprus club team

he's fucking finished

>including journalist votes for the award
>not seeing it as a marketing campaign by RM or a popularity contest

It's embarrassing that messifags keep forgetting that TSU relaxes first half of the season. He will put down an unbreakable record CL goals this season and reach an easy 30 goals in LELiga.

GET CANCER AND DIE YOU CANAKEK, STOP USING MY FLAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so you're saying he doesn't want to win the league?

>WHY CANT WE PLAY NICOSIA EVERY WEEK

This. Meanwhile Messi can score against Spanish giants such as Las Palmas.

SEETHING

You spread that false meme in every fucking thread

pic related

el chicANO

>the euro is the most difficult national competition
Nigga, even the neverlands have won it

>worshipping a manlet
such is life at the border

C'mon Vlad.....it's every time with you.

i bet this stat isn't just from season games

Are you el pelirrojo castroso?

>GET CANCER AND DIE
solid argument, kid

>and he was top scorer and top assister of Portugal that won the Euro, the most difficult national team competition
Top kek, might as well claim Angelos Charisteas is among the GOATs for being Greece's top scorer when they won the """most difficult national team competition""" 14 years ago.

There's a reason why RM are 19 points behind Barcelona in the league, because every attacker in RM has been dogshit this season, including ronaldo

Kane is better than both

Is Charisteas the CL topscorer and assister as well?

20 GOALS
how many penalties this season?

he'll come crawling back to united like this

>yfw based ref points at the spot

*gook dribbles like a madman and passes it to the bong*
*bong taps it in*
HARRY KANE IS THE GOAAAAAATTTTTT

Dirtmound

Poonaldo is a marketing fraud created by Madrid. They can't forgive themselves that the goat is playing for their arch rivals hence they created poonaldo fraud for the retards like the faggot leaf and gipsy Romanian who have never watched a football game and actually understood what's happening on the pitch apart from the ball going into the net.

im not a nigger i dont follow individual players as apehoop americans do
i prefer one club over there other

Messi has like a fifth of the goals late in cl that Cristiano has.
>B-bbut higuain
>DId you see his 5 goals against las cervesas

No they aren't dumbass. Messi leads to more goals than Ronaldo. How many you actually score is irrelevant.

He is one of them

TSUUnaldo was considered a hot prospect as far back as 2003. Best player in the world around 2007.

Yeah he was.

messi was literally atleast once MOTM against all 4 teams on this pic

this picture basically explains everything, ronaldo only shows up against small teams, against actual good defenders he goes missing untill he gets a penalty or tap in.

I agree with 2003 but Ronaldo had just had his first good season in 2007. He was GOAT in 2008 though

Not against Chelsea he shits the bed against them

He assisted Iniesta's winning goal in 2008/09 that took them to the final

englelfag BTFO

>Messi doesn't like scoring against Halal

he destroyed Chelsea in 2005/06

Chelseacunts have massive luck, Messi has hit the post 7 (seven) times against them

Their reckoning is coming

Messi raping Real Madrid is a tradition

That's still a decade at the top. Messi is the only one in history that comes close to that.

Messi and Ronaldo are unlucky to be playing at the same time

If they were in different decades, their numbers would be insane

I kinda wish Messi was born in a later era to see how people's perception of Ronaldo would be. Would he be considered the GOAT? Because nobody else scores 50+- goals per season so we would probably think it is simply an unachievable feat for any other player

>messi and ronaldo playing in different decades
>years after their retirement Messi is hailed as the undisputable, ultimate goat while Ronaldo is up there with the 20 greatest and mainstream fans will have never heard of him

ronaldo and messi playing in the same era is the best thing to ever happen to ronaldo

Nah, Rolando unironically was the best of the world around 06-08. And I think he was the best in 16 (and maybe 12) too.

You mean the passed the ball in the biggest refball in the history of CLLuck is a meme and you'll never get the falklands back you faggot. I do prefer messi to cr7 tho

Didn't say he wasn't a great player just not the best yet in 07

the biggest refball in the history of CL is what Madrid did to Bayern Munich

Nice headcanon

Nobody cares about le biggest disgrace outside of your islands

These islands fucked you up son never forget it

>300 dead
>fucked up
You lose more people every year to immigrant crime

Yh we're unironically a shithole now not gonna disagree with you there. The comfyside is still nice and white at least

not in europe
>inb4 halal isn't 100 times better in europe

‘Member 2011?

And the other poster is disregarding he was an integral part of the national team that was a finalist in 2004 and semifinalist in 2006

>not in europe
lmao you cluless customer, he raped and kicked them out the last time they met

Its just shitposting dont take it so seriously for fucks sake
ronaldo wont seek you out and shake your hand saying thanks for backing up on the internet mate, they were getting to me

Did you not see Messi murder Boateng and then chip Neuer