This neckbeard made it and is now fucking 10/10's

This neckbeard made it and is now fucking 10/10's.
What's your excuse, user?

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

i'm not fat

10/10?! How disgusting do you look user?

Here's what people say when asked why they're unsuccessful:
"Because I'm fat."
"Because I'm not fat."
Which is it?

Stephen does look much better but he's FAR from a 10/10 not counting all his bullshit emotional baggage his body is ravaged by his previous fatness and he can jump out of a plane and survive using his spare skin as a parachute. He's still a good dude even if he is a mediocre youtuber.

being both at the same time.

Okay so why can't you become successful?

Mentally you two are a 1/10.

proof he's fucking 10/10's

This guy can read. I was worried for second.

His fake teeth are so fucking jarring

He ain't fucking shit and abuses fake girlfriends he pays to spend time with him cause he's a piece of shit retard.

Fuck boogie. Was never funny and has done nothing but lied and lied and played the victim card.

Yeah I'll become successful when I get into a niche market when it's new lose my shit get cuckes by an ex wife and get band surgery to lose weight I don't have to become "successful" yeah okay. Honestly fapping would be a more productive use of time.

Why mutts are so obsessed with teeth? He's fat af, sweating like a motherfucker, have a bad skin, but still got a fucking hollywood white straight teeth. What's your problem?

They are fake teeth he had it's teeth pulled due to some stupid shit. For some reason they look off putting to a lot of people. Iunno man. Just best to point and laugh.

>What's your excuse, user?
I've had 10/10s a few times. Once you get with one you realize that they're better as a fantasy, and that 6.5 in your math class with the big ass and snaggle tooth is actually a better lay and way more fun to be around.

>successful when I get into a niche market
is he rich? from what?

Agreed it's best not to ever get a betas hopes for something that they'll never ever get.

10/10s dont try to be fun since they think looks are all that matter. start telling them they are boring as fuck and they might start being fun.

I'm not a neckbeard..

that.

Ehh well he looks better now that he's not morbidly obese but I don't think 10/10 is correct here

Nice try boogie you fucking filthy degenerate slowly becoming irrelevant ass bitch. Go and cry some more on camera or kys or whatever.

tits or gtfo.

Because modern women are shit.

Attached: joshua_deer_poo_in_the_loo_hoffman.png (845x482, 309K)

He has nice teeth.

OP wasn't saying Boogie is 10/10, he said he's FUCKING 10/10's! Plural! Meaning women! He's fucking 10/10 women!
(which I don't think is true)

Attached: 1534907788609.gif (700x625, 547K)

His teeth make it look like he went through that face app thing that people cared about a few months back.

he got a MAMA JUNE SURGERY the only hard t part for him was physical pain

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 681K)

Not "rich" but come on he aint broke.

boogie twitch mod here (not op) AMA

I THINK HIS OLD TEETH LOOKED BETTER, THE SHIT HE HAS NOW IS BUSTING OUT 0F HIS MOUTH.

Attached: monkeytooth.jpg (832x641, 98K)

/thread

prove it, i bet you cant

>get cuckes by an ex wife
prove it, i bet you cant

No point in losing weight if i'm just going to paint the wall red as soon as the paperwork is done

yep this, take them down to your 4/10 level and they'll finally get a clue

I don't have money to pay for sugar babies

Oh gawd, whats wrong with his oversized jaw...

This neckbeard made it and is now fucking 10/10

What's your excuse, user?

Attached: 1524743183854.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

He looks like this guy. Both are handsome fellows, though.

Attached: 1503766742.png (463x417, 224K)