After years of bullying my sister...

After years of bullying my sister, our relationship is finally improving enough that today I gave her a hug and she didn't flinch when I went to touch her. I've never hit her before, but I'd been so cruel to her over the years that she was scared of me, and I'm so grateful she has decided to forgive me. I don't really have any friends to share with, but I wanted to share it so I guess you guys are my friends today.

Attached: IMG_0075.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Dubs of you should fuck her

I'm not going to fug, only hug.

Family is important OP, it's good to hear you have a healthy and loving relationship with your sister now, good job bud

I think the love is still mostly one-sided at the moment, but that's understandable after what I did. The most important thing is that she is not getting constantly shit on anymore, I don't know if I should get praise for doing the bare minimum. Thanks though user.

shut the fuck up harris

Tfw none of my family even care if I exist and my sister (half sister) hugged all my brothers except for me and said "I hugged all the brothers I love"

I don't care for family at all I am jaded

beta soy homo

Sorry :(

That's very mean of her. Offer to take her out to do something one day, maybe you guys have something in common you can bond over?

I don't want to fuck my family, especially if they are literally children.

That's the thing she doesn't care or want anything to do with me, we have a 10 year age gap she's more interested in boys/sex

creampie her

did you try holding her at gunpoint?

It's important.

If she down to hug she's down to fug

You could take the nuclear route and tell her how you feel, that you want to have a better relationship.

The only creampie that I'll be giving her will be when we are out having having a meal and she wants dessert.

I'm not down to fug though, she can think dirty sex things about me all she wants but it's never going to happen.

Wholesome, good to hear that you patched things up.

Have you told her that you're sorry about what you've done to her and that you want to make up for it? That might help

Oh yeah I get you user
creampie in her mouth

You mean bitch! Karma gonna try ya!

I have told her, and she semi-believes me. We'll see how it goes, she's still pretty young so hopefully I didn't mess her up too much.

You get it now!

Wrong thread, or am I too retarded to understand this?

Since your already abuse this board for your stupid blog, might as well talk about the horrible things you did to her.

Already have, she just says, "like I care how you feel" or some shit.

I don't give a shit about establishing a relationship with her at all, she's lole that because she's spoiled to hell.

Not yet, but I should try that, but instead of a gun it's a turd

Make sure you turn off adblock! Your support matters and helps me keep the lights on.

I would make fun of her for everything, her clothing, her makeup, her music taste, all super childish stuff. I think the worst thing I did was make fun of her boobs, it was so goddamn far out of line for me to do I can't believe she didn't murder me in my sleep. She didn't deserve any of it, she's a pretty normal kid, not weird and is super smart, but I enjoyed picking on her weaknesses and insecurities. Hopefully there aren't other people in my life I've behaved this way to, I don't think there are but who really knows.

How old is she? Maybe she will grow out of it one day, hopefully if she does ever want to establish a relationship you can be open to it, but it is up to you at the end of the day.

I'm waiting for her to grow up, I'm tired of one sided effort relationships, in general it's draining me.

If she makes an effort I'd reciprocate, but it's not up to me to force someone (especially family) to be there.

I can't chamge anyone so it really has to be her own desire to want to establish anything with me.

fuck her right in the pussy

Shes 17

post her nudes

Greentext some of the worse shit that you've done to her. Let's see how tough you are.

Attached: 1551079853457.gif (500x650, 1.9M)

My sister and I grew up in a mentally abusive home. We were pitted against each other. Since then, my sister and I have grown extremely close. I have regrets that it took so long to become close

It absolutely is draining, and you don't have to deal with them if it's hurting you.

No cooch fug, only couch hugs.

She's 13 so no nudes. If she was 18 there would also be no nudes though.

>be me 19
>sister is looking in mirror fiddling with her boobs
>tell her that her boobs are small and lopsided
>sister is sad
>repeat

>be me
>sister has put on makeup for the first time
>tell her it's shit and mention clowns
>she sad
>i'm happy

Sure you're not a sociopath?

Context
My dad is a hoe
Fucked 3-4 (that i know) baby momma's
She came along 6 years after my youngest brother
She grew up with my dad's ex gf who's a poisonous manipulative psycho
Dad's also a poisonous manipulative psycho.
So first child
Dustin
He's step brother child #1 from Mom #1
My mother mom #2 had me, then two other kids
Then mom #3 had her
Also mom #4 had an abortion claims one kids hers but no proof
Idk how many mom's or shit there is because if there is my dad doesn't know.

So basically im like distant from most of my psychopathic family.

I'm not completely devoid of empathy, I just struggled with it for a bit. I'm gonna get into therapy soon because it's super abnormal to bully children when you are an adult.

She will never trust you again. Her 'coming round' after years of bullying and fear is Stockholm syndrome. Leav her alone and don't force her to touch you again you sick piece of shit.

>19 year old guy makes fun of his ~12 year old sisters boobs
wew lad, really acting your age there

Yup. This guy posting is a fucking creepy weirdo. This post show read. Bullying a kid because you're not allowed to fuck her.

Is Stockholm syndrome a thing for bullying victims? I don't force her to touch me though, I always ask for hugs and she can and has turned me down in the past.

I know :( It needed to change, it's such a shitty thing to do and I feel so awful.

I'm an awful person but I really don't want to fuck her.

>but I really don't want to fuck her.
You said that in most every post so far. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

It's because you fuckers keep bringing it up.

It's fucking/b/ you fucking autistic faggot

Where else can I post this thread? Sup Forums is the only board it's suitable for, but that doesn't mean I have to pretend I want to fuck my sister.

Stockholm syndrome applies to people in abusive relationships. Your sister has been in one with you.
Your treatment of your sister is animalistic and has hints of possession. IE your sister was your woman so you could do what you want to her. (Probably learned from your parents) ultimately you want to fuck your sister and society stops you from able to be open about this so other behaviours rear their heads

You had me for the first half.

why do you want him to fuck his sister so bad? stop projecting

Learn psychology. And the reasons why we put people down emotionally. It's to prevent them bonding with other people who aren't us.

Calm down, Nietzsche

How about you learn psychology faggot.
Reading ancient disproven bullshit says a lot about the "research" you want to believe

That really sounds bad, sorry user.
I bet your sister was really looking for a father figure what she can feel save and protected.
Too bad she got your asshole dad and you as asshole big brother.
She's probably doomed to searching validation (sex) from men 20 years older... Poor thing.

Call me when she's 18.

then man up and fuck her senseless

then she will like you again

Why the fuck do you keep making this thread?

52 posts and no one has pointed out that that girl is Elona and OP is a lonely pedo faggot.

Is it normal for siblings to hug?
I think the only time I’ve hugged my sister is once during church youth group truth or dare lmao

>you knowing the name of some random little girl makes me a pedo

It depends on the sibling I think. My sister and I are both huggers with our friends, and before I started being a dick she would always hug me.

Who in their right mind would post a picture of family on Sup Forums
It’s just a vaguely related picture you projecting ass sperg

I've posted pics of her before, but certainly not in this thread I would never.