Does this show deserve to go on? I think S07 finale tonight should the last of the series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will go on forever;but,after killing Shane,it's pointless.

Should have ended after one season

Shane was a pathetic vermin. Almost a rapist. But you're right, the character added spunk to the show.

it'll go on as long as plebs keep watching it. should've ended after season 1. the cdc exploding was the jump the shark moment.

>walking dead fans

yeah it should end just before the war you fucking retard

why are reaction videos still a thing

this and house of cards are the only two shows I've ever dropped

>he thinks the war will actually be exciting

oh wow

wtf

Holy fuck, if you cried during that scene you deserve death

They are planning 20 more seasons. So yes, it deserves to go on.

me on the left

Seeing this makes me wish I spoiled his death to more normies.

>girl on the left is holding red shirt's hand while yellow shirt is embracing her

What did the normies mean by this?

these are brazilians

Never had friends before bro?

i would have thought these mexicans would enjoy some good old cartel style violence

No..

Only looks like a few people there to me.

Why don't thy all just travel to another part of the US?
Why do they stay and get tormented by the Saviors?

Its theorized that TWD is about a group of retards trying to survive. All the normal people moved north or to islands and have returned society to a mostly normal life.

>I think it should end at the start of a war
Golly

>GoT fans

i cant actually believe this is the most popular TV show

season 1 was good iirc, then season 2 it petered out when the bald guy died, and somehow peeople are still watching after 9 seasons or whatever, why

zombies are so fucking boring

I honestly was more pissed that Abraham died. Glenn was a nu-male.

sides
obliterated

Will neck tat girl join Rick's gang or will she die?

I can't even watch the whole thing. The cringe, it's too much.

they kinda look like humans though

I know. It really was too much gore.

That episode pissed me off so much. I hate retards who defend GoT.

wtf i love twd now.

imagine what distress you could bring upon those cretins by dragging headbashing scenes of their favourite characters even more out.

if you qualify it right, you can say anything is the most popular anything.

To say twd is the most popular show on television all you need to do is compare live view numbers. Just ignore how live viewership is basically nothing these days.

>tfw women have the right to vote

LOOK AT THE CONFUSED DOGGO.

>WHAT GOING ON HERE.
>HUMANS WHY YOU ACT SUDDENLY LIKE IDIOTS LOOKING AT THE FUNNY LIGHTBOX

>Red cap girl snapping fingers

For when clapping is too mainstream for you!

nu males and sjws everywhere

>me praying on the wall

I got bored with TWD after they arrived in Alexandria.

I wish Fear the Walking Dead wasn't awful because AMC really fucked up in depicting the initial outbreak of Walkers. The only reason why I might continue watching it is because I'm bored with Rick and his group.

And the Fear the Walking mini-episodes are more interesting in backstory than the main series. The same applies to the TWD webisodes they used to have.

>yellow shirt crying
>on top of all the women overreacting
pleease

>I'm bored with Rick and his group

I just find them irritating and unlikable now. They make so many retard decisions, I've basically lost all sympathy for them as characters, I can't motivate myself to give a shit for people that seem to be actively trying to fuck their own lives up.

They've had no real character development in terms of their ability to survive in the world they live in. It made sense for them to make dumb mistakes in the first couple of seasons when everything was new, but they're years into this apocalypse now and the only thing they've got to show for it is their apparant ninja skillz at dispatching zombies.

In terms of survival skills, decision make though, they're still making basic, day-1 retard mistakes.

>Hurrr these guys r bullying our new friendz!
>We don't know who they are, where they're based, how many people they have, what weaponry or stockpiles they have available or who their leader is
>They could have fucking tanks and be thousands strong for all we know
>I know! Lets jump in a fucking RV and drive around aimlessly in the general region we think they're based and hope we bump into them and our epic fightan skillz will enable us to defeat them

Anyone who signed up for that deserves their brains dashed across the ground, it's not like they were using them for anything anway.

Show us people who are actually adapting to the environment and taking logical steps to secure their futures and safety and I'd watch, I love zombie apocalypse stuff normally.

tl;dr Rick et al are too dumb to be entertaining to watch anymore, so the show has just become a boring series of events that repeat as they make the same mistakes each new season with a different bad guy

>Why do they stay and get tormented by the Saviors?
They have it pretty good in Alexandria. There's walls, they've got running water and electricity, access to food, and comfortable houses. It's a lot to leave behind. Especially for Rick whose got a toddler daughter.

>Why don't thy all just travel to another part of the US?
Even if they somehow all slip out undetected without the Saviors tracking them, they have no idea what kind of risks and dangers are out there. There could be even worse people than the Saviors; imagine a military officer who carved himself/herself their own dictatorship with hundreds of soldiers and National Guardsmen as well as any cops and anyone else with weapons training? What if they ran into people like that?

>All the normal people moved north or to islands and have returned society to a mostly normal life.
Remember how they traveled from Atlanta to Virginia where Noah's community was? Why didn't they encounter any settlements or communities in the Carolinas?

Really makes you wonder if there's a gathering of survivors who've brought back civilization in whatever part of the US they're in. And what exactly is going on in Canada and other places. We saw a glimpse of Mexico thanks to Fear the Walking Dead, but that's still early in the zombie apocalypse.

I mean, shit, I want to know about what Abraham and Eugene went through after they first met in Houston. Rosita and others joined them on their journey from Houston to where they encountered Glenn and Tara at the prison.

Or what about Tyreese and Sasha? Before they find sanctuary in the prison, they were originally in Florida and had a much larger group until everyone got killed except for Ben, Donna, and Allen.

I consider myself to have a good amount of empathy and I felt close to nothing during this scene. Hell, this show fails to invoke any form of notable emotion other than maybe Loris/meryl's death. They are probably just compensating

I feel the same way user. Seasons 1-3, I can tolerate their idiocy and mistakes because they're still trying to get used to the clusterfuck of the world they're in. But Season 4 is where the show took a real nose-dive after the Governor's attack on the prison.

To be fair, if they actually did all the stuff you listed, it removes a lot of tension and drama that writers tend to do. At least Michonne had the good sense to try and track the Governor because she knew that as long as that guy was out there, he'd be up to no good. Too bad she didn't find him earlier because it would've prevented a lot of needless deaths. I do wonder what would've happened if they never lost the prison?

I find it unforgivable that they don't wear protective gear whenever they go outside or at least smear themselves in Walker blood and guts.

As for the Saviors, they got a little arrogant after dealing with simplistic bandits like The Wolves or Woodbury. Negan is far more sophisticated and forward-thinking than any of their past opposition.

The Savior outpost they wiped out was something that most people would've assumed was their home-base. I knew something was up because the place was too exposed and there were far too few people to be considered a threat to terrorize other towns. But Rick and his people were too arrogant in thinking they were stone-cold badasses that they took out the head and not a branch.

The one time I actually saw true terror was the RV roadtrip of hell. It was this sinking feeling that they were fucked because the Saviors knew every exit point yet they were hoping for a way out. Though how they magically discovered Rick and everyone in the forest was crap.

>imagine a military officer who carved himself/herself their own dictatorship with hundreds of soldiers and National Guardsmen as well as any cops and anyone else with weapons training?

Would probably be better than the Saviors. Military personnel actually tend to be relatively sane and career service attracts people who value structure and self-discipline, despite the popular belief in some circles that professional soldiers are just unhinged baby-murderers with a rifle fetish.

>he didn't feel anything during Abraham's death

You heartless monster.

Yeah I lost any sense of connection with these characters after Season 4. Lizzie's and Mika's deaths were probably the last time I actually felt sorry for the characters because Carol lost her surrogate daughters.

I also hate how they make certain characters die off in pointless ways like Tyreese. There's no fucking way he would've been off his guard like that and just staring at photos while a Walker creeped up on him. The same for Beth's death. Noah's pissed me off because it was horrible and that cowardly shit caused it. Bob's death was pretty sad too though pointless.

Why would anyone with any self-respect watch that episode with chicks???

I know and in some ways, I'm willing to bet people wouldn't mind living under a military dictatorship. In a crisis like a zombie apocalypse, democracy doesn't cut it. A strong leadership that can get shit done is what people would want.

But that's only 1 scenario. What about a white supremacist group (surprised nobody's really racist in this show) that feels this is the perfect chance to purify the nation? They go around and kill anyone who isn't white, straight, cisgender, or Christian. That'd be a nightmare for Rick and his people to encounter.

No matter how bad the Saviors are, there's bound to be more dangerous sadists out there who are just as organized and equipped and with numbers like Negan's army.

Not the user you're responding to, but even though it sucked major balls that Abraham and Glenn got their heads bashed in, I knew it was gonna happen regardless of which victim Negan chose. Somebody was going to die and it obviously wasn't gonna be Rick or plot-armor Darryl, but nonetheless, it was an inevitably that you got numbed to.

This episode took out the 2 characters I could not stand. Especially the redhead. Man, I shot a load to that scene. Hahaha. Fuck you man.

Absolutely sickening.

He's autistic (that user, not Abe)

t. nu-male

Glenn was an annoying bitch after Season 2, but Abraham? Dude was based as fuck. I just didn't get why he would ditch Rosita for Sasha.

Because they get sad and you console them then you have sex

this guy frequents /r/theredpill

>I just didn't get why he would ditch Rosita for Sasha.
Because Abe and Sasha had a lot in common. The show spelled it out. Just like it spelled out Rosita just being a cumwench.

>Military personnel actually tend to be relatively sane and career service attracts people who value structure and self-discipline
That's a fancy way of saying high school dropouts

Plenty of high school dropouts don't join the military, they're not synonymous.

>tfw you died for these faggots

>>We don't know who they are, where they're based, how many people they have, what weaponry or stockpiles they have available or who their leader is

They knew exactly where the outpost was and had no reason to think it was just one of many outposts.

>>They could have fucking tanks and be thousands strong for all we know

Why is the fuck would they think that? It would have seemed extremely unlikely to them that this group of biker assholes would have that many people. They had experienced nothing like that so far.

>>I know! Lets jump in a fucking RV and drive around aimlessly in the general region we think they're based and hope we bump into them and our epic fightan skillz will enable us to defeat them

That's not at all what they did. They knew where they were going, planned it out carefully for days, and then successfully took out the whole outpost without a single casualty. From what Jesus had told them it was perfectly reasonable to assume they got them all.

But of course, Rick WAS being arrogant and over-confident, after having successfuly dealt with the Wolves and the zombie herd getting into the community. That's the whole point of that storyline.

However they had good reasons for taking on the Saviors. They needed food from the Hilltop, and they also wanted to take out the threat before they had could find Alexandria. Because they would have found them eventually.

The only retarded one here is you user, for not being able to follow such a simple fucking storyline.

yellow is gay best friend

Yeah I understand that, but just be buddies with her. Rosita was way hotter and faithful as fuck to Abraham.

Will Ohio turn out to be the next villains?

>Rosita was way hotter
She's not.

me in the middle

This season is shit. Neegan was a mistake.

that is unironically how feminists clap. because they believe regular claps can be triggering to some people

Negan was the best thing that happened to this shit show. Do some people just want to see Rick and his group steamroll everything? This isn't a video game.

Not the user you're responding to, but you said it yourself, Rick was arrogant and overconfident from the Wolves and Walker herd. However, he should've remembered that letting his guard down is what allowed the Governor to return with a tank and fuck up the prison.

What Rick and his people should've done is done extensive recon of the Savior outpost as well as the towns that have to pay tribute. Keep a good distance and listen in (remember they have those parabolic microphones that Aaron uses to listen in on potential groups).

If it looks like the Saviors are much more than Alexandria expected, they should carefully find out where the main base is, assess their strength, and devise a plan where they pick off isolated Savior groups and then launch a massive horde of Walkers to swarm Negan's camp. Even if he doesn't lose too many people, they'll have wasted precious ammo and other supplies trying to fight off wave after wave of Walkers. And Rick's group can always lob a few rockets to punch holes in their defense as well as wipe out bunches of Saviors.

Rick and his group were too full of themselves and not patient enough. They should've remembered from their past experiences and play this carefully.

>had no reason to think it was just one of many outposts

Yeah, because they did zero reconnaisance before going Seal Team Six: Hobo Edition on them. As I said, retards.

>Why is the fuck would they think that?

Because they knew literally nothing about the group, other than that they had the firepower to intimidate large settlements. Again, they went in totally blind, which is retarded.

>The only retarded one here is you user, for not being able to follow such a simple fucking storyline.

Yet you confirm my point with;
>Rick WAS being arrogant and over-confident

As I said, the group has just become unlikable because of this. They all suffer from it, they all stick with Rick and they're all dumb as shit.

It's like watching some guy who thinks he's a badass because he's done three krav maga lessons throwing his weight around in a bar before accidentally picking a fight with a taekwondo instructor and ending up hospitalised. Then having to sit through subsequent hours of him bemoaning the unfairness of it all and how taekwondo instructors should have to wear special badges to identify them.

Your argument is 'they had no way of knowing'. That's dumb. They have eyes, they have ears. As you yourself point out, they basically got all their intel on the Saviors second-hand, from Jebus, and instead of trying to build a clearer picture of the lay of the land before acting, as would seem the obvious thing to do for people living in a life-or-death situation with extremely limited manpower, they just took him at his word and went off half-cocked.

>Rosita
>faithful
She's a whore both in the comic and tv show. It sucks that a non-whore has to die over a complete whore.

He is shit, the best part about Neegan is when he smashed Abe's and Glen's head in. It has been nothing but sitting around planning to kill him all season.

We had this shit with the governor, it is literally the same shit all over again. It is about time they did something different.

Jesus Christ...

At least The Whisperers offered something new compared to Negan or Brian/Philip, I'm wondering what Stehpanie's people will be like.

because people leave other people all the time. i dated 2 of my gfs friends before her and now ive been with her for 7 years. its human nature to know this isnt working despite their looks and to move on.

>Self-discipline
>the military

kek

>the guy in red
>i don't understand
>should i be crying?
Noah's death had way more impact.

>threatening the god-given right to clap incessantly
>in burgerstan

they really do want civil war

image planning dday in 1944 just based off knowledge that there were germans there..not division size, reserves, etc..this is what rick did...they have all the time in the world but couldnt be bothered to stake the place out for a day.

What the fuck is this?
Looks like some deviant tier OC zombie bullshit

>tfw female
>tfw I watched it with another female
>She reacted like an idiot saying she was getting sick
>I was laughing because Glenn was annoying as fuck

should of ended when they butchered they group from Terminus, has been a disappointment ever since

did you touch each others vagina afterwards?

tbqh this is how imagine everyone who watches tv at all

What. The. Fuck.

I mean don't get me wrong, I was LITERALLY SHAKING during the execution scene but it was from excitement. Same with the last prison battle because for some retarded reason I thought Duryl was going to get killed. But if you are thrashing around screaming cause some chink in a TV show got killed, what are you going to do for actually bad shit? Just have a heart attack and instantly die?

What is the Mouth of Sauron doing in a garbage dump?

I hope so. But I am sad about my waifu andrea

I thought he was pretty cool.

Lmao

They think stupid shit is a good substitute for substantial writing
You haven't mentally developed into an adult

>You haven't mentally developed into an adult
Prove it.

No. This show is hot garbage. The writers and producers should be embarrassed. This video reminded me how fucking bad this season has been.

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4

Your post that says
>I thought he was pretty cool.

>normies

And how does that prove I have not developed into an adult, mentally?

it will end when you faggots quit watching and promoting it

Is this the power of aspergers?

>that one MAGA hat