Whats your darkest fantasy?

Whats your darkest fantasy?

Attached: 67453438_676176119527921_67192401113907200_n.jpg (768x960, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EreCwrq_FI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am waiting for the winter and snow to settle so i can go to a remote forest, deep in it, get naked, cut a few lines on my body and start running around yelling so i can attract wild animals and hopefully get eaten by wolves before i die of either exhaustion, hypothermia or bleeding out, yours?

btw nice pic, you took it?

Sex in the dark with snoop dog in the back hyping me up

Putting pineapple on pizza

Licking white girls feet

Being the doting little housewife to some verbally abusive fat slob who wont take no for an answer if you catch my drift.

Sounds even weirder typed out than in my head.

Ending Humanity i guess.

Bed a single mom and her teen daughter.

Nani?

came across it on FB

Yeah you're weird.

killling children of someone i h8 minght do it eventually

What if he wasn't fat but also hit you sometimes

Him not being either fat or bodybuilder-ish would definitely be minus a few points, and hitting me is only plus points if it doesn't leave a mark. Though honestly just threatening to hit me would probably get me there more, so to speak.

are you retarded? what the fuck

It is just a fantasy...

my darkest fantasy is to live with a very rich retired business man which is a massive faggot and while alone use him as a slave 24/7 and make him wear wigs and dress up like a slut, especially if he's ugly or slob, and force him to humiliate himself for my pleasure and do house chores while i live like a king doing nothing all day and getting my cock sucked and fucked and breeding his asshole no stop

You fucking savage!

He might have to hit you once in a blue moon so that the threat will be... appropriately overwhelming, the rest of the time.

i want to goosh goosh a drunk guy, maybe he goes for a piss in an alley but can barely stand. i wanna feel warm shit running down his thighs

Oh definitely, there's no point in threatening me if I get accustomed to nothing happening. Just as long as it isn't daily or leaves any marks that I'd have to explain to my friends. Maybe some mild choking would kill two birds with one stone there.

Sounds like my mum. Stupid cunt fucked up my lunch so i called and abused her. Being 30 is hard.

i want to be raped and have my butt filled with cum. i'm a guy and have never done butt stuff.

It starts with my 19yo daughter playing and trying to hide my phone from me. We wrestle for a bit and then she tries to hide it inside her pants, daring me to take the phone out. I try to get the phone out and I find her panties already wet...

Attached: FB_IMG_1561558366709.jpg (1190x960, 91K)

i feel you there. just replace "housewife" with "healer" and "slob" with "tank". needless to say, healing a roadhog in overwatch is an experience for me.

My dad killing me in my sleep. I don't live at home anymore but still think back on those thoughts.

Out of curiosity, is this a sexual thing or a suicidal thing?

Both. Sexcidal, if you will.

I suppose both?
When I was around 13 I had a strange two-deep dream where I woke up from the deeper dream in my bedroom, looked up as my door opened and my dad stepped inside, and then he crossed the distance between the door and my bed in and instant and pressed a pillow down over my face. I remember feeling a mix of terror and relief when I woke up (again).

Sometimes I think of beating my ex’s new boyfriend to death with my bare hands.

that's...interesting. have you ever found someone who treated you that way? i imagine it'd be hard to find someone who would openly admit to being that.

Yeah, I had a boyfriend for a while that more or less treated me like that. It just kinda fell into place, I didn't know he would be like that until after we were dating. He only broke it off because he had to move across the country and we couldn't be fucked to try and long distance it.

>>

Exactly my dark fantasy, could lick her white pink soles clean.

Attached: p3060828931-3.jpg (580x394, 131K)

Ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both without their knowledge with a carefully weighed out cocktail of MDA and meth, then get touchyfeely on the couch until they're horny and uninhibited. The goal is to fuck my niece while she's on her back, 69ing her mom, with my dog pounding his dick deep into my sister until they each get to enjoy eating a freshly served creampie.

Attached: bsn.webm (568x412, 1.92M)

genocide

Attached: JPEG_20190729_150500 (2).png (646x364, 284K)

Attached: BenderNeat.gif (452x332, 269K)

Yelling does not attract animals

Good man.

I've wanted to fuck my stepmother since I was 13. I'm 35 now, and even though she's 63, I still want to fuck her.

Kidnapping a cute 15 or so year old boy to keep naked in my basement in a cage. Every day I would mercilessly beat him with a wet towel until he cries enough. Eventually I would tie him up to a chair, beat him again and masturbate him. The goal being having him associating the wet towel beating with sexual pleasure up to the point that he begs for the beating.
Collect all his cum in jars and freeze it.
Do this every day untill I have collected a gallon or two of cum. Then unfreeze it all and drown him.
Kidnap a new boy and repeat the process, feeding the new boy with the previous one's body.

Attached: 1538963428144.jpg (490x736, 32K)

Attached: 1571054962273.png (662x478, 22K)

I wish to cause or witness ultimate and utter political and social disruption within the world to the point were a nuclear war breaks out. I want to witness everything go back to zero. It in my mind would be true and ultimate freedom. Imagine being left compleatly alone, free from purpose and meaning. Life would be truely peaceful. I wish to be left with only myself.

I want to be the only person left alive on earth.

Why tf wouldnt u want the opposite sex so u can atleast start a family then become god?

Honestly, my darkest fantasy is to have consensual sex with a 13-14 year old girl. I would never do it which is why it’s fantasy. How normal am I?

Strip searching and humiliating a young guy

Sick fuck - cute boys are for protecting

ur obviously mentally sick. no normal adult man would find any girl under 15 attractive, and 15 is already pushing it a lot.

This

I leave Sup Forums and never come back

kekers

as long as it's consensual there are countries that allow it

Another chain that would bind me.

Perfectly normal. All men want this. Those that say they do not are liers.

Being a god is nothing compared to being free

To be inside a Super Massive Black Hole.

You can do this legally.

I want to be spiderman. I wouldn’t actually do any of the super hero stuff because I don’t want to be poor. Maybe swing on the weekends and do birthday parties.

If you were to tell me that all men would fuck a 13-14yo if they could get away with it, I would laugh in your face.

this

Young brides used to be a thing .

the most intense fantasy is "almost a cuck" one...
to have drunk/drugged my GF and go to disco/pub/some social place and have her flirt/dance/be slutty with other guys.
No sex involved, that's reserved at home as punishment for being a whore...

I mean...
To for killing spree just like in Hotline Miami/postal and then I dunno what the fuck would I do.
It's not the most fucked up thing in here

to find all the OPs and rape them

This is based. I like it.

Beautiful painting.

Find two of my ex's and keep them locked up and rape them until they're pregnant and then keep them to sate all of my kink.

i wanna pound someone with diarrhoea, with each thrust i want them to squirm as shit just squirts out. I want them to cry during the whole thing. never found anything like it

i wanna pound someone with diarrhoea, with each thrust i want them to squirm as farts and shit just squirt out. I want them to cry during the whole thing. never found anything like it

Rob a bank and leave the country. Travel to a very cheap country where I can buy a little house with a huge basement in a hot jungle. I will build a complete luxerious home in the basement and lock it very well. Later I buy an 8 year old little blonde cutie, an 10year old skinny brunette and a 12 year old small girl with braces and green eyes. I will make them my little slaves. Let hem cook, clean. Give them schoolgirl outfits and make them wear buttplugs. I will teach them how to suck my cock and ride it like little sluts. I buy them sex toys and let them fuck each other. I will force the oldest to teach the smaller girls how to fuck each other. I make them getting used to drink each others piss. If they don`t listen -> 30 minutes on the sybian.

Some day... If they bleed, I`ll impregnate them. Let them bare more little cute girls. The boys I will kill and feed to the dogs or course. By the time the babies are 5 or 6 I will use them for facials. If a girl gets too old (15+) or if a girl is forming a threat, I kill them and feed them to the dogs. I will treat my basement family very well. I will love them and bring them stuff from the outside world. I will finally live a happy life.

Attached: tokyo schuurtje.jpg (1800x1013, 1.37M)

I know guys that's happened to - it's not pleasant.

The average density in a SMBH is about the same as water.

Where do you live? You should come over and make me a spaghetti dinner while I slap you around for having to wait for it.

interesting...on board till slaves...one gets free, you're fucked

Level a (specific) city. Nothing to do with killing people, I'd organize an evacuation beforehand even. But just to cause such a huge level of destruction would be amazing.

Attached: boom.gif (360x202, 1.43M)

It's not supposed to be - from what I've heard it's sometimes meant to be deliberately humiliating.

This but for women. With women there's even more opportunity for humiliating them because they have another hole

Well I was able to accomplish mine. It was to creampie my best friends wife.

Mine is definitely watching my girlfriend getting gangbanged by around 20 or more men of all sizes and colours. All bareback aswell so she can be bred.

I'd love to fuck my nieces, or at least one in particular. She is just so fucking cute...

Bmp

how do i cum pump the front rump

This yelling scares animals away, you would want to make soft noises, maybe even whimpering.

hang some raw fish and meat around your waist

My fantasy is waiting for the world to wake up and realize that when they turn on the tv, their fuckin' brains shut off. The media is ALWAYS lying to you and (You) have been taken for a ride by the Left verses Right paradigm. It's all bullshit.
youtu.be/EreCwrq_FI0

+1

I may share this video in other threads. People need to wake up.

Used to think cucking was the most stupid thing imaginable now I cum buckets when my gf tells me she wants black cock while were fucking, thanks Sup Forums!

Waking up without being congested.