What does Sup Forums think of disciplining children via corporal punishment?

What does Sup Forums think of disciplining children via corporal punishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's illegal here

As it should be.

I still resent my parents for their emotional and physical abuse they directed towards me.

>What does Sup Forums think of disciplining children via corporal punishment?

Only third world countries allow it. Children are perfectly capable of understanding directions and logic, there is no need for violence.

Often used, seldom needed.

Would discipline adults via corporal punishment desu

It's illegal here.

Though personally I believe it's much more effective than the "please stop doing x...pleeeaaase. PLEASE STOP YOU FUCKING BRAT" that is used nowadays, since children generally don't really give a fuck about anything you say to them.

only for white B**mer offspring.
Otherwise it's animal cruelty.

Disgusting. They didn't ask to be born in the first place

It seems that giving the world Hitler once wasn't enough for Austrians to learn a lesson about the mental health of children and young adults.

Prepare yourselves folks, the WW3 is upon us, Austrians will be responsible for it, as usual.

What about disciplining childrenby rape? That would work just fine.

Beating kids is illegal everywhere in the west and yet there has never been so many psychopaths

It happened to me, and I'm maladjusted to society. Might have happened regardless, tho, who knows.

I'd agree for some form of corporal punishment, but that's difficult to legislate, and a blanket ban is easier to enforce. Given the dangers possible from being lenient vs those from banning it, I'd side with banning it.

>B**mer

Bosmer?

Should be used sparingly only when needed. And only a spanking with your hands, hitting your kids with shit is third world tier.

no, petite, white, dying, old boomers such as your daddy.

decimation is only the way

It actually isn't in North America, they try to regulate it but what constitutes as abusive is sort of vague. Still, pacifist child rearing is reinforced culturally among the civilized (non hicks and non immigrants)

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

Many of them would have benefited from corporal punishment in their youth

Sometimes a kid needs a slap upside the head. They'll survive.

Absolutely disgusting

I thought slavs didn't follow that trend?

I think whenever a child disobeys their parents, he must be drawn and quartered. That will make all the children obey their parents.

they do it for fun, not for discipline
discipline looks disgusting to them

Go try explain to 4 years old why it isnt ok to spit on people, yell, destroy its siblings toys or lie. Good luck!

There are parents who hit their children just for fun. And then there are kids who wont listen to anything you say and emotional blackmailing isnt effective yet since they are too young to understand. What will you do when your kid will run to street without looking and almost getting killed by car? Do you really think you can explain to 5 years old what death is?

Most people who are against corporal punishments never had children or are just virtue signalling because they hit the kids inside where nobody can see it.

Slap on ass, hand or in most dire situations face is very effective and even very young and stupid kids understand it well.

>Do you really think you can explain to 5 years old what death is?
t. never grew up on a farm

>Slap on ass
That's what I grew up with as a last resort. I was a shithead kid so it happened a few times.
Don't think it made a difference though.

back to your containment board.

Punishments are retarded.

Not even dogs learn when you hurt them.

Just put on Charlotte's web (the cartoon from the 70s)

If you don't have the patience or the time to teach kids without the use of corporal punishments, don't have them. Simple as that

shouldn't be used as often as it is but it shouldn't be banned

My mother sometimes hit me with the "chancleta", like all latina mothers

For subhuman poorfags

This.
It is literally impossible to teach a bird with violence.

only third world subhumans like Greeks think it's a good thing, it only makes children resentful and it's a good idea if you want your kids to hate you

It's child abuse. Only niggers and trash hit their children

This, it ain't going to kill them.

corporal existence required corporal punishment

Everything the Victorian cool aid media tells you about kids is a lie.
The moment they get out of Kindergarten they stop being cute and turn into little savages, especially the boys. If you want to be an aunt or uncle that's fine since they're ok in small doses, try being a teacher and you'll see why so many hate kids.

This is the true reason why lolicons and shotacons rarely act out on their desires (besides the law), because no matter where in the world you go if you kids even an inch they'll instantly turn into insufferable brats who aren't cute in the slightest.

lol I'm white, but I'm gay and grew up in poverty for most of my life

I'm constantly around those rich nu-male types though, and it drives me up the wall because of how out of touch they are when it comes to class struggle.

Yeah, "gender identity" sure is important! Jesus Christ.

From what I've read it affects kids in a way that they won't feel like they've done something truly wrong unless someone hits them so they will less likely fit in with society and appear to be psychopaths to others.