U mad vegans?

U mad vegans?

Attached: A009CBE3-9961-4B2D-AA42-7AF15B540241.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TYrvu5K7-BM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat it raw, pussy

shove it up yours

Not at all, it's your choice.

If you want to risk getting heart disease, cancer, alzheimers and all sorts of meat related diseases it's entirely your choice so in a way eating meat has it's own way karma planned out for you.

Jesus fuck, after 1 steak?

Wait. Nope.

Attached: 1567067697988.jpg (500x454, 27K)

Run it through a warm room first

eat it well done, with ketchup.

Attached: large.gif (300x405, 43K)

but you're not just eating one steak, ya dingus. You're eating closer to a steak a week if not more.

>Meat

Attached: 1565669861100.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Piss weak you gutless faggot.

Attached: 20191015_204850.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

Attached: 1569251744348.jpg (540x960, 110K)

is.....
......is that steak and pan like 3/4 the size of the fucking stove??????

Cold concrete first faggot

Im mad
But its because I want some steak now
Luckily I had some beef jerky sitting bedside
So I'll live

So um humans existed for 50,000 years until now, eating meat, because its deadly?

Why is the steak not seasoned with SPG?

Worth it
But then again I'm a drug addict
Also worth it

At least try to think about it before posting. It increases your risk of getting cancer, when life expectancy was around 40 you died of other reasons rather than cancer. But now the life expectancy is almost twice as much and you have a longer period of time to get cancer.

A life spent thinking about the cancer meat would give me would be a long, sad life.
A lige spent eating fine steaks would be a good life.

/thread

Pepper and garlic burn when you sear it on high heat.
You pepper it after cooking it, on the plate and you don‘t need garlic at all

Quote from "The Stand"
A Satanic character's request for steak preparation.

Meaning - meat eaters a evil, ha ha...
Nobody cares about vegan bastards.

Who the fuck east meat off of concrete?

Not when you cook on a proper pan with olive oil.

Can you not steak properly?

>olive oil
Never seared meat in cast iron before

Because all those conditions you mentioned couldn’t possibly be associated with old age, no.

>self release

Take your homo olive oil and lube your ass with it, you pretentious hippster faggot

Attached: 1565065302986.png (500x609, 147K)

Coconut oil is butter
Not op

Not searing meat properly and adding grease to it, is the real shame here.

Raw actually is best

Soo...he was behind of that..?

Attached: 611570616126956.jpg (1536x1137, 180K)

And , the air we breathe is also killing us. Puss up

You picked two shit looking steaks right there

No

>meat related diseases
ok Dr. user
LMFAO

Attached: 1569494327876m.jpg (860x1024, 65K)

Thats obviously lamb tbone chops

Whats SPG? salt, pepper, garlic?

Semen, penis, go fuck yourself

It's not vegan to go to the internets.

>cooking steak on a non-stick pan

What are you a fucking retarded mexican?

Attached: 1438812654901.jpg (130x184, 21K)

youtu.be/TYrvu5K7-BM

Are you mad when they eat beans?

Smoke point for olive oil is too low for cooking steak - you're just going to end up burning your oil. Ground nut or grapeseed oil to get the initial crust, then turn the heat down, add a little butter, and baste. Also, that pan is overcrowded - one steak at a time to keep the heat up.

Isn't avocado oil fine as well?

it's non-stick, easier to clean

Shove it up your mouth and enjoy

ah, trump style

I'm a vegan too, but you sound like a fag. Let people do what they want.

I mean for lube
I wouldn't touch my steak with it

LOL

There are no vegans on Sup Forums because you guys aren't actually retarded, you're just pretending to be. Anyone claiming to be a vegan is obviously lying for the lols.

Attached: 25674248_1960492347324473_2141951933_n.jpg (450x800, 55K)

Attached: 1358924449517.jpg (600x450, 82K)

eat your bugs, bigots

im mad non vegan

How is it their choice? So long as methane, land consumption, and healthcare costs are foisted on everyone?

Sub optimal scraping by an argument.

I enjoy steak, bratwurst, burgers, chicken, turkey, some venison, all that. How are you gonna bite into a brat and not love that shit?

Was that image supposed to be a bad thing?

Thee asethetics/decadence argument.
Trouble is the workds finest chefs don't agree with you. Jose Andres who was the consultant the Hannibal tv series says " meat is boring". And that he's rather have a pineapple. But you might say someone who has a 1000$ a plate restaurant doesn't know what he is talking about.

As a former meat eater, you only realize it's all a lie if you go back to it. I had prime rib last Christmas just to reevaluate, it ain't shit. It's a scam. Something the tv told you to like, and you lapped it up, along with a big gay cuck pick up.

Nice evasive half truth.

cook it on a grill you fucking beta

...as lube.

The faggiest thing is avoiding reality - HBO chernobyl

Cause it's greasy garbage and is basically your grandma

Your argument about a life expectancy of 40 is bullshit and does not take into account infant mortality. There is enough evidence of robust elderly human beings in fossil record.

Statistically significant evidence of elderly people? Why would you waste anyone's time with such an obvious marginal, non point? And Ben Franklin was 80. When did all the other founders die you dumb shit?

The recommended amount of meat you should eat would be around a small stake a week. Your chances of cancer and whatnot go up exponentially if you eat this much

Fuck, you are an absolute retard.
What was the typical lifestyle and diet of the American founders?
What did the Indians eat? Plenty of elders around if not killed by diseases we have cured in modernity or lost in battle.

Look at the research done on Inuit folk.

Hey. I thought you loved animals vegan user? How could you be so insensitive as to call them greasy garbage? The inhumanity user. For shame.

Well I haven’t heard of any vegans living longer than normal people

Wow, enjoy your steamed steaks OP. You need that pan screaming hot to sear in that delicious blood juice. Also your pan is crowded, cook them one at a time. Fucking savage. Use some salt too. Afterwards you can deglaze that pan, but not if you're just gonna steam some beef on the stovetop.

This is fuckin funny because I learned this way too.

Your parents didn't love you.

Loma linda

This is why stereotyping doesn't work. But you know nothing an make poor assumptions. Now wonder you conspicuously consume meat.

God I miss having a job that would let me afford non-ground meat products instead of having to subsist on ground turkey and rice

Clean your stove, you filthy piece of shit.

I always prefered it blue, which is like raw but with searing done on the outside so it isn't a uniform texture

Only jews niggers ans muslims are allowed to eat meat.

Attached: venus.jpg (819x1024, 114K)

Oh, those Inuit who eat mostly whale blubber and do grueling physical labor in sub zero temperatures? Oh I've never heard of that. But I've been on aktins though works great for weight loss. Is that sustainable model for the current modern human lifestyle? Have you thought for one second past a single dimension of the problem?

vegans arent real retard

Stop crowding your meat you ultranigger

Attached: 1544865-baraka_bio.png (300x320, 165K)

I was vegan for two years and it was the healthiest two years of my life. Now I'm fat and smelly. Also none of you fags mentioned cooking those steaks in a cast iron pan, fucking cucks.

I'm unhappy about the way a majority of us get out meat. We like to brag about how manly we are as we're cooking our steak but you know for damn sure you drove your mini van to the supermarket and stood there staring at those precut/packaged steaks. Theres no more Hunter/gatherer action going on. Just gathering. I feel like men should hunt/trap/fish their meat. It's part of the reason I went vegan too. I didn't want to support this system of animal farming. I wanted to get meat my way, the way it was intended to be. I have much more respect for a Hunter than a vegan. A Hunter takes responsibility for the meat they are harvesting. You all just pay someone else to do it all for you because you're not man enough. Am I retarded for thinking this way? I know the meat farming system in places makes it efficient in terms of time so you have the availability to do other shit but it seems wrong.

Thanks for the 1970s sugar company propaganda. Fucking moron

Yeah allow me to explain how I can tell your IQ is less than 90 just by reading your post.

Humans have been eating meat for a long time indeed however the meat that we eat today is far different from the wild meat caught by hunter gatherers. You see me today that most people eat is produced with something called factory farming factory farming is bad they not only produce the sickest most low quality meat of animals that are covered in fecal matter and fed genetically modified corn which they can't even digest to obtain any nutrition from their entire life which by the way did I mention they're also covered in shit and fecal matter for their entire life? I hose them off before we throw them in the meat grinder but you know not that well so there's actually an acceptable standard of how much shit can be in the meat that you're eating. So yeah humans have been eating meat for a while but the meat we eat now is way different and that's why it's bad and that's why I know you're fucking dumb because I had to explain something so simple and obvious to you

haha kill yourself you malnourished fuck

That's absurd. The wild game replacement idea is the most infesible.
Farming was the first step to civilization. Rather than wandering, hoping for food. Manipulating environments directly to get food is a logical next step. But there are too many people for anything but modern plant based food system that meets all your nutritional needs.

What do you think only meat can provide?

Mad cow - lol.

Good point. Cannibalism. And it's all meat consumption is cannibalism, in proportion.