any advice, pics, webms, tips, and stuff

whats your fave brand?

Attached: popooo.jpg (767x620, 50K)

cant remember what mine is, bottle has no label

Attached: popoo.jpg (637x397, 65K)

try /r/popperpigs

fucking reddit, no thanks

Attached: popo.jpg (300x180, 13K)

Been using this shit for a few years mostly just to use while jerking off because it feels great to cum while on it. How bad is this shit for your brain? I've been doing it maybe once or twice a week. For brands, I just get whatever is the most expensive ones, because the cheap ones are always crap and a waste of money. I'd rather spend 30 dollars on something good than 15 dollars on something completely useless.

not sure what it does to your brain, i just enjoy cumming on them, worth it

What's wrong with reddit?

im not a fag

Just don't let the liquid touch your face
It will look like you got herps

well this shit causes cyanosis and will deplete your blood of the ability to transport o2... dont forget to get b12 or folate to prevent and counteract the Methemoglobinemia

not against it just harm reduction holmes

leave, never fucking come back you disease

Lol the whole Sup Forums vs reddit thing is like getting worked up on PS4 vs Xbox

Few years ago, a few pals and me got some poppers and just as we walked out the shop, couldn't wait so had a couple of good huffs from the bottle walking down the street, next thing we are all jumping around on cars doing starsky and hutch moves..fucked up shit...and I won't even talk about the fucking headache after...

No it isn't. It's like you getting the fuck out and never coming back.

i want my tight little bum pounded, these might help, i only did them a few times

more like poopers haha am i right?
because it makes your asshole relax and gay people have asshole sex

leave

Attached: gay 3.jpg (800x600, 21K)

faggot juice................cancer

>How bad is this shit for your brain?
I don't know.
But I know that there's a conspiracy theory that poppers actually cause AIDS, and that it's part of the reason why gays get aids WAYY more commonly than straight people. Most users of poppers are gay.
Hard drug users also get a lot of aids. Most health organizations attribute this to sharing of needles and thus exposing themselves to contaminated blood, but there is a theory that it's actually the drugs themselves that cause aids.

the only reason it could cause aids is the dirty bayonets who can't stop sticking their dicks up arses, filthy fucking habit

Where can you buy this stuff in the US?