Ye right greta

ye right greta

Attached: image.jpg (789x960, 132K)

I saved this a couple days ago.

Attached: 111s5169e3s31.jpg (580x767, 73K)

Attached: 72353925_3116086018412388_8102364965345689600_n.jpg (590x598, 74K)

U sure none of the others were just a least bit upset about their ordeal?

I mean just because only one of them is heard doenst mean the others are happy.. riiiiight?

Politics is gay.

Congrats you completely missed the point

The little guys dying of silicosis in Mica mines all sing like the seven dwarves every day and you will never hear one of them say THIS FUCKING SUCKS FAM I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ANYMORE

Dwarves? Theyre little people you massive fucking faggot retard.

Id pay to see that one. CAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN.

KEK still doesnt change the message of the quote

See
>so did u

Please child you are not allowed to advocate for the improvement of living conditions for all children unless you are literally chained to a rock by a fat guy, starving and chipping rocks all day. XD

Those other kids already have jobs and seem pretty busy. I bet they appreciate Greta speaking in front of the world talking about how fucked up shit is for kids.

I don’t like her much, but she clearly said: “and I’m one of the lucky ones.”

Hey kid down in that hole! Yeah you! The one coughing! No no you the other one! There is a little girl advocating for you in front of the UN right now! People are paying attention to her! Maybe your children won't have to do this! Yes it is pretty cool! I hope so too!

Ummm Greta clearly said that she is "one of the lucky ones".

bro you just posted cringe

ultra cringe

I certainly did!

Mission accomplished!

nice try Russia

The life of every person on the planet has and will continue to be negatively affected by climate change. Pull your head out of the sand and do something about it

Attached: 1569515823476.jpg (500x693, 60K)

Still can’t believe she’s not related to Ben Shapiro

>16 year olds can lead and shape global policy beyond begging adults to do something but can't consent to sex
>8 year olds in the sudan are old enough for scraps

also

>16 year olds
>children

pick one and only one

old enough to work* for scraps*

where are my microsoft points?

Wouldn't be a surprise as most elites are related in some way.

>pick one

Ok I'll take
16 year olds can lead and shape global policy beyond begging adults to do something but can't consent to sex (with adults)

Greta grandpa approves

Attached: george_soros.jpg (3107x2330, 476K)

Attached: greta logic.jpg (720x720, 33K)

see
im sure now that youve been corrected youll stop lying

Can we fucking gas the kikes already?

So in other words, you flip flop on the capacity of young adults where it is convenient for your morals?

There are a lot of words for that. My personal favorite is "disingenuity."

>My personal favorite is "disingenuity."
Go back to /reddit faggot

Attached: 1563895195601.jpg (512x512, 33K)

>yet im one of the lucky ones
typical sjw lip service

like you care about any of those kids, fuck off

>no one can complain about anything because someone somewhere has it worse

What are you doing to help any of these kids?

nothing, of course

How to miss the point 101

The point is retarded, the OP is retarded, and hey, guess what asshole, you are also a fucken blubbering lump of stupidity.

>complaining about your own life vs. complaining and bitching of billion's of other life's
You're special, just like Greta. Don't ever let anyone tell you anything else.

she's making that complaint for all children, which includes those people, global warming will kill those too.

stop being so short sighted.

can you people stop. I am making a ton of cash selling tshirts and phone cases of this dumbass teenager.

Don't kill this cash cow for me

Idk why anyone cares what she says. She's a parrot. When she has an education and knows what she's talking about then maybe I'll bite.

Shes complaining. Nothing more.
What achievable goals has she proposed that will make any meaningful impact on the human caused extinction event were in right now?

>kids cant complain about there being no food if they cant cook

Fucking left wing Reddit scum

But she complained, so she deserves a Nobel peace prize. The day you complain against something you'll get your Nobel, till then, stfu you incel.

Just hang yourself up dumb lumb of reddit cancer

>My personal favorite is "disingenuity."

rekt

Thanks for the tip, why didnt I come with that earlier

She didnt bring world piece. China would rather blow her head off than listen to her

No, you're just not allowed to lie about a stolen childhood when rich mommy and daddy decide to use your privileged little white ass as a human shield against criticism for their pet progressive ideology without people rightly laughing at the potatoes' stupid little caims.

being swedish actually doesn't make me feel ashamed for once. this girl has managed to troll the entire world into believing her pseudo-scientific conspiracy theories. the sheer amount of dumbfucks is mind-boggling

Go vegan you pussy ass little newfags. been here since 2006 and I`m ashamed you little boys are too stupid to think for yourselves.