PRE Walking Dead Thread

PRE Walking Dead Thread

Who do you think will die ?

Will the episode be as bad as the others ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stream will be here at 9 pm

Filthycasuals
.tv

Sasha. She get's Holly's death from comics. Screencap this.

Rick should die.
I'm tired of him already

that would be fucking awesome.

Wished he had a hand chopped off, didn't fuck Michonne, and hope he gets the shit beat out of him by Negan like he did in the comics

>Who do you think will die ?

I hope everyone one of the main cast gets their brains smashed by Negan and Lucille. So than we can finally enjoy endless bantz and villainkino with Negan and friends.

>Who do you think will die?

Sonequa Martin has a new show coming out soon, and in the trailer for this episode she says "no one needs to die"

heheh

If this is Sasha then I bet she gets put in the back of the party wagon and then she takes the pill to come out a zombie.

Sasha has to die to go make Star Trek but I also think Eugene is gonna die.

They really need to thin the heard honestly.

if they kill negan off I am officially, finally and competely done with TWD

this is legit the worst show I've ever been watching for an extended length of time, there were entire seasons with nothing but shit episodes

negan is the best thing on this show ever

Sasha commits suicide via pill inside coffin, attacks negan as zombie, kills random savior. Garbage people betray rick and co. Kingdom and hilltop come to battle and run off saviours. Ending has negan give war speech. For 90 minutes, not much happens (as usual) Eugene is fine

they confirmed months ago that jdm is dying this season and there's a season 8 on the way

I hope they stop after season 8, i'd rather them just end it someway. Although if we had a season about the whisperers that would be excellent

I remember when I just quit TWD back at season 3 because the Governor storyline bored me to death. I came back because I wanted to know how everything will eventually pan out. Season 3 was by far the weakest. Also I agree with Negan, I like him as a character and how he keeps everyone on edge but he will surely die.

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4

Seems like it doesn't matter anymore.

Negan will not die. Scott Gimple is a huge Negan fanboy and wants to stay faithful to the comics, so the show will likely follow the comic storyline where Negan gets put in jail and eventually becomes Rick's bro and helps him fight the new bad guys. No amount of complaining from numales will change this.

Fuck Scott Gimple, fuck this season.

stop linking to your shitty video

nice get

Every episode with le teeth-licking bat man is good

>Scott Gimple is a huge Negan fanboy
Is he? I hope Negan and Eugene become buddies again after Negan brings home Alpha's head.

people still watch this garbage??

Only seen episode 1 of this season but planning on watching the finale. Have I actually missed anything?