Alright you fucks

Alright you fucks.
So this just happened yesterday

One of my old high school teachers.
Super sweet, proper and well mannered
Suddenly her and her fiancé split
Turns out she was having a relationship with multiple students sending them nude images and videos, during break time at the (all boys)school students would go into her class one by one and fuck her.
Around 47 students admitted to sleeping with her (youngest being 16)

Pics related

Attached: IMG-20191015-WA0001.jpg (750x1006, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/stressed-bishops-teacher-accused-of-affair-with-pupil-hires-top-defence-lawyer-20191014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: IMG-20191015-WA0003.jpg (1000x750, 46K)

Attached: IMG-20191015-WA0000.jpg (1024x768, 59K)

More

This

agree + also more story?

lol this looks like my mom (it obviously isn't though)

Name?

looks pretty amazing, lets see her in classroom setting

So.. during 45 minutes, nearly 47 students fucked her? Did they each last 1m:30s? Story doesn't check out, OP.

eugh those hairy arms tho

sound like my ex kek

story definitely doesn't check out and the pics are tame at best. what a dumb fucking bait.

Attached: 1569713035870.jpg (400x375, 25K)

Guys, she wasn’t fucking them all at the same time.

then link her work bio or the school itself, you fucking faggot. there's no evidence to support the claim that the chick is even a teacher.

Fiona Viotti. Another op posted.

this

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/stressed-bishops-teacher-accused-of-affair-with-pupil-hires-top-defence-lawyer-20191014

47 students in total you stupid fuck, not during a single 45 min period

Neither does your math...

Its more like 1 pupil and a history teacher.
47 my arse. Whats a cockend op is

>south africa
>a student
okay.fuckoff,nigger

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

can you imagine how much cum this teacher's pussy must have swallowed if that many students were having a go

and the article says the student was 18 years of age. you fucking faggot. your post is worth reporting for spam.

It’s still a criminal offence for her to fuck her pupils. And she did fuck several.

Learn to comprehend good and stuff

It would only be a criminal offense if the students were under 18.Its definitely a sackable offense for a teacher to fuck their students.

Truth. I'm a teacher and we had a student and another married teacher fool around. She was 18, so no criminal charges. However, he was fired, got divorced, and he and student are now married.

He had kids older than the student.

more of her?

this