Imagine if """gamers""" put an ounce of the effort they put into vidya outrage to fighting actual real-life political...

Imagine if """gamers""" put an ounce of the effort they put into vidya outrage to fighting actual real-life political problems

Attached: gamers.jpg (524x500, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2019/01/nasas-global-cooling-announcement-destroys-global-warming-hoax/
dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/scientist-who-predicted-ny-city-would-be-underwater-says-hes-not-an-alarmist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better image

Attached: 1570758909747.png (2896x2324, 2M)

>implying i should care about something that doesn't affect me
the game bullshit affects me because it affects my hobby
i have never been to ecuador and have no desire to, so i don't fucking care about ecuador

Imagine if you try to supress a forming moral conciousness in young people with literal whataboutism

>global warming, late stage capitalism, fascism, racism
You know how I know Chapofag made this?

Attached: 1568071926915.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>fighting
It's just nonstop shitposting at best.
Nobody here's fighting anything.

*farts*

I support Chinese world domination
It would be far better than the degeneracy our leaders are pushing

>late-stage capitalism

Attached: 1567952408980.png (782x758, 158K)

the top things are bad and blizzard is also bad. thats all

>human rights are not a real-life political problem
What did he mean by this?

Imagine whining about people whining.
Imagine thinking that people who can only whine on the internet could actually instigate real change about important issues.

I hate globohomo as much as anyone else but Chinese totalitarianism is not the solution

I know, right? Leave it to gamers to start WW3. Ugh.

>can only care about one thing of a time
That would explain a lot of things, since chongs only concern is not being killed by chinese agents.

Shitposting on the internet isn't the same as putting in effort.

>hong kong chinks don't have human rights
what did you mean by this?

This.
Remember that trannies, nazis, gays, gun lovers, libertarians and hippies will be killed in a chinese society.
Dont let chinese agents divide us and realize we being united is the only thing that can keep them at bay.
Remember being chinese doesnt make you a bugman. Being a pooh bootlicker does.

Sup Forums actually does slip into politics, quite often.
It's just that Sup Forums tends to care about shit the commie mods and jannies (and plebbit tourists) don't want to discuss.
Like the ethics behind pushing tranny normalization in vidya. Given that trannys have at least a 40% chance of suicide once they "transition", the ethical implications of including and normalizing tranny politics in vidya is a valid political issue, especially given how many children and young teens play Videogames as a primary form of entertainment.
But we can't talk about that.
>inb4 muh pol
>inb4 muh Nazi
Nah, just someone concerned about pushing a mental illness as something to be accepted as normal. Just concerned about the innocent children being used as a way for retarded parents to virtue signal.

>chinese policites forced on american citizens on american soil
>not a big deal

+10 points have been added to your social credit score

>Remember that trannies, nazis, gays, gun lovers, libertarians and hippies will be killed in a chinese society.
And that's a good thing

+10 karma added to your reddit account

What ever you say cheng, just remember your family, coworkers, colleagues and neighbours hate Xi as much as you do.

>Remember that trannies, nazis, gays, gun lovers, libertarians and hippies will be killed in a chinese society.
Huh... guys, why are we against China again?

they have a 40% of attempting suicide user not actually killing themselves

China is a dystopian nightmare and should be nuked from the earth

Attached: China.webm (480x272, 966K)

What happened in equador?

>cherry picking

You forgot union members, business men who hate taxes, animal rights activists... the list is pretty much endless, only drones remain

>communists
>against unionisation
Are you alright user?

yikes

IMF jewry tricked yet another country into massive debt, government tried to pass a law that essentially plummeted the quality of life there to pay the debt, and then indigenous people, university students and working class rioted, a few dudes bought the farm but eventually that law got vetoed.

Hardly a massacre though, only 7 people died.

Is this the new tactic?

China is the bastard child of capitalism and communism. All big companies have government officials who ensure the company moves forward the party's agenda. Unions slowing down the profit, and therefore the chinese agenda, are getting the rope.

>Late stage capitalism
>global warming
>fascism
>racism

All of those are myth's and/or hypothesized bogeymen, none of those are real life political problems. Try again.

imagine if OP put an ounce of effort into sucking cock to fighting real-life political problems.

>complaining on an imageboard is "effort"
nothing would change

the absolute state of teenagers/friendless boomers

>global warming, late stage capitalism, fascism, racism
These all relate to China.

I'm married, have a job, a house, a pet, a wife, and am a non-conformist republican millennial.

Seethe, tranny.

Imagine being this sheltered of the outside world. Man sometimes I'm jealous of 1st worlders.

How would one go about fighting real-life political problems?

also the 40% is only in cases where their immediate family violently reject them.
even if everyone else in their life ostracizes them so long as their parents and siblings don't withdraw their love that rate drops down to below 5%
because it turns out being disowned by your family does terrible things to the mental health of a social animal

>le tranny meme
oh, an american
kill yourself

what effort

Blizzard was fully in the right to ban him. He even knew that he was certainly going to be banned beforehand.
Fuck China though. Better dead than red.

>People care about things happening to things they care about
What a revelation

It's commie.

How is it sheltered? Genuine question. Racism is a non-issue that only has immediate effects in the social realm and can be dealt with by who you socialize with, so it's your fucking problem.

Fascism is dead, save for Antifa, but they have no power.

There is no global warming, as we've seen record colds and growth in the Antarctic ice sheets that out-mass the losses in the Arctic.

Only thing left is the hypothesized bogeyman of Late Stage Capitalism which has yet to actually manifest in any way shape or form, since capitalism does not need endless growth to sustain itself.

>millennial being able to afford any of those things
Nice joke. How much money did daddy give you?

If we gave a single fuck about real life, we wouldn't spend all our time playing video games.

Fucking cretin.

>Fascism in dead, save for Antifa
Based retard

>eQuador
?

>*SIP* "ahhhh, yep, yesterday was cold, meaning there's no global warming"
god i hate you boomers

I think it's funnier that people go on about democracy in relation of hong kong while turkey is invading a different country and is executing their politicians on the street, and shelling american camps
But I guess in response the french stopped selling weapons to turkey and trump pulled out all their forces from the region so democracy protected

people will take interest in something they think they can realistically have some impact on. nobody is about to pack an assault rifle and travel to some shithole to try and fix it. the US military is more than happy to spend million dollar ordnance to vaporize dirt farmers and their dogs

Attached: Outstanding.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>EVERYONE MUST CARE ABOUT EVERY DISASTER EVERYWHERE
Get fucked kike, people live better lives if they're not burdened with all sorts of problems that don't even concern them.
Happy to see that Trump is pulling forces out of Syria at least. Everyone should go home and guard their own borders.

>Im married
>have a wife
HOLY SHIT

>non-conformist
>republican, aka conservative
>NON-CONFORMIST

You got fucking tricked my dude. Sorry for your loss.

>last year wasn't the exact same temperature as this year
>the world is collapsing

God I hate zoomer-tumors.

Attached: Untitled3242.png (848x2846, 846K)

Imagine having to work 1-2 jobs just to play your hobby to escape from real world politics, just to have real world politics shoved into fictional games.

My conservative values are non-conformist. Deal with it, shale-baby.

i study political science so i guess im better than everyone here

>conservative
If she's working you aren't conservative.

>massacre in Ecuador
Shithole country, doesn't concern me
>coup in Iraq
Shithole country, doesn't concern me
>global warming
I will never have kids so I don't care
>late-stage capitalism
I'm fine financially and I will never have kids so I don't care
>Fascism
A little fascism now and then is good. Also not my problem since it's not in my country
>Racism
LOL

I'm not American so luckily I don't have an ingrained sense of needing to be the center of attention and spew my fake constructed moral codes on the rest of the world.

try ten thousand years, retard
not even in a geological time scale are temperatures supposed to rise this fast unless there's some sort of cataclysm going on

Thank you user, you're a very stable genius.

Imagine being this brain-washed.

Attached: 1000px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png (1000x291, 76K)

Conservative values are literally conformist

Conforming isn't even necessarily a bad thing, but literally do not fucking tell me that conservative/traditional values aren't conformist.

Goddamn American education. I have to share a country with mouthbreathers like you.

>gamers only care about political problems concerning their hobby
HOLY SHIT CHAPOTRANNY, YOU'RE RIGHT SOMEONE CALL CNN

Imagine if niggers put an ounce of they effort they put into chimping out over the n-word to actualy working

>global warming
(you)

Attached: 1555082897139.gif (229x176, 987K)

>do not fucking tell me that conservative/traditional values aren't conformist
Since they aren't the status quo anymore, they aren't by definition.

also not the one you quoted.

>Conservative values are literally conformist

Objectively wrong. Traditional values are held by the individual, thusly, my own values are conservative but not conservative to those who would call themselves conservative in the generic sense. You have a very tepid grasp on logic. Are you Chinese?

Oh yeah no one ever calls out Trump, everyone fully agrees with his decision.

You do realize that graph you posted has dozens of different scales, right?
Check out the two dots towards the right, that's 2050 and 2100, and they register an increase in temperature that during the Pleistocene, which is the era in which the Earth was as we know it and there were no humans, took a shitton more years to happen.

Learn to read a fucking graph before you post it.

This is a kike lie because the 40% fact was gaining traction.
Show me the study, not a news article by a commie rag, but an actual study proving this bullshit lie.

"Unless some sort of cataclysm happens"

Even with you shitty chart that compresses down the part that matters to humans, you'll notice this is a LOGARITHMIC scale and that the Holocene section is 1/100 the length of the Pleistocene section. All those other spikes occurred over several thousand years. This one is over a few decades.

I fully expect life to continue on this planet but human society will be completely destroyed. This is a cataclysm. WAKE UP

It's better with the King of the Hill intro.

>kike
Sup Forumslack detected.
Also, WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERFUCKERS

The graph I posted was directly meant to show how off you retard-babby leftists are. The predicted shift in temperature wasn't reached in 1970, 1980, or 1992. I was posting it to show how the graph itself has blatantly proven you leftists wrong at every single turn, and yet you try and use it to justify your brain-cancer retard-thoughts.

Literally read a fucking book.

themillenniumreport.com/2019/01/nasas-global-cooling-announcement-destroys-global-warming-hoax/

right, "the millenium report", is a more reputable source than the studies of several geologists and climatologists just because the shifts in temperature didn't meet the exact value you read even though the real shift fell within the error range
don't know why i even bother with retards like you

>is a more reputable source than the studies of several geologists and climatologists just because the shifts in temperature didn't meet the exact value you read even though the real shift fell within the error range
don't know why i even bother with retards like you

Oh, you mean """"scientists"""" like this?

dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/scientist-who-predicted-ny-city-would-be-underwater-says-hes-not-an-alarmist/

I’m a gamer so what? I game to escape this shitty world full of NPCs.

Attached: 4DF015FF-4124-44EC-9114-3276BDC5C4E7.jpg (240x210, 7K)

>games
>real life

>SO WHAT IF I WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG ABOUT EVERY SINGLE PREDICTION FOR THE LAST 50 YEARS, THIS TIME IT'S FOR REAL!

Fuck off.

CUCKED TO Sup Forums

>1 scientist loses objectivity
>means we can no longer trust ANY scientist AT ALL
retard
This dude has been criticized by other climate change supporting scientists for exaggerating.
You'd know this if you actually did some research on the articles you cite, and not just used them as shock titles.

But they weren't wrong. Learn what a margin of error is.