/nba/ General: DEAD CAREERS EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gz911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mike Conley will undergo season-ending surgery on inured left heel - ESPN

>tfw Lowry will never have a season-ending injury

>he ends the Raptors season every year instead

The White Man is the Right Man

Who's The Biggest Surprise On You re Team So Far?

Warriors Fan Here, I Would Say Jordan Belle Until He Went Down, But Besides Him I'd Say West Has Been KIller

Dwight for Brooklyn Pick straight up - who says no?

very bad thread

/asp/ is that way.

cavs

they don't want to be a laughingstock

Don't respond to Greece, nigel, leafs, larrold, pb, or Wiz.

baseball season starting soon, fucking delete this thread

Trae Young to the Celtics? Who says no?

Would Marc Gasol be a good fit on the Cavs?

Is duncan in the top 10 players of all time?

he's isn't taking his teams shit anymore

kevin love, the cavs FRP 2018 and 2021 for wes matthews and nerlens noel

rude post

kevin love and FRP 2021 for JV and Lowry

okc on a 6 game winning streak and pistons on a 6 game losing streak

is there a more obvious loss than this?

>John Wall said that next week he plans to go to Cleveland and visit the doctor who performed his 2016 knee surgeries. "Our doctors here have been doing a great job but there's nothing wrong with getting a second opinion."

I wonder if this is that this is non-essential surgery that the Grizz have encouraged him into having now to tank so they can start a rebuild. Might as well push for the #1 pick this year.

The Grizz are going to be bad for the next 3-4 years. Of course, there's less reason to outright tank after this season due to the odds changing, which might help them a bit - can't see them deliberately bottoming out.

>"We’re not talking about Kevin Love’s illness," Thomas said, referring to Love's migraines. "We just didn’t know where he was, at the end of the day. And to be real, we didn’t know where he was. We didn’t know why he wasn’t on the bench supporting his teammates and why he wasn’t in the locker room after the game. And then he missed the next practice, which it still wasn’t addressed.

"So we wanted to address it when we seen him or when we came together and everybody was there. And that’s what it was. It was no bigger than that. Whoever reported that it was and we was bashing Kevin Love, there was nothing to bash him about, we just wanted to know where he was and why he didn’t play."
Fuck Thomas.

>"We just didn’t know where he was, at the end of the day. And to be real, we didn’t know where he was.

is he one of the biggest wastes of talent ever?

nah he actually kinda dumb, low BBIQ

STOP POSTING THIS OR ELSE

Thunder gonna put it to these pistons

Hot damn Westbrook is on fire

PG13 going off with 16 in the 1st

Slow bad FT shooting Dwight doesn't help them at all against the small ball Warriors

>Isaiah Thomas addresses anyone who could have a problem with his shot selection for the Cavs: “What did you trade me here for? To not shoot?"

is BI the comfiest man alive?
streamable.com/gz911

Abrines is so bad at defense and his shooting has gotten so inconsistent I don't know if he can possibly play in the NBA anymore

that track lit as fuck. holy shit im driving down the street head all out the window dabbing on everything

I knew BBB was going to be big but i never imagined we would BTFO /nba/

>he thinks cavs actually traded FOR him

kek manlet delusions are real

lakers suck and so does Ball.

It's unbelievable that the Cavs are being this much of assholes to the guy who's objectively the second-best player on the team

what a fucking asshole IT is

>8-2 run finna snatch the 8th now that boogie's dead

try again sweetie

Boogie might have died but the Lakers are still worse than the Blazers, Nuggets, Jazz, and Clippers

That leaning 3 on the run by PG was ridiculous

they only have a bad record because they just played the hardest stretch of games by any team this season. now it's easy cruising into the playoffs behind indisputable MVP lonzo ball and ROTY kyle kuzma. screencap this one absolute truth

>be me
>lonzo comes back
>lakers sign the other 2 ball bros
>lakers get the 8th seed
>lakers beat the warriors in 7
>lakers beat the thunder in 4
>lakers beat the rockets in 6 ECF
>lakers beat the celtics in 5 finals

lakers are one curry injury away from winning it ALL

John Wall is consulting a second opinion on his knee with doctors in Cleveland that performed his surgery against the team doctor's wishes. Still has issues with knee pain.

>Thomas is a chucker. He takes bad shots. In Boston he was the only viable offensive threat, which apparently gave him a license to shoot wherever and whenever he wanted. But here his shots aren’t coming within the rhythm of the offense, yet that hasn’t stopped him from shooting. It has — and continues to — aggravate his teammates. Defensively he’s abysmal.

I fucking hate this meme manlet chucker. Get him the fuck out of Cleveland for an actual pg that will make plays.

nothing warms my heart more than seeing John Wall fail

they're also significantly worse than all the teams that I mentioned in SRS, which takes into account strength of schedule

they're a bad basketball team, lakers fans are crazy

Elaborate?

>tfw the memes are going to btfo boston and there's nothing celticsfags can do about it

usually i hate the memeiors but im almost rooting for them tonight, god dream.

I'm one of the like 3 Pelicans fans on this board and have spent all day super fucking depressed. Not only does this fuck this season, it fucks next season since he'll miss half of it and probably the rest of AD's contract as we're going to end up overpaying a dude who will probably be 80% of the flawed player he already was.

Just when things were starting to work, too. Fuck me, man. I don't get why shit like this keeps happening to this damn team.

Legit kek'd

They will continue to have the hardest stretch in the NBA because the West is stacked and they're the worst team in the West. Your stupid team necessarily plays lots of good teams because they don't have to play The Lakers.

Melo only needs 1 more point to reach 25K

Weird how LeBron and Melo are only a 5K point difference from each other in their careers when Melo was on pace for 30K at this point until he left Denver.

Melo plays alot of iso ball, LeBron unironically stat pads and will leave Cleveland for Houston. He's a ring chaser and the Cleveland boat is sinking faster with I.T being well short.

LeBron played more playoff games too. Melo has legit been one of the greatest scorers ever despite all the bad decisions to go to NY and the drama.

Wasted talent imo. I can only imagine what would've happened if Melo was drafted by the Pistons instead of Denver.

Melo got 25K btw.
This is one of the most underrated alternate realities/possibilities

Would be a NBA champ his first year and learn from some of the most uniquely tough guys in NBA history. Most likely keep the Pistons relevant for years.

dude why dont you join the larry alliance and change your life

Roberson injured again. Fuck.

My favorite NBA what if? is MJ and KD getting drafted by the Blazers

Looks like he broke his tailbone. A lower vertebrae at worst.

Awful timing too because the Thunder are going through a tough stretch of games soon.

kino

No, i think he twisted his leg, it got caught under on the jump. He knows hes fucked

Holy shit forget this

Just saw the replay, his fucking leg buckled

This is a way worse injury

THUNDER ARE DONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is this what a god dream feels like?

Why the fuck would I bandwagon your faggot ass team? I'd gain no joy for it and have no connection to it. Fuck off.

Fuck I hope its not too bad Robes

>Lonzo Ball Out Up To Three Weeks With Minor MCL Sprain

LEL where is that lelaker bitch now

>"We've been a lowest five [rated] defensive team in the NBA the whole time [this season]," Thomas told ESPN Saturday. "So when I come back, it's my fault now. Which, life isn't fair, but that's not fair, bro. At all. I just laugh at those things because I know in this circle and this team, everybody believes in each other, and everybody's in here for it to work and for us to be playing in June. That's the ultimate goal."

75-7

16-0

THIS IS A GOD DREAM THIS IS EVERYTHING

PB ON SUICIDE WATCH

>we knew he had migrains and was sick
>but why wasn't he on the bench cheering for us with his migraines

yeah, why wasn't he out there at least cheering on his team mates while he was sick? what's wrong with this douchebag

patrician cinematography. bravo silver

LeBron will leave Cleveland for Houston next summer. Klove will leave too. Cleveland in red alert mode. I.T will never get a max contract.

I can't believe these injuries are suddenly happening so suddenly in close groups, boogie, andre, ball, is there going to be another? Tired of seeing this shit happen every year.

hopefully it's someone on golden state. Preferably curry

It's time for the NBA to make some changes. No more playing on an ultra hard wooden floor that slowly cracks your bones.

Or reduce regular season games by 10

Westbrook is fucking RIDICULOUS 32 foot game clinching 3 like that Nuggets game winner last year

> Preliminary report on OKC’s Andre Roberson, ruptured patellar tendon.
Aka his whole knee is destroyed

FUCK, wasn't that what Jeremy Lin had? FUCK

g-god dream...

overrated statspadder desu

Heard the green team was taking on the meme team. So you just know i had to be here.

Why are there so many career ending injuries????

pb im so sorry

No, that's the tendon that connects your kneecap to your tibia. It has a longer recovery time than a ACL tear but long term it won't effect his career worse than a inner knee tear.

Obviously out the rest of the season regardless so it's still a huge loss.

Don't forget Conley

Here's to either a warrior or celtic getting a non painful, easily healed, nagging for entire life but can live comfortably, season ending injury.

I've been a pels fan for a while and I hated boogie when we traded for him but I grew to love him
Shed a tear when I saw him go down

6 month recovery time but I'm seeing sports doctors saying it's a less career threatening injury like you said.

Good for Roberson bad for the team.

When he was out earlier in the season their defense was awful and their offense only slightly better because they don't have a good SG to back him up. Terrance Ferguson is a better defender than Abrines but still not good enough to be a starter. And he wastes some possessions taking shots Roberson wouldn't.

Thunder, interested in a KCP+Deng for Terrance Ferguson trade?

Thunder are now only .5 games behind the Timberwolves and 1.5 games behind the Spurs

okc is unironically not making the playoffs now. my lakeys are getting their spot