Post movies that only straight white cisgender men will truly understand

Post movies that only straight white cisgender men will truly understand.

>implying Spaniards, Romans, or Celts are white

This

>the era of godlike history kino will never return

Fuck this gay earth

Braveheart > Gladiator

Disagree = reddit

>"They [immigrants] do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for."

>"My father gave his life, making this country what it is. Murdered by the British with all of his men on the twenty fifth of July, anno domini, 1814. Do you think I'm going to help you befoul his legacy, by giving this country over to them, what's had no hand in the fighting for it? Why, because they come off a boat crawling with lice and begging you for soup?!"

straight white cisgender men were the target audience of pic related

prove me wrong

acurate
black people can't feel white guilt

Arrows cost money... Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing.

>YWN be as handsome as Mel Gibson or ooze his sex appeal.

this was just bad though. tryhard faggotry

Any woman who says she understands or identifies with Rob is lying

.t Argentina

>tfw argent literally means silvery-white

A good recent example, lots of Women nagged down on the movie because to them Logan and Xavier died for nothing

Braveheart is fucking trash. Never mind being white, you gotta be retarded to like that steaming pile of historically inaccurate shit. Mel gibson makes THE worst """"historical"""" films. Gallipoli was good but all he did was act in it. Speaking of which, there way way too many movies and tv shows just called Gallipoli. Holy fuck Australia get your shit together.

Never mind the content of your post, why are you posting cartoon images in a serious thread on a board for serious television and film discussion?

Im on my phone and it the most Sup Forums related reaction image i have. Here have a dog instead.

>muh historical accuracy
Literally a non-argument for the quality of a film

t. yankee faggot

He's right though

I'm Swedish

Hes not though. Neither are you.

oh i get it, you're somali. That's why you dont care.

>Im on my phone
Of course you are
You're a faggot

I'd say it's a fair argument considering it was marketed as a historical epic

>The National Wallace Monument (generally known as the Wallace Monument) is a tower standing on the summit of Abbey Craig, a hilltop near Stirling in Scotland. It commemorates Sir William Wallace, a 13th-century Scottish hero.
Explain this.

>i like movies that don't make any fucking sense because "FREEEEEEDUUUUM XD LOL SO KEWL!"
Im sure you would love reign on the CW. Made for faggots like you that slept through history class.

It's two against one

The guy did in fact exist. Thats the only thing the movie got right. Pirates existed too, does that make pirates of the Caribbean a historical film?

Are you saying that that sculpture has nothing to do with the film Braveheart and only references the historical figure William Wallace?

So was Kingdom of Heaven

There are more stupid people than smart people in the world ;^)

>The statue was deeply unpopular, being described as "among the most loathed pieces of public art in Scotland" [6] and was regularly vandalised
Get rekt m8

Every epic movie that takes place sometime in human history are marketed as historical epics, even when the events of it are entirely fictional. It's still a non-argument for the quality of a film

yes

If you want to make me mad youll have to actually try

>being described as
Oh, by whom? The mainstream media?

>There are more stupid people than smart people in the world ;^)
Sounds like something a stupid person would say.

i was just bustin your balls, friend.

Oh hi paul. Is da mayne streem meteor at it again?

t. idiot

>marvel annihilates DC in the one area they try to compete it, the gritty capeshit.

Great movie all around.

I can tell but you still gotta step it up

True, Anglos are also not white because they are mostly Britons and not actually Germanic peoples like the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Frisians or Vikings, it's a common mistake, Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe are obviously not white, they lack the proper blond hair and tan too easily.

People like Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, Rudolf Hess, etc... they were not white either.

Only around 10% of the population of Europe (Scandinavia but not Finland) is white nowadays, and the requirements are narrowing every other day.

BASED
A
S
E
D

also, im not the guy you replied to originally. i just said "yes"

Non-white gril (hetero and cisgendered, though) here.

I got Braveheart and Gladiator just fine. Logan too.

The Wrestler I sorta got, but I don't think at 100%. Yes, I felt bad for him and found the last scene oddly powerful and liberating, but I also feel that I couldn't fully immerse in his plight. Another thing is that here in my country Wrestling is something really alien, so that aspect of his character meant nothing to me.

Another film I understood and quite liked is Master and Commander. Those themes of honor, bonds of duty, and fire-forgged camaraderie are more universal than what you guys give credit.

Wanna know what are some "guy movies" that I don't get? Mad Max. Not even the last one.

>arguing about what is or isn't white

Jesus Christ could you pick something more fucking irrelevant to care about?

"x is white"
"x is not white!"
"true, x, y, and z are also not white."

How far in life will these beliefs and opinions take you?

What are your requirements for being white?

What race is the other 90% of Europe?

Shitskin detected

It's your first day in this site?

honorfaggotry and glorious rage get my dick hard

Certainly.

We can calculate that in the world maybe only around 20 million people in total are white, and this are the especifically nordid Nordics, and not all Nordics are nordid, there's a lot of mixture with Sami, Celts and Slavs there. Many Nordics get light brown hair when they grow up, that's obviously a trait of race-mixing with shitskins down the ancestral line.
Also, most of them don't have the proper facial features of a nordid but instead they have short piggy noses or mesocephalic skulls, obvious race-mixing trait too.

Maybe 20 millions of actual whites is even too much, leave it at 10 millions of whites among 7 billions of subhumans.

>What race is the other 90% of Europe?
Non white mongrel shitskins.

Europeans are not white and never been.

Scandinavia is not Europe proper.

no, white

No but I'm just sick of seeing this retarded Sup Forums garbage. Arguing about whiteness has to be one of the most futile, limp-dicked endeavors.

Can you be more specific?

and

What are your requirements for being white?

dId it end with Kingdom of Heaven DIrector's Cut?

Just know that in Sup Forums white means some very selected people in North America (unless someone being white helps them win an argument)

ITT people falling for ironic race-baiting shitposting.

GET

OFF

MY

BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's shitposting, pretty sure he's making fun of the stormniggers who only consider Northern Europeans to be "white", but at the same time take credit for the accomplishments of Romans and Greeks

You have to have be 100% European, have pink nipples, have pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes to be white

man this movie was fucking great and scary

>Marvel

You there, what is your profession?

Not an argument :3

I actually made a mistake of watching this one with a girl and she said that it was boring as hell and "it was a movie about nothing really".

>watching a black and white movie from 1957 about ww1 with a girl
How the fuck did you manage to bring a girl home?

t. numale triggered when fagboy got thrown out of the window

fpbp

Non-college detected

This is my favorite Reddit meme.

Actually this was a girl who is into movies and I convinced her to watch this because it's Kubrick's.

We even watched it at her place
No we didn't fuck because I made it clear to her I want to focus on the movie

>when fagboy got thrown out of the window
Wait what?

Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba Idris Elba

You know, in real life those farmers, potters, blacksmiths and such did die fighting alongside the 300 spartans.

gotta love based clint

Aielcore

Sounds like your sister has shit taste

He's a movie STAR. Those don't exist anymore.

I cannot conjure up a single name that is even on Clint Eastwood's level of stardom that has appearing in the last fifteen years. The closest are Will Smith and Tom Hanks and even they aren't even close. I'd say it's mostly beacuse audiences are just too wise to how the media is these days. Some might say cynical. It just seems childish to imagine any actor as larger than life. This isn't a discussion about acting talent (we all know there are some seriously talented actors out there) but a matter of just being interesting at all times.

Clint is just plain interesting no matter what career he chooses. I live in LA and see certain people (at the Grove or whatever) and usually the only thing that crosses my mind is, "They look so short off camera" while in the case of Clint Eastwood the only thing I though was "Holy crap that's Clint Eastwood."

this is my moms favorite movie

Mel Gibson

Tom Cruise was huge in the 2000's