Why the fuck are you so 'rude'? do you want to know what's rude? get in you little piece of shit

Why the fuck are you so 'rude'? do you want to know what's rude? get in you little piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

turk hate thread

but I am already in. inside your mother lol :DDDDDDDDDDD

Why are all argentines so edgy and cringey??

If this was aimed at me, I am not a Turk.

Because argentinians are south american turks

i got enough of you dumbass... get out of this board right now before i take the shit out of you.

You're 12

>t. retard immigrant

I would get out but your mom let me out :DDDD
I am your mothers 12th bull :DDD

I only called you a monkey because you are extremely stupid, not because of your Brazilian nationality.

No, turks actually mean it and look a lot more manly and intimidating, while argentines are just dumb weebs
I cringed

>I would get out but your mom let me out :DDDD
nice, then get out.

*won’t let me out

fuck off Tülay

Lol you talk like a 12 years old edgy kid.Go make your homeworks

Does this intimidates you?

he's a shitty turk inmigrant living in london and selling shitty food in the street.

Çëdilsan, go back to bed

My homework is to impregnate your mother which i’ll do tonight

its funny and bare fire while the argentine is just gay.
but why

edgy
go back to your country dumbass

I’m already in bed my teacher check out your mothers bedroom if you don’t believe me.

Not edgy as my dick penetrating your mothers anus.

Topkek

Oh, now I understand. My mother said there was a cockroach in her bed. Must have been you then.

im from the uk

Fuck you everyone who disrespect Türkey should get fucked by a BIG BLACK BULL

turks are one of the most bullied coutnry here, along with india and sweden

i dont like them but when you cant make a single post without being called a roach i guess youll become rude

Based KARA BOGA fucking everyone up ITT

Its just a coping mechanism for their inferiority, all bark no bite. They are so close to europe yet so far away

THIS !

Chegou o corno

Fuck you wh*Te subhuman recognize KARA BOGA or BTFO

Ok, Cleydson, now go back to the favela.

>implying we care what wh*Te subhumans say about us
Personally IDGAF about what wh*Teoid subhumans think about us . I do it because I get sweet (You)s from it
Also,
>buttblasted wh*Teoid screeching
>bullying
If you want to see bullying check out Turkish threads of 2-3 months ago from Sup Forums.

The truth is that BLACK men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every BLACK man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A wh*Teboi, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A BLACK man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all BLACK men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>BLACK men have access to every type of girl

When a wh*Te wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A wh*Te fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A wh*Te hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A BLACK men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>BLACK men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that BLACK people play such as basketball and football.
What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by BLACK people. BLACK men are literally gods.

maşALLAH brother well said

tfw big lips
yakub, why did i have to be born with wh*Te skin?

Hide your grandmothers wh*teoids i have arrived

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

It's ironic because the "white" man in that pic could actually pass as t*rk.

>this much projecting
filthy conniving w****oid creature, please.

Hell yeah. Day of the rope for wh*tes soon!

Because we are the BLACK BULL'S (pbuh) hammer, sword, spear, and shield. Our sole purpose is to create peace for our BLACK BROTHERS to live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Tes.

We are willing to see our bones shattered and our flesh scorched, to see our loved ones die in the fires of war, to see our monuments toppled and our societies burn in nuclear fire. Just to see the end of wh*Tes.

I don't expect your pathetic brains to understand this, to understand the meaning of sacrifice. But we do, we are willing to see it all through for the sake of our BLACK brothers.

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline.

This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.

Now is Brexit making sense?

KARABOĞAU EKBER

leave roachbros alone
that's all the fun they get in their lives, can you imagine being born a turk? being pretty much labeled a rapist goatfucker right off the bat?
swarthy, hairy, pointing down nose, ugly as sin, despised by every white.

labeled as a genocider and a genocide denier, having coups, booms, and other alahu stuff on a daily basis.
and on top of that having part of your dick chopped off the moment you're born and then ushered into a life of poverty, islam, and goatfucking?

you got to remember turks in order to post here have to hack their way into Sup Forums because their government has banned it since 2009.

They're actually making an effort to come here and get called an insect, nigger, sandnigger, other shit.

Here's a toast to the roachbros, because without them we wouldn't look so cool.
Cheerio you six legged shitskin son of a bitches

I hope this is pasta.

>S-STOP MAKING F-FUN OF US
>MY W***E ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

senin tatilini sikeyim ikibey. nezaman geri dönüyon almanyaya moruqqq :DD:D:D

cringe

>cringe
you mean 'hiss' ?

admit armenian genocide stupid hairy gay monkey

no such thing
prove it if you can :^)

gotta love them though, they get supresed as hell by their government, but ask them about it and they'll be the first ones to repeat whatever propaganda they're told growing up and defend their state.

>swarthy, hairy, pointing down nose, ugly as sin, despised by every white.
Hmm this post reminds me of something

Why do greeks despise swarthyness despite being darker than all of their neighbors? Are they a self loathing nation like koreans?

you're making normal people here cringe
if you don't stop doing this i'll enter your mother just as how BLACK TÜRKs entered Anatolia

Armenians played their cards and lost. There is not much to say about it

why are you offended though, judging by this thread I thought you took pride in being shitskinned mudslime son of a six legged insects? for example I feel ashamed that these turkseeds in your pics call themselves Greek

Your average greek

yes, normal people cringe, turks and other six leggers Hiss.

Are you still continuing?
i'll drag you by your fair hair and make you slave to my BBC, a Köçek. My last warning

Seriously tho, why do greeks look darker than anatolians? Is it because of north african admixture?

yeme atlama bu götü yanık orospu çocuğunu iyi tanıyorum :DDD
ama gerçek hayatta görürsem sırf senin hatrına uçan tekme atarım suratına bu obez r*Mun

is that the avarage t*Rk?

that's a picture of me

it's not about Armenians lol, it's about you being unable to assimilate even though your parents fled to a white civilized country for a better life, you still managed to grow up as dumb as your average turk.
a testament that sandniggers don't belong in Europe, you're a lost case

that's what we do in the civilized world roachbro, we argue, now I don't know how pics of black fat dudes add up, but I know enough that the culture of turkey and islam in general is pretty weird

>kellyfat has infiltrated the thread

bye

Turks....literally greeks with circumcised penis.

give me a break lol, it's me and 5 roaches lol.
and they keep on coming, I'm bygone proofed

tl;dr

>it's me and 5 roaches lol.
just like your mothers bedroom then
ulan ban yiyeceksin gene mal :DDDD

IRL i can easily overpower k*Lly the slavic subhuman and kill him
but i'm trying to make him my fuckboy. if he resists i'm planning to kill him. since he's 160 cm tall and 120 kg it'll be very easy
yok yav bir şey olmaz siki atmadıkça

>isn't even able to read two sentences
well I heard about short attention span on insects, can't say I'm surprised.

hah a mother joke, didn't see that coming, at this point is just comical how you play up to your stereotype.

I am Greek motherfucker

>didn't see that coming
Just like your grandmother then, she didn't see TÜRK bulls coming to her village too. it didn't end up good for her..

I'm the guy who got you rangebanned on kc. i don't even have to read what you posted. I cut off your balls

too long, you're trying to hard

haha, the kc roachbro, that must have been months ago. why though, thought you didn't have a problem to getting called a sandnigger

>MY ASS İS BURNİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİNG

>why
because i cucked you like a BLACK bull alhamdulillah . that's the job of the BLACK man, cucking the white boy

come to think about it, the only time turks get pissed off at getting called roaches, sandniggers or shitskins is when a Greek does it. You seem pretty tame when an Anglo or a German shits on your already shit skin,.

I mean I can get a a German flag right now, call this guy a shitskin and this guy a kanake sandnigger and they'd be alright with it

I hope greeks don't actually consider themselves white

why not roachbro?

lan bu adam toxic bütün yunanları temsil etmiyor bunu balktan hellastan vs siktir ettiler çingene gibi bir şey bu herif girdiği her yerden siktir ediliyor KC'de Yunanistan'ı rangebanlatmıştım bu gavat yüzünden :DDD

because argentinians are trve white aria-british people, didn't you know that?

alright shitskin bros, going out to grab a beer with me amigoes, see ya later, roachshells

puhahaha

kill all t*rds desu

leave the turkified rape babys alone

aslında Yunanistan'ı banlatmayı düşünmüyordum bu gavadı banlatacaktım bu gavad 24 saat uzunluğunda ban yiyince dellendi proxyle TÜRK (ZENCİ) halkına saldırmaya başladı ban evadingden 6-7 ay ban yedi tabii bu sırada ne kadar Yunanistan proxysi varsa kullanmış gavat tüm Yunanistan rangeban yedi 6-7 aylığına

ah yes Seljuks were Yakut looking Chinese people xddd

we know you greek rapebaby youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0

puhahaha efsoymuş black bull kardeşim

looks like a Balkan mutt considering his low West Asian score and 6% mongoloid input
average Turk has 50-60% West asian and 10-15% Mongoloid.
it's pretty bad when Balkan mutts advertise themselves.

Hilarious how one based TURK poster got wh*Teoid animals so butthurt

whites are still shocked at the fact that we destroyed their pride by posting muscular black man and copy pastas :DDDDDDDDDDDD

hilarious how a kike is obviously supporting easily manipulable subhuman puppet