If hypothetically your sister posted something like this on insta. what would you think?

If hypothetically your sister posted something like this on insta. what would you think?

Attached: 23423523 (1).webm (592x974, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9SGYBHY0qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd ask her for more

"My sister has some nice titties."

I would think, when did I get a sister?

If your sister looks like this hold her tits. For medical reasons. She wears no bra.

God her young clam must smell like heaven, not to mention her asspipe

I would think like any other guy with a sister, that my sister is a gross slut.

I said hypothetically.

If hypothetically your sister looks like this hold her tits. For medical reasons. She wears no bra.

I have no sister so this is all hypothetical

Post more of her

only islamfags would have a problem with their sister being a slut

OP is white though, he's thinking more along the incest lines.

you are obviously a ninja and a female

here

Attached: ddddssd.jpg (595x670, 181K)

hear grimes

youtu.be/M9SGYBHY0qs

I would think, "she is really tall"

Easy, get her to give you nudes online without her or your family members knowing.

she is not my actual sister

17 posts

i said 17 posts

i have to take a nap

Inject her full of hormones while she's sleeping to induce and when she's fully engorged, offer to assist her with that.

Burn the witch for that outfit changing sorcery!

I'd tell her to straighten that left strap.
I don't fuck train wrecks.

I would tell her this shit goes on tiktok, not insta ya dumb bitch.

I would think my mother drank while pregnant with her, cause her eyes are so far apart.

I would totally do something edgy because I'm from Sup Forums

BTW did she bite that sexy thong with the jump?

Attached: 1553078689747.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

I would think I'd raid her sock and panties hamper and bust a nut all over those

>piercing while being this young
if she isnt already fucking black guys shes certainly looking to either slap the shit out of her and teach her a lesson or get in there urself u fucking faggot

what piercing?

looks like she has a ring on the corner of her left nostril but i guess it could be shadow. my bad if she doesnt have one, seems like a good girl otherwise

She does

i mean she seems really young and impressionable, reminds me of a cousin that i had heard was acting a fool around highschool and well she got knocked up by some nigger i never even knew existed and havent even bothered to look at her half black baby because why the fuck would i. With tits this good and that cute demeanor of hers someone is gonna hit her up for sure if thats not already happening

Already fucked all four of my sisters. Two older two younger. Oldest sis introduced us to it. Many gr8 orgies when parents not home. Love watching them eat each other out. Makes 2nd boner last forever now. Been doing it for 4 years. Never want it to stop.

Consider for a moment if you will that in the Middle East (where mfr's are NOT white) that incest is very common. BUT, I am white and yes, I find my younger cousin very attractive. I'd marry her if I could. Beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes like hers shouldn't be wasted on an idiot (which, with a mother like hers, will be all she "catches".)