I'll show you mine, if you show me yours

>I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIRKBULgSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vagina
Trini is lesbian

Funny she got attacked with sexual innuendos by a woman... right after confessing she was a lesbian.

>funny
It's foreshadowing Trini turning evil in MMPR 2 because she gets corrupted by the power of 10,000 year old pussy

>MMPR 2
Yeah that aint happening Sally

six sequels

Remember that time, not so long ago, when people clapped and shouted for joy?

We're living such cancerous times.

goddamn can we get some original IP hollywood? like jesus fucking christ. remakes, reboots, sequels, prequels, adaptations. weaponized nostalgia FUCK OFF

i'm so tired of all this gayshit on movies now

Sure bro. Just front the money for production and we'll get right to making your dream new IP about a fat NEET who saves the world.

pls yes

is that AJJ?

yes

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP SSPPLLLUUUURRRTTTT

Epic 1,000,000 words fic when?

C H I N A
H
I
N
A

>she hasn't had a shower or changed her clothes since before Stonehenge was built

She actually had a very long bath.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIRKBULgSIE

Why did Rita go after Trini instead of one of the other rangers?

Trini was the most tsundere one.
Prolly easier to manipulate her and get her on your side.
Plus she didnt wanted to be friends with the other kids to begin with.

Yeah that makes sense. Also, why was Trini so rude to Kimberly in the beginning?

Supergaydar

>Also, why was Trini so rude to Kimberly in the beginning?

I-It's not like I like you or anything...

>Tommy was just a ruse and Trini actually becomes Green

Why didn't zordon or anyone else mention that the zords combine? They never ever taught them how to use them either, just mentioned them offhand. Why don't we see them combine either? That was always a fun part to watch and they took it away from us to make it into a deus ex machina asspull bullshit that magically happens. How do the zords know when to combine? Why did they do it when they did? This movie was incredibly bad and I hated it.

They never combined till the earth team were the first to do it with help from the Zeo crystal

this. it's goddamn annoying.

Says who

Fucking nerd

>make Trini gay
>make Billy Black
>Black Ranger isn't black
>Yellow isn't Asian
>keep the White guy the leader

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Sweet mother of god

>Black Nerd who becomes a Blue Triceratops Ranger
Where have I seen this before

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>original show has everyone played by Japs
>american show produced by racist Jew casts them by stereotypical color

Who knows.

>converted

You will never be this desperate and pathetic.

>0.5% of the population
>90% of studio heads, 50% of leading actors

2% of the usa population
tho barely 0.2% of the world's population

Why not? This movie clearly took 100,000 to make?

>tfw Rita will never pin you against a wall and femdom you
>tfw you'll never betray the Power Rangers just so you can be her eternal sex slave

Why even live?

Theres plenty of those out there. The fact that you don't know it just shows you don't go see anything that's what you pretend to want.
Which is why you're on Sup Forums

there any good fanfic of them together?

Some user wrote like 5 in another thread. Maybe he'll be back.

gonna rub pusy

>Plus she didnt wanted

kill yourself spic

Link?

There is a "sky AI" (read: deus) that sets the scene for the rangers (read: machina). Presumably this same AI is responsible for organizing the Zords into the Megazord. You answered your own question.
To add more on the theme you were expounding: there needs to be no reason for any of this to work, morphing, Zord control etc., faith alone is required.

I don't think the thread is up anymore, it was just a bunch of shitty greentext anyway. If I find it though I can link you user.

The morphing grid is something even Alpha/Zordon didn't seem to fully understand. It's responsible for choosing the rangers and connecting them to the zords and regenerating the zords and shit like that. Duh didn't you read the premovie magazine they give you after penis inspection but before the past relationship review?

>girl-on-girl
>gay

pick one faggot

> Gay
> Lesbian
> Homosexual

Same thing faggot

ummmmm no sweetie, if there's 2 girls then it's twice as straight. "Hetero" is gayer than lesbian because you're looking at a guy

I bet you are one of those faggot that fap to traps and then think is not gay.
faggot.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweaty.