Gf breaks up with me

>gf breaks up with me
>beg her for weeks to talk it over and solve the problem
>starts a relationship with someone I know
>I die inside, start drinking heavily, basically live on vodka for weeks
>still talks to me, says she made a mistake but it was too late because he loved her
>still came over a few times
>get angry one day and tell some things to her new boyfriend, nothing that bad
>calls me begging not to tell him anything more, begs me not to destroy her happiness and etc
>remember how I begged her and got absolutely destroyed and the aftermath
>tell her that I don't want to fucking see her ever again

Should have I burned it all? Should have I told her boyfriend about all the shit she still did after we broke up?
I took the moral high ground and it feels nice

Attached: +_de865f5b297f5ab40dd281909facc214.jpg (600x600, 78K)

A lot of people with say the opposite of this, but in situations like this, I think the best thing you can do is execute cold, calculated revenge up until the point of physical violence, which will just land you in prison. Tell this new boyfriend everything bad she's done, every flaw she has, make up shit that cannot be denied by her, even. I did something to my ex which gives even myself chills due to the low-ball evil it was, but I wouldn't have done it any differently.

>gf breaks up with me
>starts dating someone else a few days after
>same boat, she still talks to me and comes over and fucks low-key because I give her that good dick
>I'm pissed she threw away our future together over nothing, but still, the sex is good
>talk to her about trying again, I can try to forgive and forget
>she's not having it, says she loves this new guy (despite still fucking me)
>okay, if you say so
>begin to demolish her new relationship
>text guy, say we met somewhere (been stalking his instagram since I found out about him, know what he's into)
>slowly make friends with him, start talking about relationship drama
>tell him about this slut I'm fucking, she does anything I want, group sex, BDSM, slave training, etc.
>he tells me he's dating this new girl, she's very shy and only does vanilla stuff (because she's getting used by me)
>I start giving him ideas that I know will just piss her off (begging for more sex, trying to be submissive to her, general beta shit)
>he tries and says none of it works
>meanwhile, ex is still coming over and getting fucked, usually raw because idgaf and I cum in her pussy (IUD)
>start taking pics without her noticing, while she's blindfolded, with cum all over her face, the works
>some pics aren't obvious it's her
>i share these with new bff bf
>he's insanely jealous
>finally the day comes

>not a particularly special day, i start sharing pics of her face while she's getting fucked
>he has an "aha" moment and realizes i'm fucking his love-of-his-life girlfriend, but I'm playing dumb
>nah bro, she's just some slut, said she was single
>he's freaking out, then she texts me asking if I'm talking to new guy, ignore her
>i then start sending chat screenshots between her and I, to him
>sometimes she talks about how big my dick is and how good I fuck her, all of this goes to him
>i then explain the situation to him, and all of her flaws and issues and problems
>he blocks me
>she's still telling me basically a play by play, he's freaking out and finally breaks up with her
>she calls me crying asking why i did this, I just rhyme off some bullshit line she said to me when we broke up
>block her

That was a while back, no idea what either of them are up to now but I think I've scarred both of them to some extent. Revenge is the best tool to get over someone quick, and if it's exacted well, it makes everything feel almost worth it. Still wish we were together sometimes, but also, hope she dies in a plane crash.

mgtow - man up and forget that whore. There's over 9000 more behind her waiting for your man chowder. Move on bro. Move on. Best revenge is to ignore her.

Oh yeah, also sent him a picture of a gangbang I set up where she got fucked by me and 3 other dudes. It's funny, while I was dating her, I never would have done that, couldn't stand to think of her getting fucked by someone else. After all was said and done, she was a bag of meat to me, and I almost smiled at watching her be used like a slut. I think I'm psycho.

Jesus you fucking killed him dude

If you tell the truth and it gets ppl rekt, then they're the wrong ones. If they're doing shady shit, they can't then claim they're a victim.
Get over her and move on. But spare no regret for get attempts at simultaneously possessing and consuming her baked goods.

*her attempts

If I found out he ended up an heroing, I would feel no regret. That's what happens when you take what's mine. Pretty sure she was cheating on me with him near the end of our relationship.

Both you and your slut ex are degenerates. Absolutely evil individuals. It's no wonder you were perfect for each other. May God have mercy on your pathetic souls.

But they actually weren't perfect for each other. Go whiteknight somewhere else.

Sure, I'm a degenerate. Would I like to be? Not really, but in truth, finding a decent, honest and trustworthy woman in today's society is like finding a whore at Sunday mass. Either I hold out hope for a good-valued woman to stumble onto my path (as every man hopes for), or embrace the decline of civilization and enjoy the sins that come with it. I don't claim to be virtuous, but I may have made such a claim were the environment I live in capable of nurturing such an existence.

Fair enough, I completely understand that point. I went too far to call you evil, so apologies. Many are doing the same as you, I just wish they didn't so that society could heal a little. I'm still one of those going against the flow, trying to hold out. I've avoided opportunities with girls like your ex because I know all it would do is just provide temporary relief.

moping is only going to drive good valued women away, clean yourself up, reflect and maybe make self improvements before you go throwing all the blame onto society

Remember this user, hoes will be hoes

I am probably evil to an extent, you're right, and the things I do are not fulfilling in the least. Like you said, temporary relief, but I'm still young and again, I figure I'd rather be out there whoring myself out as opposed to sitting here, lonely and frustrated. When I get older, I'm giving all this up and building what I can. I would like to have a healthy family with a woman as I described above, but right now I live in a city, which is a haven for quite the opposite. Society will not heal until there is a radical change enacted and enforced throughout it, to all members. Tinder, instagram, reality TV, top 40 pop music, they are all small chips at the foundation of everything. I admire you swimming against the current, and wish you luck. I envy your self control, and honestly, your hope for a better future. I just don't see it yet.

good job user. i support you. fuck what these zoomer fags think

Attached: 1380654543194.png (1226x1019, 316K)

I wish you a good journey as well, user.

I think you might be thinking of it wrong: I believe what he's doing is exactly how you heal society. Being kind to betrayers is what makes betrayers continue to betray as they see 1- no consequences to other's actions when others betray, and 2- no consequences to their own actions when they betray, which always leads to a net gain for them.
By retaliating against evil, it sends a clear signal that there are consequences to your choices.
I think if this kind of behavior was more mainstream society would be much better off. And not just for relationship matters but for everything. For example the current paradigm in the workplace is everything being driven by office politics (underhanded lies, backstabbing and manipulation as opposed to open discussion or, you know, actual work performance). Just like in relationships, I think if this was punished correctly, this would go away.

Post pics?

Larping joker cosplayer