Do you guys get a boner when you touch a girls boobs? Is it universal or am I a perv

Do you guys get a boner when you touch a girls boobs? Is it universal or am I a perv

Attached: 8AD9FC37-2798-4171-BAF5-2061F60C7F20.jpg (1134x1300, 84K)

pretty fuckin universal shitbird. thats how dicks work

What would it mean if a guy touches your boobs and doesn’t get a boner. Specifically you are on his lap making out and he’s touching your boobs. Maybe you just can’t feel it? Maybe it’s tucked into his waistband? Maybe you’re fat and ugly?

I have a family and have regulary sex, pretty normal if i want sex, i get errected.
Even just by the view of my wifes clothed ass

>fat and ugly
if you got to the point where you're on his lap he don't care. fucker's prolly just got either a smaller dick or just hides it well. also tits are tits and will almost unilaterally pop a boner

Are you saying that by touching a girls boobs you’re saying you want sex?

summer's over why are you still here

Wish guys weren’t so good at hiding it well

hiding a boner is roughly equivalent to hiding a braless tit. difficult but sometimes needed. becomes force of habit for guys

Where do you hide it???

up. take that how you will

No, when i want her boobs i jjst grab em, without a reason

I think we all pervs

based

Attached: bonesdancer.gif (128x116, 64K)

.... your wife is so lucky.

If she ain’t throwing it back like disco skeleton dot gif I don’t want her

HOW DO YOU PUT IT THERE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING THAT SOUNDS AWFUL

She is a housewife as she wished, so yes

>I love grabbing my housewifes boobs whenever I please and having regular sex with her

Attached: F64C1E7E-9851-4850-A4C1-E42BA9FB2A6B.jpg (600x315, 42K)

there are few ways to hide a boner. waistband and under ball tuck

Ok then he was waistbanding I guess? Bc I was like lifting up his shirt which he’s ok with but he was like wait but I lifted it and didn’t see anything so it was fine

Balls Tucke

What is that????

>hiding a boner is roughly equivalent to hiding a braless tit
Wait guys wear bralettes too?

Girl deliberately pushes them into my arm or something? Nah
Fondling them? Yea sure

Haven't had to hide a boner since I hit puberty, but some quick adjustments, pull shirt down, pull dick up at afterwards does the trick. Noone should notice unless they were already looking.

Yeah the second one

funny post original poster keep that quality content up

Attached: autistic emoji ^1.jpg (790x800, 66K)

Ok now I feel stupid for asking. Where can I get some adequate sex ed around here Jesus fuck

Yeah I’m asking about when you/people responding were teenagers so good to know! Maybe I did see him do that

i think its mean because you should like them for other reasons

.... what

i just think you shouldnt do it

Shouldn’t get a boner??? Whaaaat??