I'm so fucking tired of people saying this is, "Reddit the Show". Fuck that shit

I'm so fucking tired of people saying this is, "Reddit the Show". Fuck that shit.

>THIS IS LITERALLY Sup Forums THE SHOW!!!

hmmm
wonder when OP start posting on Sup Forums

Amen, preach. really though it is and anybody who doesnt watch because "muh internet website is better than yourz!'' meme is an autist

You're right

I don't watch it because it's shit

Hello there reddit. Stop shilling your shit cartoon here.

cool kneejerk reaction bro, your mom make it for you?

It is fairly reddit 2bh
I watched the "new season premier that's not really a premier because the season doesn't actually start for 3 months" and it was OK, but still felt it was reddit because of the fart and ass jokes

you should have seen it last night. Sup Forums was going fucking wild over the premiere. it's funny because 95% of the time they shit all over it.

GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY!

Why do people say Rick is smart?

Has he ever done anything smart in the show?

Upvoted my reddi- I mean my fa/tv/irgin friends.

yeah he did

No, that was MDE and we paid the price for that kino.

Its not really 'Reddit the Show' its just a cartoon and Sup Forums has never, ever, really talked about cartoons.

So its shit filled with jaded shitty people?

>show is reddit
>Sup Forums is reddit
>show is Sup Forums
checks out

>50182 simpsons threads every single day

>LE REDDIT BOOGEYMAN ABLOO BLOO
Everytime

>what is The Simpsons?

>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>Funny cat pictures Rick!
>Wow here's an upboat Morty!
>Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am euphoric Morty!
>You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios Morty!

>lol so random humor
>meta humor
>puns
>pseudo intellectual dialogue
>pretends to be "deep" and "smart"

It's 100% Reddit

this sounds like a shitty parody of reddit from four years ago by somebody who has never been to reddit

More like /tv desu

Ok fine we talk about the longest running by a decade most successful cartoon in the history of television, from time to time, but mostly about how bad its become. You got me there.

It actually is a smart show though under all the immature humor. It doesn't need to take itself too seriously, it can still be entertaining

Thats because the contrarian neck-beards that always shout "LEDDIT" are exactly that. They've never been to reddit and only parrot what others say.

I want Reddit to leave

S2 ruined it because instead of creating new interesting situations they just kept reusing the same concepts and characters to build up some kind of """"""lore""""""".

I went to reddit 4 years ago. It was god awful.

So leave Sup Forums right now

>It actually is a smart show

You're a funny guy.

Maybe the pseudo intellectual part, but the humor and its obnoxious fanbase is what you call 'Reddit'

>Simpsons
>Clone Wars
>various animated movies

I don't get all the hype surrounding it.
I don't think its awful or anything, I don't know why people praise it to high heaven.

The new episode was okay.

Is Reddits are even aware about irony?

>liking a show that reddit likes

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE

>It actually is a smart show though under all the immature humor

How do you figure?

>there wouldn't be any filename threads
yeah that would be terrible

is this show the new archer? a piece of shit overrated by moronic manchildren?

Stay in your containment /gotg/ thread

Worse. People truly believe the show is genius.

honestly I don't know how to feel about this. The Mcdonalds sauce bit was pretty funny.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

The second comment about GoT made me jump ship to Sup Forums and since then I took the redpill and fought to have Donald Trump as president.
May kek be with you,

if you gaze long enough into an reddit,
reddit will gaze back into you, user

>adult animation
stopped reading there

i asked this in another thread but it was already too far gone

didnt they say the premier was supposed to be an hour long?

Never believe ironic lazy hacks that makes cartoons for living

Reddit = accessible

Why do you think a comedy has to be at least 10 years old before anyone here likes it?

Hey guys Reddit here. Im here to rape your women and steal and your memes. What are you pussy boys gonna do?

lmao
You should totally write for Rick and Morty bro

Did Harmon stop stuttering so damn much yet?

Where can I find English subtitles for this show, I couldn't find any

Go back to Redit

It's funnier than archer but it's got a lot of those forced "sad" moments that every adult cartoon seems to have

it's the most reddit ass show i've ever seen

With it's randomness and crazy shit it is a lot like Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You tell me you didn't watch it?

you could have at least used the proper title screen

Don't fucking lie mate reddit is the same it's always been, it's reddit.

Reddit used to be pretty degenerate with jailbait and hate boards everywhere but the admins whitewashed it to make it more attractive to investors, now it's normie central.

Fantastic show fämälämäzoids.

No. It's just a mediocre unfunny show. Reddit or Sup Forums pandering aside.