Im going to the hair dresser and i wanna get a haircut like Jake in pic related...

im going to the hair dresser and i wanna get a haircut like Jake in pic related, whats this style called so i can tell him/her?

>Just Jake my shit up, senpai.

Just show the hair dresser the picture.

SHOW THE BARBER THE PICTURE. and then fuck off to /fa/

ask for a 2 on the sides and 3 on the top

>Implying all hair salons don't already have their mandatory copy of the Jake gillenhal haircut

It's called a French Crop, also say this

He's getting a haircut, not a McDonald's combo meal

>It's an autist fa/tv/irgin can't figure out how to act during a haircut episode.

/thread

The numbers are an indication of grade. The barber will know this.

You don't because you're under 16.

I asked for an undercut 2 years ago and no one had any idea what I was talking about. It made me feel like I was being rused or something.

I just sit their quietly and eat my crab legs while they cut my hair.

you've gotta be part jewish to have thick straight hair like Jake (without having a full-on jew-fro)

>undercut

A what? I've never heard this.

KEK
But yes, this is correct

How about you fucking show her/him the fucking picture?

>he feel for the "undercut" meme

Wish i could have seen it kek

"number 4 back and sides, very short on top". then style it yourself. should be close enough

the jewfro?

You deserve it for wanting such a faggy haircut.

What country do you live in? I know Americans call it an undercut, but in England we usually call it a short back and sides

It's memed as the alt-right haircut now, a villain haircut in movies. See Donald from Logan.
It wasn't quite so bad 2 years ago. I was still a little late on the trend but yeah.
America

Ask for a short back and sides. It's a pretty standard and acceptable hair style for men for many generations. He'll know it.

liam has better hair genetics than jake

>brings a picture into the barbershop
>"p-p-please make me look like handsome hollywood man!"

ishygddt

it's not like I went to a class on how to ask in detail for the haircut I want

It also minimizes the talk I have to do with the hair slave. Walk in. Hi. Point at photo. I want this. Get to work. Silence. Bliss.

3 is much shorter though. Don't do this.

>not getting the Prisoners cut

but i don't have a good enough jawline and cheekbones to pull that look off

>hair slave