World Health Organisation says transgender are not mentally ill

>World Health Organisation says transgender are not mentally ill
>Gender dysphoria is renamed to "gender incongruence" and is now a sexual health disease
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/28/health/who-transgender-reclassified-not-mental-disorder/index.html

You are 100% wrong if you think transgender are still mentally ill. The WHO are the experts and not you. You would trust a heart surgeon as being correct when operating on a heart so you should do the same for the WHO ruling on transgenders being sane.

Attached: 12-pride_flags.jpg (655x395, 10K)

if it isnt a mental illness how come 40% of them kill themselves?

Because we live in a society

Rise up gamers

wasn't it the same with homosexuality earlier? (40s and 60s) I personally don't mind them, since they practically kill themselves later, a little balance never did much wrong

Makes sense to lie to them. Maybe they wont kill themselves and nobody else gives a shit

Lol.
Show me a sane, rational transgender.
I'll wait.

This is just politics driving science. The WHO are playing the pandering game by changing definitions. It's still "wrong" since it's a still a disorder, so the WHO are not technically wrong. But they are trying to downplay the whole topic to make trans people seem less of a freak. It's all just political maneuvering.

Honestly it's dangerous to downplay a mental disorder even a "harmless" one where it only impacts the person.

>gamers are insane
>trannies are perfectly normal
Yes, WHO are perfectly believeable

This.
Gaming addiction is a mental disorder, but somehow purposefully mutilating genitals and forcing others into a shared
Delusions is perfectly fine?

Obviously it's not a mental illness. It's a meme. If we didn't have the concept of transgenders, and if we didn't have such stringent gender norms, almost nobody would 'become' one.
It's still inadvisable to chop your dick off, weaken your bone density, and do all this other crazy shit thinking it'll make you happy.

It's fine if trans wanna trans, but at least have the decency to call it what it is.

Im not even surprised considering nonconsensual male genital mutilation is the norm

Isn't gender a social construction though?

>((((World Health Organisation))))

Attached: serveimag11e.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Are you saying it's purely a societal issue and if we didnt have labels then everyone wouldn't be crazy? Because that's objectively wrong.

a lot of triggered righties spamming anti-tranny threads today. kek

You're unable to think of one example other than "gAmErS aRe InSaNe" & the current situation?

everyone knows you're all disgusting pathetic degenerates with 0 personality or merit, so you have to make your entire fetish your lifestyle lmao

Attached: 1549200614044.jpg (932x977, 148K)

For once I agree with is.
The WHO is no longer a purely health related organization, they are now in the jew politics game.

You can classify it anything you like but it won't change the underlying fact that it is a mental disorder.
I for one don't give a flying fuck about a dystopian reclassification and I know there's a huge majority sharing this view.

>Are you saying it's purely a societal issue and if we didnt have labels then everyone wouldn't be crazy? Because that's objectively wrong.
I didn't say anything about any other 'mental illness' than transgenderism.
Without the gender roles and transgender meme they would likely just be homosexual, effeminate men.