Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Attached: 1448246097093.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=80018479185796761985
youtu.be/3vxbC9VFbdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, I was looking for you, I wrote that story about smelly feet. At least, a couple of chapters

which story?

Oh someone asked if I could write a story on smelly feet, I thought it was you

post? how long is it?

yes it was me

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=80018479185796761985

nice job user. i'd prefer if there were some guys who got to use the girls feet though

That'd be gay, or at least feel gay writing it. I like the fly-on-the-wall lesbian type of story better

Glad you liked it though. Any more feedback is welcome

Forced, yes

Attached: 1511245559680.jpg (720x1080, 155K)

Attached: -0dodfg.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Attached: -dfiodpfg.png (1920x1080, 992K)

Attached: 897sdvf89usd.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Attached: pfcoflcg.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

what's so good about forced?

Love the idea of them being disgusted by it. I want them to be unwilling foot slaves

Attached: 1506382858711.jpg (614x960, 130K)

just like how there are drug trafficking rings, it would be hot if there were foot slave trafficking rings

do you want to have them as your own foot slave or is just seeing them get turned into foot slaves for anyone enough?

my own personal, forever unwilling, helpless footslave

Attached: Sam (10).png (252x791, 486K)

would there be a lot of foot sniffing?

Btw if anyone is interested in the sauce
youtu.be/3vxbC9VFbdQ

do you want to exchange writing?

if i had to choose a way to die,it would be smothered to death underneath their feet

Would rather turn them into sex slaves

Any tips on how to proceed my story? Suggestions more than welcome, I can do fan service writing, could be a fun project.

i.e. what would you like the soccer team to do, what whould you like to be in the story etc.

do you only do lesbian writing? no guys involved?

Never did that, I don't think I'd like it.

This the Annie poster?

i like the idea of guys stealing girls used socks from their lockers

I could try though. I had this idea about a landlord letting college girls live in his condos for free provided they're barefoot. Could be a nice bridge to forced foot stuff

Kek I'll use that, I think I have some inspiration
>tfw working from home tomorrow so essentially being paid to write foot fanfiction

are you planning to start a new story or continue the old one?

I've always thought a great setting for a story would be a world where punishments for college girls could include forced foot stuff thanks to some new foot fetish laws

But that would include guy on girl and you said you dont like it

It'll be a continuation of the first story. It will involve sock stealing and forced foot smelling/sucking

Btw check 4' and 29' for the foot stuff

I can do that too. Some things will have to be in a separate story or it'll get absurd. Which could also be fun btw, I'll see where the story takes me. I trust OP to create the same thread tomorrow as he does every day

how do you plan to write in the forced foot smelling?

You'll see tomorrow :^)

to be honest i think i'd much prefer seeing the foot fetish law world story actually. seems more interesting

bump

still here?

Yeah

Maybe I'll combine the two stories, could be fun

could i request a girl to add into the story?

Sure, what would you like?

could you add this asian girl in? name is annie

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

missed annie. havent seen her posted in a few days

you a fan?

yup. especially in the other threads she's posted in

which were your favorite scenarios to imagine her in?

outlaw all closed shoes. girls must wear sandals or flip flops, and must give footjobs on command.

still here?

what happens if they dont give footjobs on command?

Stuff where she's used by middle schoolers and when she's forced to become a cum dump

you the julie poster?

yup

thought so. it's a pretty uncommon fetish

really is

imagine tying annie up naked and putting her at the doorstep of a pervy middle school boy who has a crush on her

would be pretty hot

you could press the doorbell and hide and she would be trying to crawl away as the boy comes to open the door

that would be pretty good. she'd be so scared and desperate

how hard would you be when you see the boy open the door and jump in excitement and take her inside to his bedroom? she would lock eyes with you and beg you for help through her gag

extremely hard. give her a nice smile and wave as the door closes

imagine sleeping at night knowing that annie was probably having her holes played with by a middle schooler at that moment because of you

she would be crying and shuttering in unwanted pleasure