If you died right now, how long before someone finds your dead body?

If you died right now, how long before someone finds your dead body?

Attached: body-works.jpg (338x450, 26K)

couple hours

right now a couple hours, but it could be up to a week

yeah, a couple hours tops

A few hours max.

Since my mom has the keys to my apartment, and would eventually take the train to check up, I guess within a month or two

probably around 48 to 72 hours. girlfriend is very clingy but she's not expecting to see me in a couple days, but if i didn't respond for a while she would know something's up.

Between 4 and 5 hours

a few minutes

at work so could be anywhere from 20 minutes to like a few days

hour

lol what do you do?

About 2 hours

prob a few hours

Until saturday probably

My housemates get home around 5, they'd see my car still here and text me if I'm alright, but idunno how long they'd wait with no response before coming down and checking on me. So anywhere from five to twenty-five hours.

Immediatly, actually i would scare my coworkers as i would die in front of them

Instantly

1-3hours

get off the phone carl

How did I die? If it was obvious, then I would be discovered in seconds my my fiance, sitting next to me. If it was a quiet aneurism or stroke, I would be noticed in a few minutes to a few hours.

If he wasn't around, my coworkers would likely check on me, or my landlord would swing by too attempt to evict my partially eaten corpse (I have cats)

Couple hours maybe, if someone is proactive enough to call the maintenance man to unlock the employee bathroom. But more likely anywhere between several hours, up to a day or two.

i always thought it would be funny to put alexa in the staff washroom and make huge shitting sounds and apologies for the wait whenever someone knocks on the door. see how long it lasts for.

Few hours maybe. Mfr's always knocking on my door.