Why even say Lubljana? Lujajajajajaj??? Fuck that. Where I come from we say Laibach. Same with Lwów. Or Lviv...

Why even say Lubljana? Lujajajajajaj??? Fuck that. Where I come from we say Laibach. Same with Lwów. Or Lviv? Just say Lemberg. For christs sake you slavic autist.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GayZruMYqW
youtube.com/watch?v=kSgw8OSfhP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Люблянa

Nice view of Prešerenplatz, Hans.

I guess you are already were in Gafers, Stein in Krain, Krainburg, Marburg, Cilli, Zwischenwässern, Neustadt...

I'm glad you didn't stay too long in our country or you would have happily renamed all our towns to kraut names like Straßburg or Mülhausen.

brb, going to Radgona to rename austrian towns while drinking pivo.

Люблянa
ю
б
л
я
н
a

these Slavs get it

this Francois is an honorary Slav. Never even heard the German name for Koper before.

Fuck off g*rmanic subhuman trash.

But we did.

>I'm glad you didn't stay too long in our country or you would have happily renamed all our towns to kraut names like Straßburg or Mülhausen.

It's not like you wouldn't do exactly the same. Pot/kettle.

I feel ya Ňijemči.
1945 Drážďany never forget.

How would you have renamed Marseille? Marzipanstadt? and Lyon? Löwenburg? and Toulouse? Würstchengrad?

Belgium was essentially created a buffer between Nederlands and France. That doesn't mean you didn't grow a nation out of it, but your town names is essentially Dutch or French.

vocaroo.com/i/s0GayZruMYqW

we created you m80, that's the thanks we get for treating you friendly and even adopting your vulgar latin language, pic related.

Also Belgium is technically older than Germany, so if the German nation is considered to have existed before Bismarck; then Belgium certainly has the same claim going at least as far back.

Probably just direct Germanization.
So, for Marseille Marz. idk the rest lol

american-tier post

kys

Na zdravje, you crazy bastard (cause who else would take an interest in Slovenia).

He has got a point though, Ljubljana is unpronounceable for most West Europeans.

>a town named after love
>disgusting kraut or arab hates it

The word Lai is an old German word for song.

>Ljubljana is unpronounceable for most West Europeans
They should learn how to pronounce it then.

Also that was not the point of my remark, look how you killed Langue d'Oc for example. You always "frenchify" town names that have a different origin. There are plenty of examples there within your country. Look at Bretagne, Normany, Flanders, Alsace, Narbonne, Occident...

zdravo

any normal human should be able to say 'lyu' within 10 seconds of practice. the rest is no problem to say.

pls start exporting lasko

The first recorded medieval name of Ljubljana is Luwigana, which sounds closer to Ljubljana than to Laibach to me.

Based self hating Walloon

Lube-Jana

Nobody cares

Stop trolling, it's ljub-ljana

Try and say Prnjavor/Пpњaвop

>m-muh old high German

you seem like you care

I never said I did ;^)

Some slovenian told me you say it as lublana or lubjana or something I don't remember but without at least one j

Lol yeah, I'd like to hear you pronounce Steenokkerzeel, Langemark-Poelkapelle, Thouarsais-Bouildroux, Espédaillac, Trebaseleghe, Pfalzgrafenweiler or Ensklösterle correctly too.

Lublana is the dialectal form, but I prefer the standard pronunciation.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSgw8OSfhP0

they give it out like expensive ekstazy on chill raves for rich kids
Its just beer for fucks sake

I'm the worst of the worst, part Fleming, part Walloon ;^)

Well, that's a point I must concede to you.

Žal nimam pogosto možnosti, da bi tam vozil.
Yeah I consider myself lucky to know this gem of a country!

I speak provençal as well. That's a pity the french government killed the whole occitan language, this was done very lately (1870) in a move to crystallize the nation against a common enemy (the governement wasn't sure at that time it was doing to be the anglo or the german)
The language is still trying to survive (even in the places name, pic related) but to no use.
Nobody speaks occitan amongst themselves at home.

>Laibach

Meme band

I've tried both Laško and Union, they're good refreshers (I like the pale ale from Union better) but they're not that excellent.
Try Bevog or Human fish Combat Wombat if beer if your thing.

Antisemitism if a good song, though.

Posting some pics of the glorious City of the Dragon.

>all these commieblocks
lmao

i don't know anything about the culture surrounding it, i just really liked it and it was so cheap too

Do it again Bomber Harris.

It looks better on google maps.
Picrelated is Sochi.

>his language has words like Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesel
>he thinks other languages are autistic

Hans pls

looks like Opčine in Trst

t. Chang

It's a nice city.
Btw Slavs will take over the world.

LAIBACH.

Hello, meme baltic country.

Sup. Gonna chimp out 16th march come?

Why did Slovenia become a country in the first place. Their history starts in 1918 and the biggest thing that happened to then was a brutal italian occupation during ww2 where italians made them sleep in dog houses

Had such a great time in Slovenia. Everyone was so friendly and happy to chat. Beautiful up north and Ljubljana is a great little city.

10/10 would visit again.

b-but muh ancient Carantania, muthafucka

I guess you would understand the concept of a nation without a country and the aspirations of self determination.

I'd like to visit in december before christmas. I was expecting a nice Božič razgled but I'm afraid the weather is going to be too warm as it is now in south of France.

Shitalians will pay for their war crimes.

>but I prefer the standard pronunciation.
Bruham ppppp (popolnoma po pravici povedano prijatelj).

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore any importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

very GOOD post

Meme country like "Slovakia". Literally showed up on the map out of nowhere. The south of the country is inhabited by Hungarians. Just look at what the autists did to PreBburg.

Tbqh I don't mind if places have more than one name in more than one language. Should I be mad if foreigners say Bruges instead of Brugge, Termonde instead of Dendermonde, Luik or Lüttig instead of Liège, Anvers instead of Antwerpen etc? Of course not, I honestly don't know why Eastern Euros get so autistic about foreigners having trouble to pronounce their silly consonant-clusters and prefer to use an easier synonym.

Eнд хay лyyд ю лaйк ит
иф aй кoл ю a фaггeт
yecтepн фaггeт

I absolutely refuse to use the Slavic place names. Whenever oncan I use the proper German names. It seems retarded to even attempt to pronounce Sczesczceszzcsin, Lubjajajaijua or Lvvvv. Just say Stettin, Laibach or Lemberg.

>implying I can't read cyrillic

zuig aan mijn pietje Boyko

You have to consider that these people are already willing to kill each other over whether
Lemberg is Lviv or Lwow

Why do you call Lipsk "Leipzigzug" when it's clearly wrong?

>butthurt

Kek

>giving german towns, german names

yeah that's kinda the idea