Whoah..64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar

>Whoah..64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCRmmgfh7hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6n6b-USzAGw
youtube.com/watch?v=0KqYSqIHU_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying a 64 Strat is even that highly sought after or collectible
>listing out features that come standard on practically all Strats from that era (the absence or variation on this would actually make the guitar more collectible or valuable)

Women don't have real hobbies or interests, they just fake them.

Once again this thread will be filled with guitar talk, with everyone ignoring the beautiful goddess in the OP.

>Doesn't even play it
>file down the nut to take the buzz of the low e
>how do you know there's fret buzz when you haven't played it
>why would moving the string closer to the fret board fix the buzz instead of making it much worse

>whammy bar
Fucking fender and their shitty floating bridges

Implying you couldn't just steal the whole thing. why would they keep it locked up by itself?

>Tia Carrera
So much potential, wasted on that cringeworthy relic tv show.

2 > 1

it was a stratocaster with a wammy bar!

Good. You pricks act like there aren't hot naked bitches in every goddamn thread.

If she was the President, she'd be...

That's actually a bargain.

I've seen similar guitars on sale for around $50,000 before

all me

>64 strat
>classic white
>no humbuckers
>clearly mimicking jimi hendrix
>fucking rosewood neck

Disgusting

>woah a car with wheels

a gun rack?

>classic white

We get it, you know some things about guitars. No one cares you galactic faggots.

You wasted your time.

You're right, looks like they call it "Olympic White"

>White guitar getting fingered by a black man
Fucking cultural marxist libshits need to leave

Fender's got an "Arctic White" too. Classic white is not a thing.

thats her personal description of it, retard

Looks like "Artctic White" matches the pickguard color

That's the silliest shit I've ever heard. That color has an exact copyrighted name and the implication is that she knows something about guitars. I bet it would make sense to you if her personal name for the vibrato bar was a "warbly whoowhoo stick."

>referring to the fretboard as "neck"
triggered

Actual rosewood necks are thing and should not be confused with rosewood fretboards.

Can you loan me your warbly whoowhoo stick? Mine got stuck and I had to go to the doctor to get it out.

You have to be genuinely autistic to be bothered by that 5 seconds of dialogue in a comedy film.

That's the point of the greentext you autist. He's already making fun of her and you're pointint it out like a dunce

A real guitar expert wouldn't need to say all that superfluous shit to prove their knowledge. They'd just be like "cool Strat" and either buy it or move on.

Disagree. Besides I don't think anyone's losing sleep over it. It's just goofy. What's genuinely autistic is being bothered by the prospect of others being bothered by 5 seconds of dialogue in a comedy film.

Disagree. Besides I don't think anyone's losing sleep over it. It's just goofy. What's genuinely autistic is being bothered by the prospect of others being bothered by others being bothered by 5 seconds of dialogue in a comedy film.

Fun fact: Penelope Spheeris decided to add that line to the scene after Chris Holmes (then-famous and now-forgotten guitarist of W.A.S.P.) begged her to. She figured Chris knew what he was talking about so added the line without realizing how stupid it was. At the time, even Spheeris wasn't aware that Holmes was slightly mentally challenged (which is debated to this day) and was obsessed with such a guitar as the line described because when Holmes was a child/teenager and wanted a guitar one of his friends at school told him about some guitar he played using the words used in the line, and this had always stuck with him.

Watch The Decline of Civilization Part II: The Metal Years for more encounters between Spheeris and Holmes, including the infamous pool interview (which, unlike the Ozzy and Kiss interviews from the same documentary, wasn't staged). Also, TDOWCII:TMY has this legend in it:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCRmmgfh7hQ

Cassandra ruined those movies for me. She had total mushmouth and a terrible voice
>but muh intense screaming rock star girl
Shit. She's definitely very attractive though.

WHOOOAA it's a 1965 Shelby GT350 in fire engine red with four tires and a steering wheel!

>Wet Cherri Guy is STILL trying to make it
youtube.com/watch?v=6n6b-USzAGw

That documentary is kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=0KqYSqIHU_s

WASP kick ass.

good thread lads,see you next sunday