Hey Sup Forums, I recently sent an explicit video from my girlfriend’s phone to her ex...

Hey Sup Forums, I recently sent an explicit video from my girlfriend’s phone to her ex. He had been trying to convince her to break up with me and she had cheated on me with him. I told her the only way she could come and visit me was if I could send her ex a video of me pissing on her with a big smile on her face. The guy was obviously furious about this and called her parents multiple times. After two days, her mother came and picked her up from my place. Her mom learned about video and thought she was being abused. I didn’t do anything that wasn’t consensual. We were both very happy together and she did her best to stay at my place.

My girlfriend has multiple disorders. She is slightly on the spectrum, a sociopath, and has borderline. Her mom took her immediately to the hospital and she is still there after 24 hours. Did I fuck up Sup Forums?

Attached: 0.jpg (1080x2160, 181K)

nice blog faggot

How old is she? And you might of fucked up. If she is mentally retarded enough, she may be not able to give consent. If that's the case then you've been raping her my friend

Se isn't retarded. She goes to a good university and is pretty intelligent. She does have weird personality quirks and is unable to think long term sometimes.

Rachel's mom is right.

Without context of age this is difficult to say but you may be fucked.

lol you tried to be the alpha but the ex boyfriend won. I bet they will end up back together considering her family probably loves the ex bf for exposing you for being a weirdo.

How old is she? Also wtf is she in the hospital for? Honestly everyone in the situation including you sounds retarded.

So you manipulated a girl into both letting you piss on her face, AND sending it to her ex?

Please seek help because you’re a piece of shit.

this.

She hit her mom and was freaking out on them apparently

Her nudes?!

Fuck, ok. A therapist?

Shame is a hell of a stimulant.

We need to see that video for a better analysis, to help you user

It was on snapchat so its gone

call her mom and her ex a NIGGER. the capitalization matters

>how are you holding up?
lmao

PLEASE leave this girl alone, DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN.

You fucked up and you don’t deserve to associate with her. Move on and don’t even reply to the text.

A normal functioning person wouldn't even think of doing this. Something is very wrong with you as well. I have no advice because its weird as fuck.

You fucked up by staying with a whore tha cheated on you. Why the fuck did you stay with her after that you cuck faggot?

This is Rachel's mom.

I told her we were not dating but that she could visit me

You keep choosing not to answer the question of her age. It’s starting to sound like she’s 17 or some shit. If she’s an adult why didn’t she just tell her mom to fuck off when she showed up to get her?

Op is confirmed faggot

I thought I answered this when I said that she's in college. She is 19

Hit that third auto reply

Attached: 181.jpg (680x594, 62K)

Just wait and see how it plays out. Be a good bf (even though she fucked up) and get her things to let her know you appreciate her regardless of her choice. If she leaves you, don’t be a cuck and let it go. If she stays, make rules for your boundaries so your relationship will actually make it 20+ years.

Shit, you're dense.
I'm guessing you're not pursuing any sort of higher learning.

Okay, I will grant you that, if it was a snapchat, then why would her parents believe the cunt ex bf?

Threaten to rape her if you see her again, I fucking dare you.

lmao

My question to this entire thread is, do you expect someone to tell you that you have done nothing wrong and should continue to pursue her?

No i'm wondering if I should see a therapist

White knight

You should respond by sending her mom a request to play 8-ball

What college is she going to? If they need character references for you maybe get them from there

Dude as a lawyer “convinced her” does not sound good.
My advice get a lawyer. And don’t make contact with her or her parents.

If she has borderline, she has a fear of being left alone without a relationship.
Even if its a terrible relationship, with you and her hurling abuses at each other, she would find it hard to leave.
Her mom realizes that, and probably has her either on lock down or a mental health institution.
She's a big girl though. As long as it was consensual, its not your responsibility to look after her.

OP DID NOTHING WRONG.

Share the vidzz user

Attached: illtry.jpg (232x164, 5K)

Send mom a dickpic and ask to piss on her too.

Also, you sound like a fucking 15year old.

He raped a girl with urine and not just any girl but one with mental challenges.

Yes, absolutely.

Dont take any other advice from this thread. Let it 404. People on Sup Forums aren’t exactly the best type to ask for relationship advice.

It’s over, you ruined it. Take immediate action to seek help for yourself so you can prevent this kind of thing from occurring in the future.

I wish you luck, user.

Best idea, we can judge as a group to help you determine what to do.

Send the vid

This must be bait. Anyone who thinks this is real is a sucker.

Are you OP's gf's ex?

Having emotional issues isnt a fucking blanket excuse to cheat. She fucked up he got some revenge.

This shit isnt even extreme based on fucking reddit revenge stories and this place is supposed to be bad.

Jesus you are all cucks

Go fuck yourself redditfag. Our advice is solid and always works.

Your moraL faggotry can fuck off. She could have said no.

Since when did b become the land of moral fags?
OP you are retarded for going out with her in the first place but you did nothing wrong.
The bitch cheated on you so just drop her and move on.

Also send the ex a text saying "Next time don't cry about it faggot" and disappear from their lives.

Attached: 1570815341328.jpg (500x500, 38K)

He just said he raped her how is she supposed to say no when being raped..
I heard user put a gun to her head...

Raped with urine....

People started growing up. Cest domage

This. He also held a gun to her m9ms head during the pissing

alpha as fuck

What fucking long arms you have for a faggot.

Beat it reddit faggot. We’re oRiGnAl

Close this tab on your browser and seek help, OP.

Attached: D50A4726-A398-4FCB-A69C-CE701FEC4E62.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Who cares? Stupid bitch cheated on you. Fuck her and fuck her faggot parents too

Why would you date an autistic sociopathic whore with BPD? Reevaluate yourself and what you look for in a girl

I'm on my iPhone at the moment.

The only valid response

Long enough to jerk your tiny cock daddy.

Attached: s67879_i32498_l.jpg.cf.jpg (399x600, 38K)

Clever but still gay.

This

you kinda did. though it doesnt seem that way because it gradually got to this point. You may not need therapy, but you need to acknowledge that was sociopath behavior. If she cheated on you, you should have just left her.

kek thread. fuck em all. u were two consenting adults and its not their business. she cheated on u. u got revenge. move on or i can guarantee u will have more problems in the future. let the ex have her and all her problems
p.s. if u can, piss one more time on her and this time send the video to her parents

Attached: 360.gif (300x200, 46K)

Didn't read. Can someone give me a quick rundown on this fagotry

Attached: 1566444967954.jpg (676x960, 57K)

no u lazy homo

Are you autistic? Is this bait? Am I autistic?

So where can we find this video?

Op raped his gf after she cheated on him w her ex. He then sent a video to her ex. Her ex showed vid to her parents. Mom went to get daughter. OP raped mom and daughter.

probably all three in this case

Attached: well see.jpg (515x495, 45K)

Doesn't seem like a great move for anything other than your ego.

How did you expect this to settle? Perform an act of superiority to a women, and send it to her ex, and then what? He backs off, and you win? This sounds like a power trip to make yourself feel better for being cheated on, while pissing off the ex. The GF is a tool for your feelings at this point.

If the ex was trying to make a case that you're abusive, this may be all the fuel he needs. I don't believe you've gained any advantage here, I'd say you fucked up. I'm not sure how I'd play this out myself, I don't see myself getting in this situation. May as well talk to a therapist and figure out how you got here.

For my money your GF is freaking out from all of the external pressures. She might be regretting the video that was sent to the ex, feeling such emotions as humiliation, shame, and stress. Her parents may have convinced her that you have no empathy for her, which sounds like a supportable position unfortunately for yourself.

I understand being powerless sucks, but you've played yourself OP.

You now lay on your back and piss up in the air on to your own face. Make sure to take a video and send it to mom. Put a message in there saying "If this is wrong, I dont want to be right"

its just piss ffs. its not like she ate shit or something

Attached: tay wut.gif (680x362, 593K)

This is about as solid advice as you will find here OP. Listen to this user

It’s not like she killed a man. The ex is being a whiney cuck bag

OP,
Cut your losses and move on, the parents and the ex are retards. You did nothing wrong.

Attached: r-kelly-sexual-assult-mug-shot.jpg (1000x563, 439K)

Attached: 2048x1152.jpg (2048x1152, 132K)

Attached: download.jpg (694x868, 93K)

Absolut bullshit. He doesn't need a therapist, he just did a common sexual thing and gave her a golden shower. No matter if she has a disorder, she must be into it and agreed on everything. She is full aged and going to college. OP only wanted a little revenge to her and the guy, he didn't hurt her doing it and he is probably still in love. They're young, things happen. If anyone is to blame than its her parents and her.

ya dude you fucked up, the vid thing is just not OK, regardless of it being piss - though that definitely ups the weirdo angle in the family's eyes. Doing something like that is just really disrespectful

Post pics

This. I mean wrong in a legal sense.

If that was my girl. I would be pissing on YOU. But you would be barely breathing though.

woah tough guy

lmao at all the white knights and normies in the thread.
user you're a hero but you gotta work on your ability save your own ass. Hopefully no one presses charges and realistically you're fine unless they can prove she wasn't in a mentally clear place. It's not illegal since you got her to go along with it, unless they try to flip it as coercion. In which case hope they don't press charges cuz then you're prob fkd. Pisstaker being on your side will make or break this situation for you. GL PeeOP.

>Ex gets a whore who will get pissed on just to visit OP
>Not the beta
okay

kek

Holy shit Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of moralfags. Fuck this place and all of you god damn pathetic looser cucks.

Also, fucking funny story OP. Thank you. You should probably post the video everywhere and become an hero.

Would you massage my dong tho?

More like a bullet

Honestly, that's pretty hilarious, but my 2c:

Pretty insecure of you to feel as though you needed to send this other dude a pic of you peeing on YOUR girlfriend to prove a point? It's like pissing in your bed to prove to another guy you own the bed. Makes no sense and makes you look retarded. I'd laugh if someone sent me that. It isn't about the other guy, it's about THE GIRL WHO SLEPT WITH HIM. Should've just broke up with her if you were that butt hurt about it.

Second thing is hope you got something in writing if that video is still around because she can totally claim you took advantage of her in a vulnerable psychological state (esp. since she has prior mental illness issues) and it'll be your ass on the line. Don't fuck with crazy bitches like that. One of them will bring you down

I mean as long as you know what you did was messed up its whatever.
Most people are kinda fucked up and do fucked up things. It's all about how far you let that stuff go. You've reached and passed the apex of this situation, unless you're a master Sup Forumstard in which case this is only the beginning