Girlfriend more often chooses to hang out with her friends ( female ) than me

Girlfriend more often chooses to hang out with her friends ( female ) than me

Attached: 1446136617147.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

>girlfriend

thats your first mistake,faggot

have you tried holding her at gunpoint?

if you kill yourself and she cares then shes a keeper my man

you should start fucking her female friends,that'll show the cunt

That's rude

i agree. rude. have consentual sex with them to make her realize she isnt paying enough attention to you

Have sex change if she stays she loves you

Do you not have your own friends?

tell her to spend more time with you. dont be a fucking loser.

As a matter of fact I don't, never had friends

get friends.

Ya you should probably work on that. You might feel less lonely when she’s with her friends.

I've tried, I've had many hobbies, I've joined many groups, I tried at school, I tried volunteering
I can't get friends

get better personality

Attached: UGLY DISGUSTING SWAN.jpg (400x266, 26K)

I don't think that's the problem, I've had 3 girlfriends so far In life and I'm only 19

you value girlfriends more than friends?

I've had the same problem then I have discovered that giving a smile and saying 'hi' is enough to get in contact with people. You have to overcome the fear of getting refused.
Say 'hello' to everyone, If they don't respond you will smile harder the next time. In fact some people get upset when you do and when it happens it's pretty funny (you can bully them out of existence just by insisting smiling and welcoming them).
Say 'Hello' and smile, people will tho the rest, the majority at least.

Det här är nu en svensk tråd.
Osynliggöranden
Rasism
Homofobi
Islamofobi
Hån
Cuckande
Och mycket mycket larp

No, I just can't make friends.
I think getting a gf is easier than a friend to me

I've never had true friends, only backstabings, bullying and alienating

nej försvinn. vi mobbar en loser här.

Jag älskar blattar de är min familj
Jag älskar bruningar men hatar spice
Jag älskar hiphop och Yung Lean
Jag älskar mitt ex som vill se mig död

Hejsan Stefan.
Strong in faith

I'm doing that, I'm always nice, I'm always so nice to everybody I get screwed over at the end.
I always get the shortest straw at the end.
Middle school - there were a lot of groups, I didn't want to hate on someone just because they are not in my friend group so I was left without friends

High school - not invited to anything, "friends" are always great to me when it's 1 on 1 but the moment there's someone else I'm the second choice.

isnt that also a personality thing

Anders

then stop being so nice. if youre too nice youre obviously a pushover.

Say their names you syllable

Post the names mortal whore

all friends are like that. i fucking despise my friends like 20-30% of the times i interact with them.

Don’t read to much into it, she will leaving you eventually. The way you’re acting will be a red flag for her (and should be). You’re being really immature and needy. Try having your own life, that way when she breaks up with you you won’t threaten suicide like you normally would bc now you have something to do that doesn’t involve her 24/7

The problem is you, not everyone else. Be more genuine and stop trying to please everyone all the time. Have a personality. You’re gf is going to be gone in a year bc she’s going to get really bored with you if you don’t have your own life and can’t make friends with a single human being. Trust me, you need to start working on some social changes, I don’t think you’re trying as hard as you’re making it out to be

I hold my ground most of the time but still it's really sad.
I try my damn hardest and analyze every move and every word I say yet still I get the short end.
Friend pretends like we're best friends, random hoe from class with negative IQ comes and all of a sudden I'm just an object standing there, he doesn't even have to like her romantically.

Say I'm walking home with 2 people of which I consider 1 my friend. I would just be thinking to myself and walking besides while they talk.

They would literally talk non stop about something I wasn't invited to or invite each other to hang out or to parties with me literally being right there and never getting invited. They do not treat me as an equal

agreed

I lie to my girlfriend every day about hanging out with friends and what wacky stuff we do. I fake my social life.

I literally lie to my own mother about going out and then sit in a park, or walk or just go to the cinema by myself because I like movies but have nothing to go with unless gf is free ( which she is most of the time I can't criticize that )

then you obviously tell them to include you and not just walk behind them like a fucking loser. you either are friends and they talk to you too or you arent friends cause you suck cause you really seem like an uninteresting person.

then why not get a gf that you dont lie about your whole life to that can encourage and help you with this predicament

It's because you're a fucking loser and people don't like being around you.
Keep being a cringy bitch and you'll end up single

Because current gf is very supportive, nice, lovely, cute, we share the same interests and I have no complaints, besides the thing in the OP.

>oh hey yes include me in the conversation
Have you ever seen this work irl?

no because people like you never do it. however it is said it should raise the thing that youre feeling left out. doesnt have to be just like that but if this is such a huge problem for you then this should be a hard thing to do aka telling them youre feeling left out.

if they still dont bother with you then they dont want to bother with you. do you have social anxiety or something, hard time talking to people?

Well of course they realize I'm there, if tey don't bother then why would they when I force them too.
They are not complete sociopaths that lack empathy

but obviously youre not involved with the conversation. talk to them first not the other way around.

Attached: duck dick.jpg (379x450, 9K)

you arent forcing shit if they are your "friends" then just join.