You go into home depot. This guy has to help you. What do?

You go into home depot. This guy has to help you. What do?

Attached: 416a2b6.png (720x590, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihMMw0rnKz4
youtube.com/watch?v=IEhHEOIYgMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let him blow me in the backroom for 3fitty

Ask him where's the potatoes are. Don't relent until he points to himself?

He (it ?) can be used as gravel when making cement.

At least he's not a nigger.

"Where's the cool fan and lights isle please?"

I treat him like a fucking human being because at least he has a job unlike you worthless shits.

imagine needing help at home depot

This man makes $15 an hour, whats your excuse?

SJW much?

Based

Shame. This downy is contributing more to the economy than most of the NEET cunts putting him down in the comments.

Off yourselves you useless cunts.

let him help me

Politely ask him for what i need and ask him how his day is going but secretly feel bad for him

Downies are supposed to be unusually strong right? I'd legit ask him to help me carry something heavy to my car.

Hey mongo where's the cudgels?

i would leave because home deport hires retards

Hahaha captain downy here prolly has a dowmy fsmilymember
Hahaha show pics of the windowlicker

Truth. Some real civility right here.

Fair point.

Which isle do you keep the extra chromosomes?

No, not at all

tell tards mcgee im just looking and get the shit myself.

There's no way he's any worse than the other people who try and help in Home Depot

Christ, can you even spell?

youre a genius

Good way to get killed when a bird scares him and he smashes everything within a 2 mile radius. Have some fucking foresight.

you need to be at least 18 years old to be here, kid

This.

This.

Life is shitty enough, there's no reason to denigrate those with an already hard lot.

Lol...getting help in a Home Depot

Attached: 1525569359840.jpg (1024x733, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ihMMw0rnKz4

I would be patient with him. If he is docile and articulate enough to get this far, he's likely not going to be a threat. He might be a little slow to work with, but he will probably be gentle and kind.
For some Downs folks, rote memorization (locations of items, etc.) comes more naturally than to a lot of "smart" people. If he's been there long enough, he probably has that shit committed to memory. If not, then he's still learning. And that's okay. In our own way, we all are.
If he's a hugger, I'd even bring it in for a big brosqueeze after he's done helping me.
Yes, I know this is Sup Forums. I know where I am. But he's human, even if he is different.

And this.

I'd ask Elijah where Wood is. No homo.

Thanks man :). I fold napkins for my job..

$11

That's not how SJWs work. Typically because they don't. Because they're the NEETs.

This

Also just holding such resentments makes shit harder on yourself too.

/thread

I'd wait until his shift is over and smoke him out in the shipping bay. Stoned downies are nature's best enetertainment.

Muh man.

This.

He's probably the smartest person working there. Probably has the most passion for his job too. Muhfugga runs circle around the dolts who normally get hired by Home Despot.

Imagine trying to mock a disabled person whilst lacking dead basic spelling skills.

Take him out back and shoot him like the dog it is.
Its like a horse with broken legs. Useless.
Only costing society money.

this

>what is autocorrect?

Wow, careful with all that edge kiddo.

he fucked up his name the first time

Attached: 1527304161233.jpg (602x599, 25K)

if i'm asking him for help, then i'm more retarded than he is.

Meh. All Home Depot employees are retarded so it's no big deal

Imagine not knowing a good come back so you start correcting ppls english because your clueless brain assumes the whole.world speaks english

thank him for whatever assistance he can muster, just not shit on him for his default setting which is the easy thing to do

This

Useless? He has a job.
Do you have a job?

Yes.

A real man needs no help, nor asks for it, even less let anyone help him, specially in home depot

Ask him to carry the heavy stuff, sure he has tard strength.

Now what columbo?

Congratulations, i guess?
What aisle are the drywall screws in?

Give him a hammer and tell him to attack anyone who comes down the power tools aisle.

What if he tells you
"Hey, smell my finger."

>You go into home depot. This guy has to help you. What do?

Ask him where I can find what I am looking for. They all look like that to me anyways. You Americans are fat on a regular basis. You abuse the retail system and turn otherwise decent people into shitty-retail workers that act like they struggling to do me a favor when it's their fucking job, and that's actually a pretty average look for a white-man in America. You idiots don't look like Matthew McCognauhey. A sizeable portion of you are fat.

So there isn't much a difference really. I've gotten used to Americans and their underlying mental retardation. Annoying like hell. But hardly surprising anymore.

What is he spending his money on? My bet is onaholes and trap dojins

ask him an easy question to make him feel good about himself, then find what i really need by myself

Attached: youstupidbithc.jpg (229x174, 12K)

>t. Superior chad europoor

Haha more like funjuns and the puddy shit that makes fart sounds

Pretty much everywhere hires people with downs to push carts. Its nothing new. The home depot I used to work at had 2.

I will politely refuse. However, the Downs folks I've known throughout my life have never done that.

This is gold. Somebody with downsydrome is paying more taxes and doing more for the economy than 90% of this board lmao.

Nope. Just facts. What do you do for a living?

Tell no thank you, I know where the stuff is already.

Wagie wagie get in cagie.
All day long you sweat and ragie.
NEET is comfy; NEET is cool.
NEET is free from work and school.
Wagie trapped and wagie dies.
NEET eats tendies, sauce, and fries!

Don’t ever change user.

ask him for potato seeds,
sue home depo when he jacks off into my hand

Also this, hahahha

Used to work there, practically ran from customers.

Kek

Why did you wait 15 minutes with your palms out then? You’re on camera user, get out of our store

Oh boy, found the loser. Everybody point and laugh at the nobody with no friends!

I’d take a shit on the floor and blame it on him so he lost his job

I can write a limerick too.
That retard gets more cunt than you.

I didn't know so many people here posted from skid row. No wonder there is anger about someone having a job.

Thxfam.

Joke's on you! I didn't even write that! It's copypasta! :-D

¡JAJAJAJAJA!

Ask him where X is. He won’t have any idea of course, but he will find another employee to assist me.

>hello young lad
>im looking for something special
>not just anything special but the kinda special thats special
>my neighbor has a special thing that plays in his yard and i want something to 1 up him
>you got anything special here?

I’d get him fired and take his job.
Times are tough op ~

Ask him to help me cut some wood and laugh when he inevitably messes up and gets yelled at?

on par with the other people that work at home depot. You make minimum wage your not a expert, now sit back down.

It's really not so difficult when you realize it's just a matter of proper communication.

I would put on my best potato face, and then loudly blurt out "I LIKE FWENCH FWIES WIF KETCHUP!!!!"

To the tard, this would mean "Excuse me my good man, I'm looking for the power tools. Perchance could you direct me to the correct aisle?"

Simple.

>What do?

The same thing i do when anyone working tries to help me.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEhHEOIYgMY

Nice dub-dub-quad

It is completely true in this case.

Ask him where the quick lime and spades are.

depot wagie here
types like these are usually reserved for Lot Associates or Receiving in where their strength and ability to follow directions is the toughest challenge they face.

I don't get it. Are the "non retarded" employees supposed to be more helpful? They aren't.

ask him to help me find something that doesnt exist. Get really distressed when it cannot be found. Start really panicking that you really need it and dont know what you will do if he doesnt help you find it.

Tell him that the cashier needs help with a chainsaw then proceed to steal everything I can carry