I just wanted to say goodbye Sup Forums. I'm done living. I tried as hard as I could...

I just wanted to say goodbye Sup Forums. I'm done living. I tried as hard as I could. I had the one thing I wanted in life. a hot gf. She was untouched by social media and I guess temporarily loved me. But two years of being an incel had taken their toll. I have a drinking problem. I'm not abusive, I just got weird af last night and shes done with me. I figured this would happen eventually. The past month I've spent with her has been great, I can't complain. I was just too dumb to keep her. Clown world dictates men aren't allowed to make mistakes. Shes gotten drunk but it wasn't an issue. I bought her drugs, clothes, whatever she wanted, but according to clown world, I got fucked up for a night so it's a lifetime without love for me now. This is all so unfair. I refuse to live in this world anymore

Attached: 1566762865336.png (751x684, 683K)

What did you do op

You sound young and dumb. Do you realize how many women there are in the world? Fuck that bitch!

just buy more drugs for her and it will all go away ...

>raised by superstitious irish people
>think the apartment is cursed for whatever reason
>pour salt in front of the door
>probably say some weird shit

=no gf. Not the first time either

ok bye

I wish it were that simple, but clown world says I'm not allowed to even fuck up once

Shilll....we all have to go through pain someday...shilll...at least you've had a nice doll... like the other nigga said, there are more of them...keep trying

Stefan you're still going to hell after you die

the other ones are all poisoned by jew twitter and faceberg. she was literally one of a kind

Special girls are very addictive, I understand...you love her...maybe you tell her about your true feelings..what's to loose? FIGHT

Goodbye user. Maybe we'll meet again one day

I'll try but women are usually all the same. I hate this world why the fuck did I have to be born in this time? I hate this fucking country, I hate the fact that I have to be alive in 2019

Find peace, brother. You gave it a good try.

Discipline will be rewarded

How old are you faggot ?

See you tomorrow for your daily dose of attention. Faggot.

Everything was stacked against me from the beginning. I'll always cherish the memories

Attached: 1562437558098.png (900x900, 21K)

> 2 years...

Like that is anything

I'm not asking for attention, nobody can help. I just wanted to speak my mind, here is only place I've ever been able to. I'm not that bad.... I don't deserve this.... and everybody that does gets to be happy instead. I hate clown world..

Just kys and shut up

whats clown world

It's kind of like when Trump became president every liberal was sent to concentration camps under the 4th Reich of Nazi America. But the "conservative" version.

lurk moar fag

Fuck you. If i could i would give my own life to bring back friends who did this very same shit and you dare whine about killing yourself.. over a girl of two fucking years? You're a waste of oxygen and bandwith. I despite you.

she doesn't owe you anything fag just shut the fuck up and do it

Tamas

;

> Yadda-yaddah-yaddah
Cum-dumpsters are ten-a-penny ;
get out there and find another one.

Your knob is not really very particular about where it finds itself pushed into.

lol wat. posting is the opposite of lurking and i am just trying to understand the situation wtf

Look fag if you had a gf until now that means you have something going for yourself.
Look around you we are the degenerates of the world if we don't kill ourselves why would you ?
Look you can go on it's too late to an hero anyway you already felt the pain just go on like all of us.
You cant get better if you are dead .

it hurt more that I was hated and ridiculed by girls for so long, and then finally had her for awhile. The pain is just unbearable. I was so happy

Plenty more pussy in the sea.

I worry too about the ones I've fucked things up with.

It was a month dude. Can you believe that?

If you are truly this weak go kys Jesus Christ there are plenty of chicks out there get over it.

Boar
Groot
Treebark
DMT
newline
Nada
Nocomp
Mascot
Asspoo
Aspie
Asspie
Sup Forums

Whores come and go, bro.... don't off yourself over a stupid cunt. No woman is worth killing yourself over.

Blah blah blah you're a fucking faggot.
No wonder you're single

You're a pussy buddy. But at least you know that now. You can do better.

I use to be made fun of by girls. In high school I even got made fun of for being fat. One girl told me she saw my boobs jiggle when I run.

Guess what now? I'm happy, fit, making bread and doing what I love. The girl that said I was fat and my tits jiggled? single mom of 2 kids from different dads.

Take the blame, do better, and change yourself faggot.

As I said before, jew social media has ruined most of them beyond repair. As I said I'll always cherish the time I had wih her, and the times I've had with you guys. But I can't take anymore. I don't even feel like a person anymore

yeah just find something meaningful to with your time or at least distracting, and if you feel lonely then jerk off and youll feel like 1/2 as lonely. just dont turn into a junkie because then youll never get another good girl again

Attached: d2ds4f6.jpg (483x604, 63K)

I hear opiates are nice