I work for a small business of 6 in MA, I don’t mind the job, and I get paid ok, I just can’t stand my boss...

I work for a small business of 6 in MA, I don’t mind the job, and I get paid ok, I just can’t stand my boss. How can I shut this stupid place down and ruin his life? I have no problem finding another job, I just want to see this place crash n burn.

Attached: E1F265F4-D3A8-49D9-A051-A209A68EFE2D.jpg (762x762, 218K)

What kind of business

Just post the title of your business and your phone number. We'll take care of everything, bro.

Attached: 6F946DF3-5CF4-4316-A0F9-CC7AD03C9D0A.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

Construction

Somehow make him shit his pants in front of everyone, nobody will take him seriously after that.

K I’ll just play the brown noise

Wait till your boss tells you to do something unsafe. Tell him it's unsafe , mumble it .. then say idk if I should do that.. if he lets you do it anyways .. then purposely hurt yourself "on accident" and sue for all they have.

I like your thinking

kill yourself, then have your lawyer sue him

Attached: AE310561-DB0D-42A8-A191-50A9F0F868BB.png (600x591, 289K)

The bonus to it is.. if you break a bone, you can also claim depression .. anxiety and what not. So if the company is worth 1m.. you can sue for half assets. .. and 1.5 medical..
So ... Basically if your med bills cost 100k.. you can sue for 250k future med bills. And another 250k pain and suffering
If it's worth 2m.. med bills stay , but the pain and suffering can go up to 750k ..
:)

If it sucks that bad just quit, the sooner you start over somewhere else the better.

Do you build sheds?

It doesn’t suck, just hate this person. Want nothing but the worst for them.

No that’s gay

Attached: B842EDAB-CAF2-409E-B9A3-C3D298E78AF6.gif (300x168, 285K)

that's stupid. you gain nothing from this. just move on

You are getting older every day and you can't undo that, so there is no point in making yourself miserable while helping someone you don't like make money. Your boss is not your problem right now, it's you. Hurry up and fix yourself because the best revenge is success.

You think that, but I gain massive amounts of keks

Attached: C052865C-9B4E-40DF-8C7E-5A66B50C07DA.jpg (370x370, 30K)

Become an extremely valuable employee and wait for one of the most important contracts to happen and quit without notice at the most important time in the contract.

Do you also hate the other 5 people who work there or just your boss? Work until you find a better job and move on. Why screw the other people who might not be able to find a better job or force them to be unexpectedly scrambling to find another job if you get their employer shut down? If you hate everybody you work with that much maybe it isn't so much your boss as it is you.

Plant CP on a company computer and report your boss for CP to the cops and FBI.

This shit is already weaponized. Don't encourage this behavior, its bad enough the government does it.

Laxative in food or coffee

Nicee I like this guy

You going to cry? Because I won’t.

Oh fuck off. Ruin as many lives as you can. Fuck western society.

Get your respective license and open up a competing business right down the road. Provide better, and more modern customer service and drive him out of business.