How do you get a shitty psycopathic manager fired?

How do you get a shitty psycopathic manager fired?

We've talked to the director of hr and they still wont kick her out. People have submitted sexts between her and a supervisor, she makes fun of workers with disabilities, she changes the rules of the handbook to work in her favor and tries to get employees in trouble. She doesnt know what shes doing and people have been fired FOR LESS.

Im at a fucking loss. How do we get rid of her?

Attached: article-2069965-0231089F000004B0-127_233x449.jpg (233x449, 24K)

nothing you can really do
she's probably getting smashed by director of hr so she could do all she wants

If she weren't homophobic Id believe it but the director is a woman too.

Thanks anyway though. Im desperate to get out but the months cant go by fast enough...

You're completely going in the wrong direction user. Clearly she has nepotic clout or blackmail on higher ups, or just makes them enough money to make it worth their misery to put up with her.

It's her you need to convince to leave.

Also, you are a total and complete cuck slave. FFS get a job around people you enjoy. You are completely fucked up tolerating being subservient to dolts.

How the fuck do you justify breathing? God damn you and all insipid, worthless, vapid, white people. Know that you will die in the coming tribulations, purging your effeminate slavish DNA from the genepool of actual human beings.

Go get fucked by nigger cock and die of AIDS, because it will be faster than awaiting your verminous weak willed genetic sludge to be executed by actually worthwhile human beings.

First part of this opie. HR is just for show. It's all about who you know and/or what kind of shit you got on them.

TLDR

I know, why do you think I came here? Im tempted to ask my friend for those texts and leak them for the internet to enjoy fapping to her fat cracker ass.

make up a story and post it on twitter with her full information under the tag #metoo
get one of those services that get you a few hundred retweets for a couple dollars

And unfortunately Im a nobody at work. Not a single soul I can convince. I go to work do my job and go home but I cant stand this woman breathing in the same room as I do.

Good call. Guess I gotta make a twitter.

Slowly introduce drugs into her coffee until they build up in her system to testable levels.
Then plant drugs in her desk. Call the cops complaining about the smell.
Can't deny they're hers if she tests positive.

Pretty sure ill lose my job though. And I rather not be homeless.

Is business a good subject to study. If you suck at business?

Oooohhh. I know where she hides her coffee too. Thats a good idea...

Trust me when I say this isn't some fancy high end office job.

she could be a lesbo and she is oveercompensating by being homophobic.

nigger thinks all white people are softy cucks because of tv

Attached: 4E2CD5CA-F5B9-4D33-BA6D-D59916101CDD.png (691x722, 325K)

they're only alive because we haven't nuked africa yet

That's a fucking great idea!

recomend cocaine or heroine, something really addictive and simple

Who would want one of those?

Look for a new job. The higher ups don't give a shit about you. Your just a cog in the wheel.

She's as white as can be....

Go Breaking Bad status (before El Camino made Breaking Bad gay) and slip a bunch of Ricin in it. WITH COCAINE!

Hows that mouth full of dick

Truth

Get local news involved as an "anonymous source."

I thought about it. Thanks