Hey Sup Forums. After being rejected for the third time I've come to the realization that I'm ugly as fuck...

Hey Sup Forums. After being rejected for the third time I've come to the realization that I'm ugly as fuck. Post your face. I can't be the only one on here's that's an actual pussy repellent.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Attached: 1403093707105.jpg (515x1369, 209K)

Attached: 2048x1152.jpg (2048x1152, 132K)

The best way to get women to like you and think you are attractive is to kill yourself. Or maybe lay in the road and wait for a car tire to change you're face you will look great op

>rejected 3 times

kid you have a long way to go if you want to be as degenerate as these fags

Attached: 1571022992068.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Attached: naldo-benny.jpg (860x640, 168K)

Attached: image14.jpg (1024x1024, 1.18M)

Get good at dealing with rejection and it doesnt matter what you look like. Looks is only a small part of what girls want. There are tons of ugly dudes with hot chicks

Attached: 1557737418293.jpg (696x748, 82K)

>third time
>give up
It gets better after middle school, user. Honest engine.

Attached: why the fuck do filenames even matter.jpg (754x937, 71K)

oh hi denny

Desperation doesn't look good on anyone.
I look like a methed out Captain Spaulding and I still get laid

I wouldn't doubt the girls you bang look the same. Confidence does go a long ways though.

You act/look like the kind of chick you're gonna get. I love rock and local metal shows, and I love emo chicks. However I dress preppy/country and all I get is normy chicks

Third time? I get rejected a dozen times a day, but im never without a girl when i want one. Batting avg means nothing in this game, just keep swingin till you hit the damned ball

The girls I bang are hot.
Way out of my league and that's because I reek of confidence (and BO, booze, cigarettes, cat piss)
Helps that I'm a wealthy musician

Chad, what are you doing?

It's not opposite day.

Average, would make the biggest pussy magnet by getting ripped.

A luxury ugly guys cant have.

Haha and there's your personality for ya. You're probably pretty decent in the sack, especially after a decent gig and a lil coke (let's not kid ourselves though you can do it as often as you can). You're confident, but in your hobbies and accomplishments but not in yourself. You're good at getting women, but can't keep them. You probably get in a lot of arguments and think you win but people just think less of you.
Maybe a wife at one time who you're now divorced with or deceased?

Or I'm completely wrong and you're some 22 year old guy banging pussy left and right still learning life.

Vocals and guitar?

Why are you pulling that face for? I can't judge you accurately with that.

But you look a tad creepy like you might dikakid. So..m 4/10.

I’m a solid 6/10.

Attached: 3A004DE2-4B13-4122-A1D8-135317462EFE.jpg (1799x2251, 495K)

you're not that bad looking just uh don't do that hairstyle. u might look better with longer hair. your chin is too thick for short hair so you have to countaract it with thicker hair up top. wouldn't suggest a beard though.

I can see that Chad jawline and good posture / build.

Definitely a 7/10 buddy.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, I get my share of pussy.

Anyway, got to back to urgent medical duties.

I am 22yo and never had a gf, i´m not virgin cuz I was dating a girl when I was 17, we had sex a couple of times but never stablished a relationship, since then my luck with girls have been 0%

Attached: pp.jpg (640x640, 59K)

You was dating a girl but never had a girlfriend? Sounds about right.

itz cause ur fucking dumb, go to the bar, find the closest girl to your age, get her stupid drunk, take her home, have kid 9 months later, get married in a year.

You're welcome

Nice advise user

>george clooney
>6/10
Im sure 9/10 ladies in this world would rate him much higher..

linus what the fuck

your face looks good

bro looks handsome as fuck

>30ish/yo cloomer
Ugly af as asf as fuck.
You are a white nigger.