Virgins of Sup Forums why are you still a virgin?

Virgins of Sup Forums why are you still a virgin?

Attached: ab52461.jpg (667x1000, 74K)

Because women are all whores

Because your mom is dead

But if that were true.... than you wouldnt be.....

i never leaved my room

Fuck a body pussy

That makes no sense. If women are all whores, getting laid shouldn't be a problem. So obviously, you are still a virgin for other reasons. Are you a chick repellent ?

i’m a femanon but i’m fat and ugly. no hope : )

Attached: 1570466225831m.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

This but I'm skinny like a cancer patient and a shut in

I'm only 26. Still plenty of time.
ugh. kill me now.

Religious parents that are too strict. Had chances but I don't have a place to fuck. Kms im 20 with no pussy.

Attached: Virgin pussy.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

I’m just really fucking shy. Also I was fat in high school but I was too proud to fuck a fat chick so I just didn't get pussy. I think I’m getting better though.

>manlet
>ridiculously introverted
My face and decent dick are completely wasted on me because of these two things.

You do realize she is under age

I lost my virginity when I was 16. I've only slept with 2 girls and one of them was my (ex) girlfriend. I don't really care to just have sex with some broad simply because I can though. That never appealed to me. I've even turned down sex several times when it was offered to me. We don't all have to live the same life. I know that if many of you were in my position when I was offered sex, I'm sure you'd have taken it. But I'm not you and you're not me. Besides, being a virgin isn't a big deal. I can bet that some might disagree with me on that but whatever.

Crippling anxiety

If I wanted sex I could have it. I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm not overweight, im young, women proposition me often. The reason I am a virgin at the age of 20 is because I am too confident for my own good. I get girls to the point of them wanting to fuck me but when it comes down to it I excuse myself because I'm not ready.

I refuse to believe any of these stories

The whole of Sup Forums is full of normies who want to feel special

idk I don't try hard enough or don't care really

Am below average-average looking femanon, depends on who you ask. Very mild aspergers/autism, anxiety about getting intimate with people has stopped me every time I've gotten physically close to a guy. Its happened twice already.
I'm nearly 20 and still haven't even kissed anyone. Also cant really drink bc I'm on antidepressants, plus just hate the taste and feel. I just want to know what it's like. I mean I've masturbated b4, I know what that's like, but the intimacy with another person is what I really want.

Lost my virginity to one of those Nike xtemp socks

I have not had sex for 9 years does that count?