I don't think Sup Forums realizes the real world damage of just typing the word "nigger" on Sup Forums...

I don't think Sup Forums realizes the real world damage of just typing the word "nigger" on Sup Forums. The further you continue with hate speech, the more violence that will be committed against minorities.

>An increase in hate speech on social media leads to more crimes against minorities in the physical world, a study shows.

>Academics from Cardiff University's HateLab project collected Twitter and police recorded crime data from London over an eight-month period to analyze whether a significant association existed.

>Their results show that as the number of "hate tweets"—those deemed to be antagonistic in terms of race, ethnicity or religion—made from one location increased, so did the number of racially and religiously aggravated crimes—which included violence, harassment and criminal damage.

phys.org/news/2019-10-online-speech-crimes-minorities.html

Attached: 1571176091115_1pwekugu4t.png (1440x1875, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3chan.co/b/thread/7025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

who cares you fucking faggot

Trump is a nigger.

OP is a fucking pussy

Attached: 1571121780098.webm (400x224, 1.37M)

Who cares

Sup Forums is not social media

Whoever takes Sup Forums seriously must have some kind of mental illness

Increases of hate crimes are then, due yo such mental health problems, not a random website, nor a social media platform

who cares,zoomers grew up in a generation where they never went outside,and never did shit outside of the internet.this is why stuff like "online hate speech"is a problem

>mental health problems

coming from the crowd who will most likely call you mentally ill if your white,a gun owner and support conservatives

Nigger tier bait

You're telling me i can call someone a nigger AND possibly indirectly kill a minority?! Two birds with one stone

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nigger

If you want to take away the power of the word, let its use be public.

By making it taboo and restricting it, it gives it so much more power as a word when used

whites are a global minority retard

What are minorities doing in the UK? If they weren't there then there would be no harm.

Attached: wallhaven-244505.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Poor dog. I can't imagine the taste. Hope he finds an asshole to lick to get rid of it.

What the fuck? OP is an algorithm that can only present past data as it is somehow presently relevant?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-10-at-12.00.38-PM.png (598x500, 69K)

This isn’t Sup Forums you nigger.

Sup Forums - Random

nigger nigger nigger faggot niggerfag nigger nigger
this is Sup Forums not social media
this is Sup Forums humanitie's cespit
NIGGER WE DONT CARE

/thread

Found the Nigger

So if I keep saying Nigger on the internet, more niggers die in real life?
That's AMAZING
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

white people are the minority now.

the hate against """minorities""" is the brown majority fighting each other, there are so few of us whites that it's outlandish to think that as we're walking around by ourselves that we're picking fights with gangs of Hispanics/Blacks

Shut up nigger. Punk ass weak ass nigger.

>3chan.co/b/thread/7025
ok njigger fuck off

Attached: just_to_name_a_few[1].jpg (720x901, 136K)

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

>Reported but unverified hate crimes
>the definition of hate crimes expands drastically
>only people who we like are helped and policies we want now can apply
>what a coincidenceeeeeeee

Attached: 1557202816301.jpg (712x712, 45K)

You shure your picture correlates to brexit and not say, when sand niggers kept running people over in trucks?

OP is a nigger

Nigger

Imigine being such a dumb nigger to think we care