Probation for being black here

Probation for being black here

I AM FUCKING SAD

I get god is fucking garbage but holy fuck dude. If i have to be trapped does it have to be THIS fucking bad. Fuck god. Even if it was some shitty city or something come the fuck on dude

Total isolation. Loneliness. Broken down shit moldy house destroying my life. Always tired. Fucking freezing cold. LITERALLY. WHAT THE FUCK.

I couldnt at least get a non harmful toxic environment? Or at least a city even if its still freezing cold. Or at least warm or fucking SOMETHING. Really fucking dude really. Literally every factor of my life has to be shit

FUCK god. You cant even take just one fucking curse away

Attached: 432E3840-2B29-4413-ACA8-9AFF43E5BBEC.png (608x540, 258K)

is the lead poisioning user

Dude, quit bitching or just fucking kys and get it over with.

stfu autist

Breh you still crying in here? Gtfo you nigger fucking neck yourself.

this is the problem with black people. fucking pick up and move. what do you have to lose? you don't own anything anyways. get a bus ticket to the nearest small town and get a job waiting tables. do anything you can to get out of that crack shack

lol niggers

since you're not willing to work enough, this is what you earned.

God traps me here

Bleach or vinegar wash will kill the mold. I usually use 50/50 bleach to water or stronger in a dollar store spray bottle.

Find all the cold spots in the house and masking tape all obvious air leaks, where you can see outside.

Start saving up for insulation, it's less than $50 a roll usually. Roll them up in the attic for starters. Watch out for vermiculite, which can contain asbestos

welp, that's life

Nice, you finally got a nigger wojak for your copypasta shit.
Hang yourself.

My parents are shit and won’t put a tarp on the roof or fix it

Yeah right.

Be better than them

This. Some user gave you advice. You didnt listen. Learn the hard way.

But I’m trapped here suffering from their shit mistakes

Then do it yourself you depressed silly goose. Obviously your parents are shitbags don't you want to break the generational curse and not be a sad niglet like their parents before them?

Your dumb nigger whining ass us not on probation for being black. It's for a fucking felony and clearly you are over 18. Cuz if you were under 18 and on probation CPS would have been involved and yanked you from an unlivable home. . STFU. Climb down off your cross, use the wood, build a bridge and get over it. Get a job outside selling drugs and fucking white bitches or kill yourself.

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy
everyday he’ll post this thread not goin' anywhere...

he'd rather be a city boy,
born and raised but now unemployed
he’s on probation for being black not goin' anywhere...

a nigger in a chilly room
smell of lead and mold, but what can he do?
god is cruel and we're not alright
it goes on and on and on and on…

cuck

>Probation for being black here
>lol just move user
imagine being this retarded.

no more retarded than making the same fucking thread everyday.

go back to africa

Typical fucking nigger. If your shit isn't right, learn to fix it yourself. If a fucking Mexican can migrate 2000 miles with nothing, can't even speak the language and learn how to hang drywall or put a roof on a house so can you. Look in the mirror and you'll see why you are where you are.

Shut up you fucking nigger

fuck you op you dumb nigger you deserve this subhuman trash

I am now after all this time convinced that this is b8. Regardless, if I had the power you'd be b&