Write a letter to anyone you want

Write a letter to anyone you want.
Basically a feels thread.

Attached: imsosad.jpg (886x902, 89K)

O and C.
I'm sorry for cheating on you C. I wish it went differently but we were on a break and it just kind of happened. I never meant to end up with O, her and I didn't plan on it. I also am so sorry for treating you so harshly when you first accused me when I had done nothing wrong, it just felt so insulting because I had been doing my best. I just felt so betrayed. Now it's too late and you're gone, leaving me with so little to do. Though I hang out with friends, it's never enough, and it never does much for those lonely nights that I now have to spend.

As for O? Well, I am sorry to you as well. I know you have a bf and that you still care for him. I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark about my current break up. I just know that you would never tell your partner. That's just how it is though. Still, I miss being so close to you without this awkwardness between us, or as you say, the 'sexual tension'. You're a dork, but you're right, we do have amazing chemistry. It's amazing that we somehow landed together, but it is also awful. Awful because we're both involved with our own relationships.
But God, do I just want to get it over with and be with you. To hold your hand and be together, at least through this trip. I know it's wrong, but I want nothing more than to make love once more and wake up like two young lovers, like we did that one night.

And to both, I am sorry for just being an awful person in general. To always be working, or to be omitting information, or to be blurting out the wrong thing at the wrong time. I recognize I'm only human, but I still wish I could be better for you both.

Truly yours,
user.

Attached: Truth.jpg (511x679, 132K)

bump

I'll never forgive you, Jargon.

last time I wrote a letter for someone I loved it turned into an edgy hate letter
well she wasn't really nice to me when I knew her, but i completely sperg out sometimes

I care about you. I want to fuck you so bad. But I can't love you after everything you've done. I tried, but I just don't. I wish you'd leave my life so I could move on. I wish you'd go and be happy. I wish you'd stop drunk dialing me.

Dear god,

Why?

Sincerely,
user

To L,

I hope everything works out for you. I wish you the best of luck

Dear women

I'm not sorry for anything that I did in your life. You should be better when was you chance. You alredy know why am i living you. You've never loved me like i loved you, ther wasn't that feelings from you. That's the main reason why i was left. It's all for your own good. I also don't consider any apologize from you because I made you a slut infront of everyone and I'm glad that person saw that you cold hearted slut. When you cheated on me, i knew that but i didn't want to tell you... instead of that I was fucking your sister whenever you gone to the bathroom for a fucking make up of your lovely and beautiful face covered in my (and from the others) jizz. You know that you were doing that shit every time for about one hour minimum(hate that waiting). But hey, look at the bright side... at least I wasn't use your attractive mom (she also gave me bj's several times, it's not my fault). Whoring is run in your genes you fucking stupid ungrateful bitch and you know that. If you want to see me again, it could be only SEX without emotional connection... ooo, excuse me you don't know what is that. Take this deal or gtfo from my life forevar.

FUCK, i hate my grammar errors, sorry to other anons.

To L,

I shouldn't have rejected your feelings like this. You deserved that chance. Sorry for not being honest with you girl.

I'm really sorry that i killed your son while i was driving under influence of alchohol and drugs. Now I'm waiting in my cell for only 3 months to get out. I know that this is not apropriate excuse from me, but when I'm finally out, I would also kill your other son with my car and it would be on all news across our country. Don't worry, you'll be sad at the beginning but after one or two weeks you'll be released because your other son is retarded and he doesn't know how to eat with the fork and knife. You don't have to feed that prick again with your hands and hell yeah, you wouldn't need to tie up his shoes again.

Steven you lazy bastard stop complaining about every fucking college assignment and get used to it. It's not meant to be easy

Under the bridge tommorow at 11:54, tha's how it is. If you're late you'll feel unpleasant consequences and your family will watching every detail of my special devices while I'm torturing you... you don't have other options and this is all from your previous mistake. P

Dear Fake PSE&G caller,

I called you back and pretended to be a Verizon worker. Your voice sounded shaky after I went batshit crazy on you. I'm sick of you calling. It's a full moon so I will hope your phone explodes in your face. Have a crappy Halloween you Indian fucktard.

Your friend,
the faux employee

Dear Nigga,
Yo, nigga!
Peace, nigga.

Everyone has one life to live, why didn't you accept me as i was truly yours. That was classic betrayal and believe me girl I'll do some shit that you never even saw in the movies. Everything what we had was awesome and also every situation has fallen down the water. In the meantime I'm sharpening my knives for the purpose to hurt some anons, after that action I'm coming to your place under the rush of adrenalin. At least be this day with your family and say to them good bye. No one is gonna be able to save you or your close ones.

Real nigga moments.

I should have said a lot to you when I had the chance and now I'm stuck with not saying anything. I think you knew what I meant at the time but didn't have confirmation to act on it, or didnt want to. Anyhow hope you're sleeping better than I am.

This is fucking disgraceful. No one wants to write something except us, great thread btw, but anons are not interested into writing. It's a shame.

Dear T.

I once loved you beyond everything imaginable. We spent every night together and we were happy for the most part. We spent so many years together- our entire childhood. We took each others virginity, we took each others hearts and minds. But we grew apart, and I get that.

And, through you growing sick of me, or bored of me, or no longer happy with me, you left me for another. Once you returned to me we stuck together for another few months- maybe a year at tops. But then we split again, with you promising you'd be my friend and that you'd return to me.

But you pushed me away. Someone sends anonymous hatemail to you and you blame it on me- they keep spamming you with it and I keep getting the blame. It isn't me.

I swear on God, it IS NOT ME. You KNOW that I am not like that! Through it all, T, you know that I would do everything for you. Even if I don't love you, and you don't love me anymore. Even if we are our own people, you should know I do not care anymore for you.

The only thing I care about is the fact that you think I'd do such a thing. That, and the fact that we could no longer be friends because of that. But oh well, I don't interact with you and you don't interact with me, and that's how it should be.

I'm sure that it'll be a bit amusing in a few years. But oh well, at least we had our fun.

Also, I partially blame K-Pop for destroying our relationship. Fuck K-pop.

Sincerely,
R.

Attached: TheHordesFavoriteTumblrPost.jpg (645x583, 26K)

you can use Sup Forums from your cell?

I wrote 2 letters so far, I always attach pictures to mine.

As you can tell, I mostly just write letters to women who I fucked up with, or am about to fuck up more with.

What letters did you write, user-kun?

Attached: Ascensions.jpg (612x612, 265K)

Why did I let you in my head, left me alone and now I'm dead. So many things that went unsaid I hate that you left my life on read. It came as a hard pill to swallow thoughts of suicide they followed. You told me you would always care now it seems to be a thought that you cant bear.

Wrote this after my girlfriend of 4 years cheated and we broke up.

Im sorry i shit on your face

To my dog,

I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I should have taken you to the vet when you started coughing. I didn't know I would lose you minutes later. I'm sorry I wasn't with you when you had your heart attack. At least you had our other dog with you in your final moments. We both still miss you. Don't worry buddy, I'll see you at the rainbow bridge soon.

WTF BRO THAT WAS ME WHY DID U DO THAT?

This is why I can't trust niggers anymore.

S M H

>What letters did you write, user-kun?
see
that's the only beginning from me, but I'm waiting for other anons to involve in your thread with some interesting stories and I'll post something completely different dare i say sick and wicked for every user, I'm into art dark shit.

Attached: 1445817786480.jpg (500x735, 59K)

Dear self,

You’re not a faggot. You just convinced yourself that you are. Man the fuck up, and stop thinking about looking into all that gay shit. You’re not a bitch. God loves you. Your parents love you. You’ll get through this, I promise.

Stay on the lookout, man

I love you too user.

Platonically, in a mutual manner.

Here is something for souls who likes romantic atmosphere...

Whenever I wake up, everything is dusty and complete negativity around me. I can't see any bright color with my own eyes. Everything went to every alley where are plenty of dirtiness and very low effectiveness from the bottom of hell. Somehow I've seen one thing in that darkness and it was only a simple leaf that was floating on the wind in positive ways. I've followed that leaf while I was completely lost due to my wrong and corrupted habits. I was walking all the way until i met you with all your beautiful shiny smile and figure. I had to introduced myself to you because you are the one who is giving me strength in this abnormal filthy streets. I thought that it was only a dream, but it was real. Thank you for everything and remember that you're my day and night, sun and stars, you've turned everything negative into positive, I love you and I'll always loving you with my body and soul, until my last breath of my life is over. You're my everything.

To k.
you were my friend, I really did care about you, but you decided to keep making a stupid decision and when I disagreed, when her and I dated even though you still loved her and she you procedurally fucked me over, trying to get our mutual friends against me, getting her friends on your side, so much manipulation and lies because if you aren't happy no one is happy.I spent 2 years in pain and when I'm finally free you take away the first bit of happiness I'd found, you are pathetic and I sincerely hope you never find happiness again

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 6581570616166538.jpg (1618x1158, 102K)

is that a pic of you,OP?

Fuck this OP, i mean... you're trying to push some creativity from other anons. It's still good thread though, but don't get me wrong I'm out.

Yes. I'm a sad lil niglet

Het spijt me Roos, dat ik zo dom ben