/got/ general

Take 3
Previous

ITT: we thank the Florents for helping Stannis save the world

thank you BASED Florents

Bill Cosby is the prince that was promised

Azor danny

>people expect Gurm to finish the series
It's pretty much confirmed not to happen right?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

because he's a retarded faggot

just post cute Jons

>they will never shrink you to 12 inches tall and use you as a double dildo in their ass

I don't remember off-season /got/ threads being so slow in past years...

Bran grew out of pre-purberty and Rickon's screentime got axed and so like 90% of the decline is due to the pedo spammers giving up.

bump

what about the stannisfags? they still around?

Shit I already forgot about all the delusional Mannis shitposters. Too bad I was taking a break on Sup Forums when Stannis got gib'd, the butthurt must've been galalctic.

It was straight denial for over a year.

or maybe its because the show is shit and nobody cares

Or then it was just all of you branfags running out of kiddies to diddle.

>implying implied implications

No good waifus left, no good storyline left, and the few good characters left are ruined.

Waifufags are cancer.

what about husbandofags

Even worse.

You fags are waifus>show instead of show>waifus.

Not really, I like Jon's arc the best and it doesn't hurt that he's handsome as fuck

actually its the return of jonautist thats to blame.

we're talking about game of thrones here.
dogshit > show

So yeah I'll take the waifus.

Have a (you)

there's literally nothing wrong with being a 'jonautist'

Reminder that Jonsa could still happen.

that's pure shit, but still preferable to J&D

Dany is Jon'd auntie. I doubt there will be a J&D.

will you go the fuck away

>there's literally nothing wrong with being a 'jonautist'

No

It's not odd for either of them though
certainly not for Targs and Starks have a little cousin shit going on too

>300AC Year of Our Lord
>Not supporting Stannis

Stannis is kill.

You have three choices

Jon
Dany
Cersie

>Jon
>Dany
>Cersie

Not so fast

>show famous for brutal and bloody murder depiction of every possible character, big star or no man face, no one is safe from getting their guts split
>one of important character is killed of scene
makes you think

Gendry has nothing.

Jon has the entire North, Dany has 3 dragons and a massive army and Cersie has a army and Kings Landing.

Plus Dany is the true rightful heir to the crown, Gendry is a bastard.

Blood of the last rightful king has more precedent than the blood of a conquered king

But at this point, Dany isn't worried about the law, she's going to try to take things back regardless of where things stand.

Let's be honest: the most satisfying ending at this point is all the main characters dying (Bronn and Davos excluded) and Gendry somehow taking the Iron Throne.

such a manly man.

how can Kelly C fans even compete?

davos is a jontard now they can kill him off I don't care

killing him would be less damaging for his image than keeping him like that.

Then brienne basically turns to the camera and says 'I MURDERED STANNIS'

cunts

>implying Stannis is actually dead
There is a reason they didn't show his death like they have shown everyone elses.

so what's he been doing in meantime?

like, where is he if he's alive?

yeah, that reason is that D&D don't give a fuck about anyone that isn't a meme good guy or a meme villain anymore, and wouldn't spend 5 seconds to kill stannis/blackfish on screen when they could spend these (added) 10 seconds to shove in 1 more fart, cock joke, or another meme speech from dany.

I was thinking recently about all the time wasted last season with the Tyrion, Greyworm, and Missandei get to know you scenes...goddamn

>Showfags/d&d cocksuckers actually argued with me that was a good use of time and money and was better than having a Barristan and Tyrion clashing dynamic about how to handle Meereen

ridiculous. Even at the time they seemed inordinately long and out of place with what's going on elsewhere... considering the pacing that will be needed for the rest of show it's unbelievable

Davos should have died with stannis.

This

and thanks for nothing Tyrells!

And even if and that's a big IF, he is alive, Stannis has nothing to live for.
He burned his daughter alive, his wife commited suicide afterwards, Mellisandre the Red Woman left him, half his army deserted and half of them were killed, Stannis has lost everything ans everyone, even his mind and the will to live.

All in all, Stannis would commit suicide.
But then again, he cant because HE (Stannis) was KILLED by Briene of Tarth. Also the Boltons have found his body without a head.

STANNIS BARATHEON IS DEAD!!!

Now that the show has made tons of money they need to go back to the first seasons and do a special edition that actually shows some of Robb and the Lannisters battles.

Anyone else support this idea?

I hope we see more of the children of the forest. GoT needs a bit more fantasy in it and a little less politics this season. They should focus on the Bran stuff, the children and the white walkers now.

Based Jonbro left ;_;. He kept /got/ alive singlehandedly

No.

All true Stannisbros support King Jon. Stannis saw him as the son he never had

I miss Crusader Kings 2 GoT mod discussions in offseason threads desu

Anyone still playing it? Any stories?

Yes.

shut the fuck up with this, show jon and stannis barely had any chemistry or respect shown cause d&d cut the good shit for muh perfect snuh

Will Gendry return with 20 good men and take back the seven kingdoms?

GoT kept /got/ alive and now Season 7 will keep /got/ alive and full. Have patience and wait for summer.

Fake stannisbro detected. Jon is Stannis' heir

fuck off the show emphasizes non of jon's respect and admiration of Stannis they instead make it about muh good boy snuh is perfect and needs to show why Stannis is an idiot.

Meanwhile captain Euron of the ship Silence and his loyal telepathic crew of mutes are coming.

last thread in particular was fucked over by the merger, but yeah, even then it's slower than usual

The new update came today. I haven't started a campaign yet. Give me suggestions for whom to play if you want.

i choose bran

The Winds of Winter when?

friendly reminder

Never.

why is he so smug?

too soon

Excuse me? What is too soon?

should I actually read these books sometime before the new season?

Is there any point if they'll never come to a conclusion?

as in, in 350 A.L. in their sleep, at peace knowing they've made the realm great again?

or would it be 48 S.C.?

If you are, you'll have to start soon.

The books are really enjoyable for the most part, as are the Dunk&Egg books and the two shorter historical recrods style stories that Gurm wrote about the time around the Dance of Dragons.

The books are different from the show. If you want to read them for the parts that aren't in the show then yes. If you are reading them just because of the show then no.

Which GoT girl would call their partner Daddy in bed?

gloating about his death

Dany
Osha
Marcella
Sansa
Magarey
Meera

>If you want to read them for the parts that aren't in the show then yes.

it's this reason--but my main concern is the ending. if the show shows it but the books never reach it the end it'll be fucked. I think I'm going to, anyhow.

They will get finished. If not by the fat fuck then by someone else. Apparently he has given details of how he want the books to be written and how they end to a relative to be given out when he dies. So I heard anyway.

>meera

"no"

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Stannis Baratheon is dead, he died.

I was playing it all morning. There is an update but it would be better to wait a few weeks for another update. New versions are always buggy as hell.

Did this show turn Bran gay ? He was submissive to a big strong bear honor for years while his sexuality was developing...

big IF TRUE

Show me his body.

remember when you first saw this and you fell in love all over again?

new preston

Jon Snow won TWO battles in the TV series he was not present at in the Book series.
If GoT is not fan-fiction, then what is?

he looks retarded

no he cant help it

post it

wtf who is this